- Accomplished Business Consultant and Leader with expertise in SAP implementation and support.
- In - depth application knowledge of SAP Materials Management (MM) and enhanced knowledge of modules integrating with MM such as Sales & Distribution (SD), Logistics Execution (LE), Finance-Controlling (FI-CO), Production Planning - Process Industries (PP-PI), Production Planning (PP) with knowledge of MRP (Materials Requirements Planning) and Quality Management (QM).
- Strong, SAP functional, business and technical skills with a proven ability to implement functionality in order to maximize productivity and create efficiencies.
- Effective integration, problem-solving, planning/organization, communication and team leadership.
- Results-oriented professional focused on leveraging high-performance Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) technology solutions that produce positive impact to the bottom line.
- SAP ECC 6.0 & R/3 implementation and support, SAP Materials Management certification, enhanced knowledge of Logistics Modules and Finance, SAP technical processes, end to end process re-engineering/continuous improvement and team leadership.
SENIOR SAP CONSULTANT/ARCHITECT
- Implemented custom solution for establishing standardized codes for safety, quality and regulatory requirements that would automatically populate associated text on purchasing documents.
- Solution would also increase the granularity of custom Approved Supplier List/Qualified Supplier List (ASL/QSL) codes in SAP to better match vendor qualification status and distinguish between global regulatory environment requirements.
- Worked with developers in design considerations and issue resolution.
- Held design review meetings with business resources to propose changes in design due to technical complexities. Created functional specifications, scripts and completed testing.
- Changes were to support corporate initiatives.
- Provided support regarding interface testing for Process Orchestration/Process Integration (PO/PI) upgrade.
- Worked on solution for workflow required after completion of goods receipt and output generation.
- Completed estimates for future minor enhancements, correctives and major enhancements/projects.
SAP Functional Tower Lead
- Provided leadership and technical support for on-shore US resources and off-shore resources in Romania.
- Assigned service/estimate requests, projects and service desk incidents to resources and monitored the status/completion of the team activities.
- Monitored team compliance to service level agreements (SLAs) and held team meetings to report progress.
- Provided input to Daily Scrum and Weekly status reports and meetings with client and Confidential management.
SENIOR SAP CONSULTANT
- Implemented changes to SAP MM, PS and Confidential interfaces. Changes were to reduce manual input by Confidential .
- Generated functional specifications, supporting documentation and completed scripts/testing. Intermediate Documents ( Confidential ) and Exchange Infrastructure/Process Integration (XI/PI)) were utilized as integrated solutions and middleware here, respectively.
- Implemented custom solution to trigger/reset release strategy for quality management review when changes related to Safety/Quality related processes occurred. Generated design and functional specifications, updated Release Strategy configuration/classification and completed scripts/testing. Supported ABAP developer in researching technical solutions as required (i.e. determining new user exits, function modules/Business Add-Ins (BADIs) or SAP Notes due to complexities). Changes were to eliminate manual reviews by Engineering and Quality Assurance for safety related procurement.
- Implemented custom email solution. Pop up screen integrated with Purchasing and Output transactions allowed business users to send email to vendor/external and internal resources, attach documents, modify email title and update text in the body of the email.
- Generated specifications and completed scripts/testing/defect resolution and training. Solution reduced automatic faxing.
- Implemented custom automated solution to trigger archiving of purchasing documents when output. Generated specifications and completed scripts/testing/defect resolution.
- Generated new interface to transfer procurement and material classification data to internally developed Transportation and Logistics Order Management system ( Confidential ). Generated specifications and completed scripts/testing/defect resolution.
- Exchange Infrastructure/Process Integration (XI/PI) middleware was utilized. Interface allowed real time data transmission via Remote Function Call (RFC).
- Completed requirements to update Purchasing terms and conditions and proprietary information on domestic and international form SAP Script for multiple language versions. Generated specifications and completed scripts/testing/defect resolution. Solution supported regulatory requirements.
- Completed Purchasing requirements for project to replace Taxware with Confidential software. Generated specifications and completed scripts/testing/defect resolution.
- Completed requirements to archive agreements in EDMS/Documentum. Generated specifications and completed scripts/testing/defect resolution.
- Implemented batch determination for PP production orders and PS network orders. Completed configuration/classification requirements, documentation, testing scenarios and validation/testing. Solution supported efficiency in production process.
- Provided support for SAP integration with Confidential and Confidential (supports barcoding of MM inventory movements, such as receiving and transfer of material). Provided support to Manufacturing Shop floor, Logistics, Ariba and other procurement interfaces integrating with BizTalk and XI/PI middleware. IDoc and RFC integration in place. For Confidential, Ariba and Manufacturing interfaces, generated specifications and completed scripts/testing/defect resolution.
- Provided expertise and business support in global SAP ECC 6.0 implementation in Europe, Asia, South Africa and the United States. Served as subject matter expert (SME) for the project team in addition to production support duties. Led MM configuration and related technical issues and was point person for identifying/resolving integration issues that occurred with ECC 6.0 Finance and Logistic modules.
- Resolved production support issues and served as primary support and secondary support to peers. Issues were relevant to Inventory Management/Quality Management, MRP, Subcontracting and integration with Project Stock, Stock transfers, Account Determination, Tax determination and Invoice Verification.
- Completed requests relevant to Printing and Output determination, Inventory management (with PP and QM integration), Availability to Promise, ATP (with SD/MM integration for sales orders, deliveries and goods issue movements), PP Shop Floor interfaces, MRP, Subcontracting, Stock Transfers, Pricing, order closing issues (with PS integration) amongst others.
- Completed annual Disaster Recovery validation via production copy to Citrix environment.
Data Migration Consultant
- Supported effort for global SAP implementations
- Informatica and SAP LSMW tools were utilized to execute validation rules, transform and load SAP PP-PI data such as Resources, Bill of Materials and Master Recipes.
Senior SAP Consultant/Lead Technical Analyst
- Provided technical support to local team in Mexico in identifying interfaces required for initial Brazil SAP R/3 4.6C financial implementation.
Senior SAP Consultant
- Provided post SAP 4.6C R/3 implementation support, direction and leadership in resolving integration issues in shipping, ATP (Available to Promise), receiving, manufacturing, receiving, procurement and finance for 10 business supply chains.