- ERP professional with 18 years of IT and over 16 years SAP Functional lead experience with sound experience in module configuration, Global implementations, and application integration.
- Over 9 years of proven leadership skills in evaluation, managing teams, recommend paths, provide detailed gap analysis and high level project plans.
- Heavy experience in SAP Banking, EBS, MT940 and lead the SAP banking process at various clients.
- Firsthand experience spanning the entire gamut of the SDLC: gap analysis, 1099, prototyping, Master Data files, writing specifications, design, development, testing, quality adherence, documentation, Global implementation, training, training, maintenance and production support in SAP Finance Module (FI/CO) .
- Excellent diverse experience in management consulting and corporate finance in multinational environments.
- Experience in assisting the Business in new way of doing GL Account mapping in SAP using New GL functionality.
- Experience in configuration in FSCM, Project Systems, Lockbox, New Gl, Outlook soft, Collections modules and working with end users to explain the FSCM and New GL functionality .
- Extensive experience in Full Life cycle implementation of FSCM implementation (Cash and Liquidity Management (FIN - FSCM-CLM), Collections, Credit Management(FIN-FSCM-CR)Collections Management (FIN-FSCM-COL), Dispute Management (FIN-FSCM-DM), In-House Cash(FIN-FSCM-IHC).
- Extensive Expertise in SAP BW 3.5 and higher, strong experience using SAP Bex Analyzer and WAD Web Application Designer.
- Extensive functional experience in Leading configuration efforts and Customizations in FI-GL, AR, AP, Credit and Asset Management, Special Ledger FI-SL, Project Systems, Bank Accounting, Foreign Currency, Treasury, Funds management, Cash Management (including FI team Lead role), enterprise consolidation using EC-CS module, and interfacing FI with Project Systems and MM modules.
- Experienced in leading efforts in configuring and delivering project structures, Lockbox, EBS, project accounting, FSCD, result analysis, and other aspects of MM.
- Lead CO expertise includes Cost Center Accounting CO-CCA, Cost and Revenue Element Accounting CO-CEL, Profitability analysis CO-PA, Profit center Accounting CO-SPL and PCA, Product Costing, Report Painter and Report Writer.
- Excellent experience in International AP practices, GL, AR, AP, Asset Accounting, Closing, Controlling, cost center accounting, Special Ledger, Tax group, Vertex integration and product costing and implementing them internationally.
- Experience in preparing and leading data object conversion specification Data cleansing required in legacy system.
- Proficient in Leading and implementing SOX methodologies with SAP module.
- Experience in determining usage of all fields in Master Data files Define data standards for master data fields where required Determine source of data for all master data fields .
- Lead Overall 4 SAP R/3 Full cycle Global implementations of SAP FI-CO modules, BW Support and 5 SAP project Global implementations.
- Experienced with SAP R3 Enterprise 4.6C and ECC 5.0 & 6.0.
- Experience in supporting outlook soft developers to architect and design the consolidation solution.
- Experience in Upgrade from Sap 4.5 to my SAP and run through the test cases for upgrade.
- Proficient in integration of FI with Project Systems, MM modules, EDI and Data Build mapping.
- Lead teams and Exposure to EDI settings, IDOCS, partner profile and message control.
- Conducted Business Process Reengineering, Feasibility Analysis, Gap-Fit Analysis, User Acceptance Testing, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Proactive troubleshooter with understanding of the gaps between Business Processes and provide solutions within the structured development cycle.
- Developed a variety of training resources, trained end users in SAP, and resolved user error issues.
- Energetic, highly motivated individual, with excellent analytical and communication skills (oral and written), an effective team player and a team builder.
- Conversant with US GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) compliance procedure.
- Prior Accounting experience as a Charted Accountant
- Experience with Accounting Rules and standards, financial statements Accounting reports, US GAAP and International Accounting Standards and SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) compliance procedures
Sr.SAP AP Banking Lead Consultant
Env: GL, AR, AP, SAP Banking, EBS, MT940, Closing, Controlling, cost center accounting, IFRS, Lockbox, Tax
SAP Solution architect & managing consultant
Env: SAP FI,AP Banking Lead, Revenue recognition, CO-PA, EBS, SAP Banking,, MT940, EBS, Workflow, PS production support,
SAP Solution architect & managing consultant
Env: FICO/PS Lead, SAP Banking, MT940, EBS, Lockbox, CO-PA, Revenue recognition, PS Production support
SAP Lead Managing Consultant
Env: FI/Co, AP, AR, Intercompany, SAP Banking, MT940 for Banking statements, EBS, PS, Treasury, Cash management
Sr. FICO, AR,AP SAP Banking, Business process Managing Consultant
Lead Managing Techno Functional Consultant
Env: Fico GL/AP, New GL, SD, FSCM, Co-PA Lead Analyst, Lockbox, EBS, Travel Management, Enhancement pack 4 Clark county
Sr .Lead Techno Functional
- Created vendor master data account groups, number ranges, assigned, tolerance groups, document types. Maintained vendor and master data.
- Configuration of House Banks, Bank Accounts, Foreign Currency and Posting Rules for Automatic Assignment, working knowledge on Reason Codes and Open Item Management in customer accounts.
SAP Sr. FI/CO, SD Sr. Techno Functional Managing Consultant
- Involved in leading the configuration and documentation for FI/CO, Lease accounting, Lockbox, Asset Accounting and Treasury.
- Reviewed the existing blueprint and make suggestions for enhancements in FI.
- Lead the team for Customized G/L accounting screen layout rules, automatic account assignments, and financial statement versions.
- Implemented FI/CO, Special Ledger functionality and Production Costing (PC). Experience with International AP practices within the FICO module and resolving issues related to them.
- Followed the SOX methodologies and implemented them in the company.
- Configured product cost by order, WIP calculation and Variance analysis.
- Involve in Support and development of data object conversion specification Data cleansing required in legacy system.
- Involve in Rollout of Production System to Remaining Divisions and sales order processing, pricing, billing, Funds management and integration with FI and MM.
- Configured automatic payment program, which included creation of house banks, company code payment methods, employee tolerances, terms of payment.
- Performed testing and Master Data file validation using training client.
- Designed the closing process for GL and AP and supported closing every month.
- Developed training material for FI transactions.
- Developed test scenarios/test cases, resolved issues in unit testing, integration, system testing.
SAP FI/CO/PS Lead Techno Functional
- Respond to end-user questions on a timely basis and Support the Team Leads on any ongoing knowledge transfer to end-users in Production Costing (PC).
- Lead teams Involved in Testing, Stress testing, Consolidation, performance testing, Traceability for FI/Co.
- Extensively worked on Customer Master Records, Special Ledger configuration, International AP practices, Client Specific Payment Terms, Payment Methods and Lockbox.
SAP FI/CO Techno Functional Consultant
- Developed an end-to-end proposal of SAP R/3 FI/CO modules as the solution for replacing the legacy accounting system.
- Pre-implementation survey of the current business functions.
- Involved in configuration and documentation of project structures, project accounting, result analysis modules.
Sr. SAP FI/CO Functional Consultant
- System configuration and testing in the areas of FI-GL transactions, Balance Sheet(BS), P&L statements, AP, AR,SL, and AA.
- Involved in solving the all issues from Real-Time Comparing the hit ratio on daily basis in Production Costing (PC).
- Solving issues in Deductions/Dispute management by working With Project Systems Team to optimize the Accounts receivable and collections processes in financial supply chain with the SAP Dispute Management application
- Conducted training programs for team members and end users, also developed training concept decks, end user documentation, cheat sheets and process narratives and Configuring Credit Control Area
- Design or redesign business processes including workflow analysis and the Identification of configuration, modification and/or custom build components
- Report Writing: Custom development of reports, Interactive reports and Drill down reports
SAP FI/CO Functional Consultant
- Participated in defining and analyzing the project objective, followed by GAP analysis.
- Defined organizational structures and classified business units/locations as company codes, business areas and profitability centers.
- Developed functional specification for FICO AND Project Systems implementation.
- Configured company code settings, posting period variant, opened posting periods, fiscal year settings, assigned document ranges, defined tolerance groups for employees, maintained field status variant.
- Created charts of accounts, defined GL Accounts group.
- Configured the posting keys, and defined templates for recurring entries/posting in GL accounts.
- Performed End User Training in the functional areas of A/R, A/P, G/L, Report Painter...
- Full production support role post Go-Live liaise with business user community and technical community personnel to ensure that the system is functioning as designed and financial close activities are completed in line with financial close calendar
Sap Support Consultant
- Support AP - vendor transactions, Master Data file, International AP practices, House banks, payment programs, payment terms, clearing inter-company vendor/customer open accounts
- Audited internal controls of payroll deductions leading to proper accounting by 3rd- party investment company.
- Results of accounting assisted in maintaining good employee/management relations.
- Conducted accounting audit for management to assess effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records, and efficiency of operations.
- Provided proper checks and balances over company's various financial operations.
- Uncovered internal control weaknesses in the company's bidding practices. Assessed and evaluated management's responses to accounting.