SAP Reporting, Integration, Configuration and Programming Specialist
- Ten years implementing and supporting SAP Financial solutions for the US Treasury and Customs agencies. Applications: ECC, BI, Budget Planning, PCM. Modules: FI, CO, P2P, HR. Agencies: Treasury and Homeland Security Departments.) Roles: lead, architect, development, configuration, ALE/EDI, workflow.
- Twelve years implementing and supporting SAP Sales and Manufacturing solutions in the private sector. Applications: R/3, BW. Modules: MM, SD, PP. Companies: Confidential, Confidential, GM, Fuji. Roles: developer, architect, configuration, ALE/EDI.
- Member and lead of integration teams supporting multiple full life cycle implementations(4) and upgrades that include 3.1h, 3.1i, 4.6c, 4.7 and ECC 6.0.
- Expert in multiple areas of the ABAP workbench and has designed, developed and supported interfaces (BDC, BAPI, LMSW, Idocs, BI, ALE, RFC, PI), user - exits (CMOD, BAdI, SD, Business Events, Enhancement Framework, RWIN accounting interface, validations/substitutions, others), Workflow, SAPScripts, data dictionary objects and others.
- Experienced in non-SAP technical areas such as Mainframe and Unix/Linux platforms; XML; Unicode; FTP; EDI (ANSI X12, EDIFACT, ACH); COBOL and IBM JCL; Unix scripting; and others.
- Strong interface, conversion, loading, reporting and data presentation experience in ECC and BI; Interactive reports, ALV; ECC data sources, BW InfoPackages, InfoObjects, ODSs, InfoProviders, Development, BI extraction, APDs. Dynamic and scheduled.
- Development and configuration experience across multiple modules in SAP including Finance/Controlling, Materials Management, Inventory, Purchasing, Sales, Human Resources, and Production Planning. Configuration includes message control, pricing, material movements, address management, others.
- Experienced in performance tuning of applications including parallel processing, fetch processing, direct update FMs, Index optimization, internal table processing, cluster table analysis, Oracle Hints and SE30/SAT.
- Enterprise experience that includes Manufacturing, Distribution, Power Generation and Public Sector.
SAP Modules: FI, CO, SL, MM, PP, SD, Classification, VC, BW
SAP Interfaces: File processing, ALE/Idocs, BDC, BAPI, LMSW, RFC, RWIN
SAP Technologies: ABAP, Payment Processing, RWIN (Accounting Interface), ALV, BI, BPS, Workflow, User Exits (CMOD, BAdI, BTE, SD, Output Control, Enhancement Framework)
SAP Configuration Experience in FI, MM, PP, SD, others
SAP Versions: ECC 6.0, 4.7, 4.6C, 3.1H, 3.1I and 2.2D
PC: MS Office Suite (Access, Excel, Word, Power Point), OpenOffice Suite, UltraEdit
Others: EDI, Unicode, HTML, XML, SGML, SFTP, Unix, Linux, EBCDIC and ASCII conversions, IBM Mainframe (COBOL, JCL, others)
Confidential, Clemson, SC
- BW team lead for the CBP Financial Reporting system.
- Oversaw design, development, implementation, and support of BI, Bobj, PCM, and BPS solutions.
- Coordinated development with SAP ECC teams including functional, technical, and basis, and with external systems.
- Project Manager on Profitability & Cost Management (PCM) modernization project. That project integrated BW and PCM to provide an auditable, industrial strength solution for production of pre-mapped driver files and back end reporting of planning results.
- Project Manager on Business Objects (Bobj) Dashboard project. Produced management dashboards for their National Finance Center, Travel, and Help desk business processes.
- Project Manager on Financial Disclosure Management. Automate the production of Financial Statements using SAP Disclosure Management.
- Active on various control boards including Change Control and Integration Board. Experienced in using Solution Manager for managing the control and movement of development across the ECC/BI landscape.
- FI, CO, SPL, Purchasing, Invoicing, others
SAP technical lead
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Design and development of bottom up configurable BOM solution for Locomotive Sales and Manufacturing
SAP technical lead
Confidential, Peoria, IL
- Blueprint, technical analysis, design, development and implementation to support roll-out of solution to domestic and international dealer locations.
- Engine Order Management. SD-VC with CRM and ISA components to support ordering of configured engine product across the internet. Blueprint, technical analysis, design, development and implementation. Idocs, SD user exits, output control, pricing, SIS integration, VC, ALE, VOFM, MC1D, configurable interface system using field-symbols, others.
SAP Technical and Functional Lead
Confidential, Greenwood, SC
- MM functional analyst and the technical lead in charge of EDI processes for an SAP implementation. Designed and configured Purchasing and Production Planning processes to support buyer/planner process. Designed and developed a BDC code generator to support technical interface efforts. Integration of manufacturing processes with SAP.
SAP FUNCTIONAL and Technical Lead
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- SAP systems analyst and senior systems analyst. SAP Inventory Management technical lead. Configured Inventory Management, Purchasing and Account Determination. Designed Inventory Management and Purchasing interfaces. Supported reporting for Global Supply Management team.