- Experienced professional, adept at delivering high quality results within large complex landscapes.
- Committed to leveraging technical resources around the world to focus on technical requirements, ensuring all standards and performance goals are met.
- Possessing extensive expertise in technical implementations of complex workflow applications across many functional areas.
- Specializing in SAP Master Data solutions. Familiar with Agile/SCRUM project methodologies.
- SAP MDG 9.0
- MDG Data modeling
- MDG Custom Data models/Entity Types
- SAP Workflow Tools
- Master Data Management
- Systems Upgrades
- Business Rules Framework (BRF+)
- Staff Management
- EDI/ALE, IDoc,, BAPI, BADI, RFC, BDC
- Data Cleansing / Enrichment
- Value mapping, Key mapping
- Testing and Implementation
- Master Data Migration
- Agile/SCRUM Project Mgmt
- SAP Full Lifecycle Implementations
- SAP Note Implementation
- Quality Control (Standards/Performance)
- MM, SD, PS, FICO, SRM, CRM, HCM
- HANA Modeler / Eclipse (Training Completed)
ConfidentialSenior Workflow Architect
- Designed flexible workflows to manage different business scenarios in different countries.
- BRF rules were designed to execute based on local requirements. These rules allowed for deriving and defaulting values as well as validations.
- Experienced using Data Replication Framework (DRF) for mapping key values between systems.
- WebDypro applications were created to dynamically limit access to fields needed per business units and roles.
- Managed offshore team to develop workflow applications; interviewed applicants, assigned work, reviewed designs as well as final product.
- Good understanding of data modeling; UI modeling; Process modeling, etc.
- Performed quality reviews of all workflow related objects: including design and build reviews to check for adherence to standards and performance compliance.
- Designed and developed Production Master Data workflows to manage product life cycle; Bill of Material(BOM), Engineering Change Notifications(ECN), Routing, Recipe’s, and Pricing workflows. Delivered highly customizable solution to allow for configuring tasks to be used or skipped, flexible agent determination and transactional links embedded into work items.
- Led all Workflow Administrative duties including setup of new installations; clearing workflows in error; orphaned work items, delinquent work items, event queue backlogs, etc.
- Ensured all workflows utilized external email notifications, deadline monitoring and automatic agent escalation.
- Maintained transactional workflows as needed including Invoicing, Pricing, and Purchasing.
- Developed workflow standards template and published company wide. These standards were leveraged to shorten cycle times from design through implementation.
Senior Workflow Architect
- Worked with Senior SAP Consultants to roll out SAP workflow for Confidential new installation.
- Developed a Flexible Code Base (FCB) process which can be called at strategic points to execute market level logic. This allows additional flexibility of overall solution.
- Developed workflows for Purchase Requisitions / Purchase Orders.
- Streamlined the Procurement process to move purchase requisition and Purchase orders through the approval process.
- Multi - level approvals based on purchase amount / user authorization
- Background steps to update PR/PO upon approval.
- Modelled deadlines with reminder emails.
- Designed complex Project Systems workflows utilizing event processing and custom network status.
- Project systems and Appropriation requests leveraged custom user status network to drive work item approval process. Custom approval levels were defined to authorize specific individuals to approve. Result was a custom solution to allow for Capital projects to be defined and approved while monitoring every step of the process.
- Implemented Travel and Expense workflows allowing for seamless interactions between employees and Accounts payable systems resulting in faster payment of travel expenses.
- Leveraged portal T&E forms to trigger workflow process.
- Developed integration points for Accounts payable solution.
- Utilized document attachments / object services to attach receipts.
- HR mini-master was defined to apply agent determination rules and escalations.
- Designed and Developed Material Master workflow process:
- Developed custom dynpros to capture data entry based on authorizations.
- Created Business Rules Framework (BRF) to interface for custom validations.
- Developed custom copy rules to default material values efficiently.
- Designed and Developed automated interfaces for Materials created outside of SAP.
- Leverage SAP services (OData) to allow posting of material via our automated MM workflow process. This allowed for the continued use of legacy software to create new materials within SAP resulting in huge cost and time savings.
- Designed interface for importing of external customer data to post into SAP. This allowed for sales force to upload new customers from handheld devices and take subsequent sales orders on the route. Result was increased sales and data retention.
- Interface using standard IDoc processing with custom logic.
- Error processing workflow as needed.
- Performed SAP upgrade jobs of SPDD + SPAU.
- Worked with basis teams to ensure correct implementation of upgrade objects.
- Converting customer master data and warehouse managed inventories.
- Managing the EDI and external interfaces.
- Developed custom IDoc interfaces to external legacy software to handle rebate processing as well as CoPa reporting.
- Configured output control for warehouse transfers of stock, and customer invoices. Created variant transactions to allow for easier entry of complex pricing conditions.
- Created user exits in inbound IDoc processing applications, sales order applications, and customer billing applications.
- Configured output requirements for customer billing documents.
- Developed custom interfaces to internet applications utilizing IDocs and BAPI technology.
- Configured the message control, output determination and requirements to propose output that will be sent to portal interface.
- Developed complex interfaces to SD module to load customer quotes and contracts.
- Developed custom applications to convert legacy point of sale information and inventory information to IDoc standard format and post to the SAP high tech solution.
- Utilized methods of BADI user exits to manipulate IDoc data following through the high tech solution.