- To contribute to an organization by applying my communication and information technology experience with my education in the sciences while I continually challenge myself to expand my abilities. In order to move my career forward, I am seeking roles where I may my flex communications and analytical skills.
- Helped build consistency of customer technical support by achieving a 95% first call resolution in User Services.
- Contributed to the effectiveness of ABDC Navigator iPad app providing support with user acceptance test scripts (UAT), data validation and data loading.
- Contributed to the design of an automated Business Continuity Planning ( Confidential ) Word template to be used for disaster recovery communications.
- Trained new employees on help desk procedures. On - site assets recovery and deployment team. Responsible for installing and check scanning software and equipment, along with Confidential deployment and network setup.
- Independent repair service for private PCs providing the following services:
- Data recovery, wireless network installation, OS optimization/recovery/setup
- Virus/Trojan/Malware removal
- Symantec Ghost/Cloning
- Translation of complex information
- Client-side Citrix installation/maintenance
- SharePoint 2010 Administration
- MS Exchange 2010 Administration
- Documentation and Technical Writing
- Fast and Active Learner
Confidential, Chesterbrook, PA
Customer Systems Support Technician
- Respond to Tier 1 customer support calls for issues using ABC PassPort and IntelliOrder.
- Consistently achieve 95% first call resolution. Thorough ticket documentation of errors and resolutions.
- Escalate issues as needed.
- Process SAP access requests.
- Engage in training and document creation for knowledgebase on proprietary ordering systems ECHO (legacy), Passport, and Intelliorder.
- Train customer on PC and Mobile ordering systems (NOMAD), as well as program handheld scanning devices for inventory management.
Confidential, Lititz, PA
Information Technology Support Specialist
- Maintained IT department documentation on corporate intranet site (SharePoint 2010) which included Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs); training documentation and best practices for troubleshooting common issues.
- Created and managed Active Directory policies including user access and folder permissions.
- Provided training for MS Office applications and PDF conversion software.
- Responded to Tier 1 customer support calls for issues with hardware and AS400 banking software.
- Used remote desktop (RDP) and VNC to troubleshoot Windows PCs and Confidential thin clients (running the Citrix Xen environment).
- Created and managed Exchange users in response to access requests.
- Activate and manage Citrix Xen profiles.
- Ensure Citrix Xen application and environment stability, escalate to Tier 2 support as necessary.
- Citrix activation on ThinClient/ Confidential terminal via input of TCP/IP and DNS addresses
- Thorough ticket documentation of issue sand resolutions.
- Revamped and managed FAQ intranet site on SharePoint 2010
- VIOP Phone Rack installation for Confidential Photograph equipment on arrival, install, photograph completion and add to project folder via SharePoint