- Senior SAP Consultant with over 10 years of SAP worldwide integration experience working with Confidential and top Confidential 500 clients.
- Specialize in Sales and Distribution (SD) and Material Management (MM) module with a focus on Order - to-Cash (OTC) and Procure-to-Pay (P2P) process.
- Strong public sector knowledge, action-oriented, and effective communication skills led to providing Tier 3 support and training team members and end users.
- SME for these system interfaces- IPP, PLCE, SPS, AESIP, DSS, and WAWF.
SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) Consultant
- Update Functional Specifications, Process Flows, and Data Mapping Documents for DLA Order Fulfillment (OF) and Planning RICEFW objects to complete audit readiness.
- Identify, analyze, communicate and resolve issues for DLA Confidential Order Fulfillment and DLA Energy - Oil and Gas processes.
- Selected to guide and train incoming analysts on SAP capabilities and DLA business processes.
- Analyze and clean up CRM BDoc error backlog.
- Utilize an agile approach to implement the clients Request for Changes (RFCs).
- Provide support and use case scenarios for implementation of Fiori and Personas.
- Gather requirements, design, and implement an auditable DLA Reutilization Business Integration (RBI) solution for an outdated process; saving $20M in labor and $20M in reimbursement revenue annually.
- Create and execute Legacy System Migration Workbench tool (LSMW) to post a mass amount of credit memos.
- Develop scripts and train users in Worksoft Certify to automate regression testing for all major OF Processes.
- Execute scripts to validate major DLA Order Fulfillment processes successfully within the disaster recovery system as part of the Continuity of Operations (COOP) initiative.
Senior SAP Audit Consultant
- Directly supported planning, execution, and reporting for audit readiness of DLA’s core financial systems and contract repository systems in compliance with Confidential Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM) and Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) guidance.
- Developed validation reports to identify deficiencies and determine materiality of Confidential .
- Applied risk-based control framework to identify and to evaluate technology and internal controls risks, as well as, opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Provided key deliverables leading to the management assertion of the FISCAM controls, Test of Design, Test of Operating Effectiveness, and Corrective Action Plans (CAPs).
Senior SAP Materials Management (MM) Consultant
- Provided Tier 3 SAP support on complex SAP MM business processes, configuration and integration issues.
- Utilized in-depth knowledge of SAP Confidential Financials to troubleshoot Remedy tickets and perform detailed analysis and resolution of technical system issues specific to the USDA’s FMMI SAP solution.
- Gathered client-specific requirements to create detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Provided recommendations and options for Vendor Interface Update Processes, Invoice Processing Platform (IPP) design options, and design enhancements to the SmartPay business process.
- Improved accuracy of fund accounting resulting in effective allocation of program funding for the Program Loan Cost Expense (PLCE) process by ensuring data interfaced properly to the external system, Program Loan Accounting System (PLAS).
- Updated business critical documentation around configuration, business processes, and functional requirements.
- Created LSMWs to upload Master Data and Transactional Data.
SAP Materials Management (MM) SME
- Led Confidential successfully through their first Fiscal Year End on Confidential by ensuring all obligations totaling $292M were posted
- Provided hourly open commitment reports to determine fund certification and tracked certified Purchase Requisitions routed to the Contracting Office.
- Created and improved process flows and job aids for Confidential .
- Maintained PR Workflow Table for over 500 users to expedite the approvals and certification of Purchase Requisitions.
- Implemented workflow approval codes to help limit the amount of email traffic to approvers.
- Managed and provisioned roles and access for over 500 users.
- Supported other installations and states regarding Confidential related issues.
- Directly supported Chief of Staff - Resources Management Office by compiling and providing critical master data to Confidential for pre-deployment readiness.
- Translated legacy business processes to Confidential SAP functionalities and user roles.
- Reported user training and provisioning metrics to leadership, created pivot table reports from Army Learning Management System (ALMS) and Govern Risk and Compliance (GRC) - ensured mission critical users were fully provisioned.
- Approved GRC Requests and prevented user ID expiration - key step in provisioning for new users in Confidential .
- Created customized Purchase Requisition (PR) Workflow Approval Process based on the Confidential organizational requirements.
- Instructed over 60 users in the procure to pay process by creating PRs and Purchase Orders (POs) to procure goods and/or services in a classroom setting.
- Trained new users in reporting their status of funds within the ERP and Business Intelligence (BI).
- Troubleshoot PR Workflow Release Strategy issues.
Tier 3 Support Consultant
- Gathered requirements for Confidential 1.1 Release for Organic Material Repair Process which entailed customizing the usage of Request for Quotations (RFQ) to "bundle" line items - improved efficiency by reducing approvals for each line.
- Fixed system defects between Standard Procurement System (SPS Directorate of Contracting Offices) and Navy ERP as well as performed end to end regression testing.
- Managed and analyzed Purchase Info Records and material master records to track material numbers, prices, units, etc.
- Resolved HEAT helpdesk tickets assigned to me in a timely matter.
SAP Materials Management (MM) Consultant
- Configured field requirements and mapped AESIP interface into Confidential to load thousands of Confidential and Confidential vendor records.
- Maintained a custom table for Unified Key Mappings for units of measure, Workflow Users, and Workflow Positions.
- Updated workflow tables as well as troubleshoot any errors or failed tasks.
- Gathered requirements from Government Approvers and updated functional and mapping design documents to support the incremental funding process.
- Tested XML files and IDOCs and demonstrated new functionality to Government Approvers for concurrence.
- Applied SAP OSS notes and configured various new objects that include workflow table, vendor master requirement data, tax and interest rate charges, and materials.
- Provided on-call support and performed system validations after major system patches and/or support packs.
- Improved process for system check-outs due to system patches and/or support packs by adding transaction codes and referencing tables to assist other team members in performing system validations- captured critical data by increasing efficiency by 50% and ensured data was not changed after any system restarts or updates.
- Experienced in creating Sales orders, invoices using (Wide Area Workflow) WAWF interface, and goods receipts.
- Resolved Remedy Helpdesk tickets and created job aids for MIPRS, DMLSS, Miscellaneous Payments, and Standard PRs/POs.
- Created macros in Excel to decrease amount of time on manual workarounds.
SAP BASIS Administrator
- Used CCMS to conduct system tuning and setup alerts to monitor performance and problems, connected CCMS to pagers which allowed 24 hour support to maintain system integrity and maximize uptime.
- Assisted security team by assigning security roles, unlocking, and resetting passwords.
- Tested interface logic using XI and troubleshoot mapping fields between ECC and XI.
- Enhanced maintenance planning accuracy through better historic tracking and monitoring.
SAP BASIS Administrator
- Performed system refreshes with the goal to ensure optimal system performance, data integrity, and availability.
- Resolved R/3 security problems by using system traces.
- Setup transport landscapes and executed scripts to automate the import of transports.
- Installed SAP Systems application servers and central instances.
- Involved in SAP Security Administration & Authorization including activity groups, profile generator (PFCG) and central user administration (CUA).
- Coordinated extensively on all aspects of user administration, client copy functionality, R/3 installation/kernel upgrade, performance analysis, memory/buffer management, and spool administration.
- Planned and executed SAP R/3 release maintenance, system refreshes, client-copies and upgrades.
- Scheduled jobs in background for housekeeping purposes as well as increase printer spool requests.
- Gathered user requirements and translated them into the web application by using their configuration tools and Java Script.
- Implemented different functional design phases from business requirement collection, project analysis, process design, configuration, testing, and end-user training for the ProSight application.
- Validated DHS XML documents to conform to the Office of Management and Budget's Exhibit 300 schema.
- Maintained daily security protocols in the Citrix server and the ProSight application by creating explicit security groups and restricting/granting users' access.
- Provide information and insight to DHS personnel in dealing with the Investment Management System (IMS).
- Created training materials to assist members of DHS in completing their Exhibit 300 and 53.
- Utilized Ascential DataState to Extract, Transform, and Load data to the SQL Server Database.
- Used SQL Server reporting tools to export critical data into flat files and format them into for user reports.
- Created analytical reports using the BEx toolset and accessing NetWeaver to view the reports.