- A seasoned professional with 11+ yr.’s of experience in the EAI space utilizing in SAP Process Integration, Dell Boomi and TIBCO.
- Played major roles in consulting, project management, estimation, product analysis, Stakeholder Management and implementation of application software on different hardware and software platforms.
- Designed and implemented scalable integration solutions for high availability systems.
- Handled several implementations, upgrade and migration projects.
- Handled several integration projects in Onsite - Offshore model resources being located at different geographic locations for solution design, technical activities, development and testing.
- Recognized as Topic Leader -2014, Topic Leader -2015 under Process Integration space by SAP for the contributions under SCN forums.
- Served ASUG (America’s SAP User Group) as a Program Chair under Integration Technologies and E-Business SIG
- Designed and Delivered large-scale A2A and B2B integrations with SAP XI/PI/ PO being the middleware solution.
- Handled ERP Integration with cloud-based solutions such as Ariba, ModelN and ServiceNow.
- Hands on experience with several iPaaS middleware tools such as SAP HCI, Dell Boomi and MuleSoft.
- Extensively integrated with SPD, PnP, and IM/WM modules of SAP.
- Hands on experience on various kinds of communication protocols such as File, Database, RFC, SOAP, JSON, AS2, SFTP etc.
- Design and development of EDI interfaces (850,855,856,810,845,849 etc.) using VAN, AS2 connections.
- Reviewing functional requirements, defining mapping specifications and responsible for Development, unit test, integration testing, documentation, production readiness and hypercare support.
- Asses latest software developments and think of ways that software can be applied to make the business processes more efficient and successful.
- Defined error-handling process, archiving and monitoring requirements for overall integration architecture.
- Accountable for system performance, sizing and license validation.
- Pro-actively identify, analyze and mitigate project and operational risks (resourcing, project/task dependencies and delivery risks).
- Designed and delivered several automation tools which had great financial benefit and improved customer satisfaction.
- Developed and implemented an EDI strategy to support organizational initiatives.
- Worked closely with Infrastructure and security teams to ensure that the solution comply with all the industry standards and organization guidelines.
Confidential, Andover, MA
Lead Integration Solution Designer
- Migration from Legacy to SAP. Rolling out SAP for all developed markets.
- Consolidation of SAP systems (Process Optimization)
- Segregating Manufacturing and Commerical Operations.
- Heavy integration with SPD, PNP and IM/WM modules.
- Procurement Transformation - Integration with Ariba
- Handled PI upgrade to comply with the Confidential 1.2 security standard.
- Designed ‘Port’ based routing via reverse proxy(F5)
- Working with SAP, Implimentation partner and business to address crtical issues while integrating with 3 SAP Instances.
- B2B integration with trading partner’s. Redesigning and migration of EDI interfaces (850,855, 856,810,867,845,849)
- Integration with AX(Microsoft ERP) using BizTalk and SAP PI for emerging markets.
- Evaluation of iPaaS middleware tools - Dell Boomi, HCI and Mulesoft.
- Optimized production support process.
- Responsible for Maintaining, Tracking and improving SLA’s for support incidents and Problem tickets.
- Responsible for reviewing documentation and allocation of work to offshore technology Partner.
- Defined strategy for consolidation of interfaces spread across various solutions to a single middleware.
Confidential, Elkhart, IN
Subject Matter Expert
- Responsible for SAP PI EHP 7.31 upgrade and migration to SAP Process Orchestration.
- Redesigning the interfaces to run only on Java stack.
- Implementation of the Component Based Alerting and CTS+ for transporting objects across landscape.
- Designed and delivered several integration projects involving Integration with Concur, Transportation Management System.
- Migration of B2B interfaces from TLE to SAP PI.
- Responsible for content management, Development of new pages, administration of SAP Enterprise portal.
Confidential, Lyndhurst, NJ
Lead PI consultant
- Single point of contact for the client to handle the integration testing for 150+ interfaces involving 35+ external parties
- Executing the load testing and providing system performance report along with the redesign options.
- Part of the SAP CoE team - Identifying inefficiencies in the current business processes and provide suggestions.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior PI consultant
- Involved in end-to-end implementation of 20+ interfaces through design, development, and testing and technical documentation.
- Responsible for handling the Change Requests for the existing Interfaces.
- Worked on multi mapping, message splitting, IDOC packaging and graphical mapping.
- Leveraging API’s from the vendor, designed a Java based tool to create the incidents in Remedy for any system failures.
- Played a major role in a crucial company split project where Kraft business was being split into two separate companies.
- Single Point of contact to the client from Confidential to handle the development of new interfaces as well as change requests related 700+ interfaces in PI and 300 interfaces in TIBCO.
- Attending Review discussions during Design phase to propose feasible solution as per the defined Integration standards.
- Executed new EAI tool selection strategy - Designed scenarios which reflect the current landscape and meet the future integration requirements.
- Analyzing key factors such as performance, security, feasibility to migrate/upgrade current Integration landscape.
- Being the senior member in the project, managed the Offshore Support team
- Monthly review meetings with the client to showcase the incidents trend/system behavior.
- Resolving all the problem tickets by analyzing the root cause and fixing it.
- Designed and Developed Interface, Mapping and Adapter objects, Integration Scenarios and Integration Processes
- Developed many complex data structures and complicated message mappings using user defined functions, Java classes and XSLT Mapping
- Alert creation and configuration
- Message archiving and deletion jobs configuration.