- Accomplished, competent & highly dedicated Senior SAP Management professional with 27 years of experience in directing, coordinating, implementing, executing, controlling and completing SAP projects, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
- Skillful in developing successful projects and solutions incorporating a wide range of applications and technologies while improving organizational effectiveness and overall security.
- Technically savvy with vast knowledge in emerging technology and ability to quickly assess and utilize the appropriate response to meet the specific needs of the business requirement at hand.
- Adroit in performing high - level systems monitoring /performance tuning, setup and configuration of CTS system, printer, and spool systems configuration, as well as client copies, imports, and exports.
- Exceptional leadership that aligns business processes and infrastructure to realize cost savings, accelerate performance, and sustain strategic flexibility.
SKILL AREAS: SAP Infrastructure Management Resource Optimization Application Architecture Technical Oversight Solutions Development Process Improvement / Re-engineering Project Management Performance Optimization Systems Security Infrastructure Management Monitoring Strategy Technology Integration Security Design / Engineering SAP Production Support Team Building & Leadership Communication Skills
Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Linux, UNIX
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, SAP HANA
Business Applications: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio
Platforms: HP-UX 10x, IBM- AIX, Windows NT 6.1, 6.0, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, Windows NT/2000, SUN, MSSQL 9.00, Linux
Hardware: P570, P590, P595, P690, AIX, HP K-Series, Dell, Compaq
Software: SAP R/3 4.6, SAP R/3 4.7, S/4 HANNA, ECC 6.0, BI-BO, BW, CRM, SCM, SRM, PI, GTS, GW, HANA BW, MDG, SCM, SLT, MDM, EP, XI, Solution Manager 7.1,7.2, NetWeaver 7.4, Focused Build and Insights 2.0, SAP FIORI for Solution Manager, Symmetry Control Panel GRC, GRC 10.1, Virsa Compliance Calibrator, Firefighter, Access Enforcer, Remedy, Service Now, HPSM, Share Point, Tax Ware, RWD UPerform
SAP Modules: FI, CO, MM, SD, PS, PM, PP, IM, QM, HCM, BI, BW, WM, SEM, SCM, CRM, SRM and BASIS
Confidential, Knoxville, Tennessee
SAP Senior Security Consultant/Owner
- Analyze business requirements and implement SAP security technical requirements. Work closely with both SAP technical and functional teams to ensure the success of the overall SAP solution.
- Serve as SAP Security subject matter expert and provide advisory and consulting services as needed.
- Apply understanding of business processes and technical skills to successful completion of projects.
- Provide escalated support for users with security-related problems or questions about the systems administered.
- Actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live, Post Go-Live, and Production Support of customer implementation projects.
- Design and implement SAP Security roles in major SAP implementation projects including Solution Manager, CRM, and SRM.
- Resolve security incidents, break/fixes and other security-related issues, provide SAP security design, administration, analysis, and support tasks for all SAP system modules across the application security landscape such as ECC, BI-BO, PI, Solution Manager, MDM, BI, Business Objects, GTS, and eWM.
- Collaborate with SAP business IT, SOX and internal audit teams to analyze security risks and develop mitigating strategies alongside working with HR Security utilizing HCM Security Model.
- Extensively work in ASAP Methodologies, Central User Administration, Role-based Re-designing, GRC10.1, and security Support of SAP FIORI.
Confidential, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Provide SAP security design, administration, analysis, and support tasks for all SAP system modules, and landscapes such as ECC, BI-BO, PI, Solution Manager, MDM, MDG, BI, Business Objects, GTS, GW & eWM.
- Collaborate with SAP business IT, SOX & internal audit teams to analyze security risks & develop mitigating strategies; audit the execution of IT & business processes to define roadmaps for efficiency improvement.
- Provide timely support and solutions to complicated security issues in all business areas; security Design and Support of SAP S/4 and FIORI Project.
- Estimate the workload (in terms of customizing, development, training and documentation) after detailed gaps analysis completion and requirements gathering.
- Deliver the project requirements as per agreed scope, including writing functional specifications, system configuration and build, test planning and execution, training documentation and delivery.
- Assist in addressing the most complex IT & business challenges by implementing systems, tools and processes to maximize the performance of their ERP solutions.
- Completed Go-Live, Post Go-Live, and Production Support project; Baseline Security System Configuration/ Validation for new System/ Client both ABAP, SBOP and JAVA Systems.
- Designed and implemented SAP Security roles in major SAP implementation projects including Solution Manager 7.1 to 7.2, CRM, SRM, Ariba.
Confidential, Washington, DC
SAP Senior Basis Security Consultant
- Provided technical support of SAP system hot packs, upgrades & OSS note applications to the program managers, technical and system development teams and the business.
- Reviewed SAP System Installation, Database Security (Review Security in Use), Operating System Security (SAP Perspective) and Logging in Use (Configured Correctly).
- Ensured WEB Application Server (WAS) Security, System Integrity (Review Ongoing System Changes); documented Findings and presented findings to IT Security Team, SAP Team, and Upper Management.
- Involved in Security Assessment Project; reviewed General System Profile Parameters and Password Guidelines.
- Performed User Administration Check; Standard User Review; Authorization Review (Critical Authorizations); Communication Security (Review internal/external interfaces).
- Performed SAP software installation, upgrades, applying support packages, system copies/ refreshes and installation of add-on software components.
Confidential, Denver, Colorado
SAP Senior Basis Security Consultant
- Provided support to AMS Customer Internal Audit Team to address Segregation of Duties issues based on monthly audit reports.
- Served as Security Lead for Solution Manager Security Projects and maintained SAP user profiles and roles across SAP landscapes.
- Researched and provided directions for SAP software corrections including SAP OSS notes and SAP support packages; managed the SAP router configuration for SAP support.
- Performed periodic reviews, audits and updates to the hosting standards, process controls and technologies.
- Created documentation for, and instructed Operations staff on, the SAP security environment and procedures; provided input and feedback on security decisions regarding the SAP infrastructure and architecture.
- Interpreted, communicated and translated authorization concepts to customer business owners and operational staff; helped in creating and maintaining internal security processes and procedures.
- Provided training and support to junior security administrator; provided Support for AMS Customers in GRC 10.1 (EAM, ARA, BRM and ARM).
- Performed Daily system checks, spool and printer configurations, client/system copies, transport management, batch administration, OSS Notes, and Early Watch Reporting.
- Worked with Business System Analyst to implement security requirements for new and existing security roles for AMS Customers.
SAP Security Consultant
- Served as Technical Security Lead for SRM Project; worked with IT Security Analysts and Solution Teams to in corporate security requirements into role design.
- Analyzed business requirements, designed and implemented SAP security technical requirements; worked closely with both SAP technical and functional teams to ensure the success of the overall SAP solution.
- Worked with Internal Audit and IT Security Analysts to address Segregation of Duties issues and to monitor “Privileged User” access.
- Performed security maintenance and provided solutions to ongoing production support issues; sought and proposed ways to work more efficiently via process change or automation.
- Evaluated and resolved SAP security change and incident tickets on a global scale while following the appropriate processes and procedures.
- Worked with other Information Technology teams and the businesses to provide SAP security for projects and minimize the Segregation of Duties conflicts and other SOX issues as much as possible.