- Over 5 years of implementation experience with SAP ECC and APO, including multiple full life cycle implementations and upgrades as team member, team lead, solution architect and project manager.
- Skilled at guiding team members through effective blueprint workshops, re - engineering businesses processes and providing efficient solutions based on identified business requirements.
- Strong ability to work effectively as part of a global team made up of consultants and clients from various business disciplines and backgrounds.
- Skilled in aspects of Demand Planning functionality, including planning book and macro (including alerts) design, promotion planning, Confidential -BoMs, aggregation and disaggregation, data loading and extracts, background job and process chain design.
- Flexibility to understand and adapt to various Project methodologies. Experienced in both waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Ability to leverage understanding of SCM best practices and integration points within and between APO, ECC, BW and the Demand Planning and Supply Network Planning modules.
- Performed exploratory analysis of IBP for Confidential and SP and worked on the evaluation for HANA Integration using illustrative pre-phase blueprints .
- Demonstrated ability to streamline custom development efforts by working with the technical teams by gathering and interpreting customer needs, translating them into technical requirements, and working closely with development teams to test and deliver solutions.
SAP APO Planning Lead
- Reviewed top-down and bottom-up review from consulting team of end to end planning processes for petrochemical global company to ensure that business needs were appropriately address. Filled in both functional and process gaps by managing the order fulfillment performance which kept in line with the executive management roadmap.
- Integral part of Forecast to Schedule global team which implemented best business practices, determined root cause indicators of success factors.
- Developed a sustainability team of APO power users (both, IT & business) to monitor and manage success of global deployment of CTM.
SAP Functional Solutions Architect
- Lead the Confidential & SNP rollout of APO for 10 full life cycles and was the key member in giving direction to the ETL and BT team, along with the business management on each phase on system conversion.
- ETL - conducted data transfers and conversion validation with purchasing master data (materials, vendors, customers - sales, delivery & order history)/ forecast reconciliation and exceptions.
- BT - validated and monitored the FATs before UATs were performed by established team of super users. I developed all UAT scripts, chose the SU and mentored them to understand expectations and outcomes.
- Managed and implemented hypercare periods and was the key issue resolution SME that determined the course of escalation for each issue that occurred during implementation.
- Documented lessons learned for each implementation and trained and educated stakeholders and process owners on the end impact to their KPIs.
SAP Confidential and Forecasting Implementation Lead
- Hired to help with SAP implementation for Confidential architecture objectives for Demand Planning ( Confidential, SP, SMARTOPS, Truck Load Build). Joined during Phase 1 Blueprint and helped with solution design.
- Worked as part of the 212 team of data and business experts to create initial blueprints and conducted workshops on current business processes and key measures with executive management and SAP consultants on End-to-end Procure-to-Pay ( Confidential ).
- Reconciled processes with SAP configurations for connections to MDM, BI, Plants, Vistex, SMWM, Open Text, RoadNet, WMS, TMS, BSCC/RDC and Vistex along with external key figure requirements to SNC, SRM and CRM.
- Worked with key stake holders and consultants on the configuration requirements for Confidential key figures and design.
- Was a key team member in identifying custom Confidential interfaces with the SAP standard adapter.
- Solely outlined business requirements for alerts tuning for Confidential and SNP and conducted training sessions for consultant and IT on process design with input/outputs limitations.
- Performed basic ABAP debugging to determine if business requirement was correctly translated.
- Developed project scope and mentored business management on next steps and potential budget constraints.
- Created custom Key figures and category for Campaign and events, statistical Forecast models and forecast consumption logic and testing.
- Lead internal work teams comprised of functional SME’s and super users in the continuous development and improvement of supply chain processes in food distribution for regional warehouses throughout the US, Canada and Ireland.
- Participated in the Sales History transformation from ECC into Confidential, conversion of legacy customers, materials, locations, etc. to new SAP plant codes, and validation process.
- Responsible for working on start-up projects with functional leaders and executive management to create, implement and update processes and documentation.
- Instituted appropriate metrics including scorecards and productivity reports for purchasing master data in SAP/ERP (ECC) and forecasting accuracy in SAP/SCM (APO).
- Owned and managed the collaboration with IT/BT, training and deployment on establishing and improvement current training documents, business processes and system enhancements and leads the BAT and UAT waves for conversion and implementation.
- Solely implemented a cross-functional knowledge reconciliation team to ensure that SAP business support, Training and Deployment teams were up to date on all the current business processes and technical upgrades. This improved each SAP/ERP implementation lessons learned.
- Corrected and re-designed all the APO processes and managed SAP consultants in implementing the changes to ensure that all interdependent SAP process through the SAP suite was deployed with minimal corruption.
- Established and instrumented the first COE (Center of Excellence) team of supply chain analysts and demand specialists for Confidential SAP Business Services.
- Developed staffing models to optimize and maximize current staff to handle additional deployment waves.
- Selected by Executive management to serve on a special Operational Excellence team to reduce overhead costs for overstock, shrink and aged inventory which resulted in an overall savings of 10 million over a fiscal year.
- Responsible for automating all Reliant's Database Marketing team manual reports using SAS ODS
- Re-engineered and developed existing and new reports to facilitate Reliant's new marketing initiatives for the fiscal year.
- Successfully implemented all requested reports to the business which identified opportunities for customer retention, attrition reduction and proposed additional savings models to the marketing team on plan and rate conversion by utilizing statistical models (logistics regression, clustering and Confidential )
- Presented reports to management which recommended pricing changes, and created margin reports to compare companies within Reliant’s Confidential market.
- Directly involved in direct marketing retention, conversion, and attrition and LTV projects by performing initial analysis of customer usage and demographics.
- Identified customer segments through pricing models which allowed upper management to make critical decisions in campaign modifications for small business customers through the Confidential market.
Manager, Business Planning Analysis
- Collaborated with VP of Operational Analytics from concept to implementation of road map for all of Confidential 's Call Center Performance Dashboards for executive management.
- Designed, transitioned and implemented Confidential Call Center Performance Reports from MS Excel to Crystal Reports to produced benchmarking reports in dashboards relating to customer service call volume for analysis at both a high-level overview and specific issues and root cause levels.
- Developed decision trees to determine and identify trouble calls which are deemed avoidable.
- Designed sub-level statistical performance metrics using MS Excel and Business Objects Crystal Reports, which analyzed customer behavior and aided other departmental entities through Confidential to make better decisions relating to its products and quality of service.
- Created relationships with campaign marketing department in order to share data which improved current root cause models in identifying issues more efficiently. Previously utilized SAS/EG to import and create databases and libraries in order validate data and analyze field characteristics for further analyses.
- Utilized Six Sigma methodologies such as DMAIC and DMADV for trouble calls, internal dashboard creation and network analyses to cut significant operating costs within the customer service division.
Analyst, Supply Chain Finance
- Responsible for monthly forecasting, closing activities, financial reporting & ad hoc analysis
- Prepared Quarterly Business Review (QBR) analysis, presentation and supporting documentation
- Provided financial support to the Senior VP Global Supply Chain Operations and the VP of Global Distribution
- Analyzed monthly financial performance vs. budget and provided appropriate guidance and commentary
Analyst, SAP Channel Sales Finance
- Worked with Confidential Business process owners and key users to gather requirements and built business questionnaires for CS rewards program.
- Prepared templates in Excel for business objects such as G/L, Vendor, Customer, and Asset master.
- Set up data files and uploaded legacy master data into SAP using LSMW technique.
- Created Channel Sales commissioned SAP reports for commission assignments and rewards for all of Confidential Americas channel managers.
- Extracted and validated uploaded data into production.
- Created test scripts and tested end to end process for Channel Sales allocation, CM performance metrics.
- Trained end users and key users on day to day activities.
- Worked with master data owners and administrators in the understanding of the overall master data workflow.
- Designed and documented business data flow in finance.
- Worked as subject matter expert in master data maintenance and data governance using best business practices.