- Innovative professional having excellent track record in Project Management and Techno functional Consulting (SD with ABAP).
- Proficient in handling several multi - million dollar projects related to Oil and Energy Industry sectors. Partnered with several prominent companies
- Adept at Architecting, Delivering and Maintaining complex IT projects involving multiple delivery locations and geographies.
SAP System Architect / Customer Service Manager (Techno Functional)
- As a Lead Technical Architect, assist client in completing the Application change documentation for Projects.
- Maximize the global standardization of the process and supporting sub-processes
- Lead the redesign of the critical processes, with the necessary authority and/or access to validate the proposed changes
- Understand the overall business case and how the value drivers are tied to their individual design team
- Ensure local business unit and regional constraints are identified and incorporated into requirements and implementation
- Design the end to end solution. This includes discussion with consultants from satellite systems that can be Non-SAP.
- Time and Cost estimation. Project Resourcing
- Plan and coordinate Go live, cut over and deployment.
- Lead Brainstorming sessions on Application Testing.
- Plan Transition to Application Maintenance teams
- Identify new business opportunities. Take an active role in the implementation and support of new business (including new service offers).
- Controller of project costs and contract change notes for new scope.
- Validated operating pyramid, planned resource, staffing and transition needs of projects.
Customer Service Manager
- Maximize same account growth opportunities.
- Provide a focus for SLA management and customer satisfaction across the relevant customer base.
- Ensure resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new business demand.
- Oversee the integration of all service delivery units and constantly improve the quality and inter-working of the whole service team.
- Focus on Continuous improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value.
- Work with the client and identify new Business Opportunities
- Working as the Customer Service Manager for the Filenet Imaging systems. Multimillion dollar invoices are being scanned and payments made to Confidential ’s Vendors each day. Maintained this system without any priority situation for over 5 months.
- Provide Resolution/ fix critical and high priority issues as part of service management process, which are the show stoppers in the production system.
- Completed close to 150 Problem Management, provided Root Cause Analysis and the fix.
- Ensured silent running of Confidential ’s applications and crossed 750 days without recording a high or a critical incident in R&M FVC Confidential segment.
- Generated opportunity savings of over 25 Million USD by implementing various continuous improvement initiatives within the account. Improved several business processes such as payment terms for customers. Changing a process inherited from Amoco released 20 Million USD in working capital.
- Addressed IT requirements for Confidential Project wherein Confidential ’s proprietary terminals were sold to third parties.
- Implement Divestment projects for Confidential refineries. Divestment of these refineries resulted in a total revenue generation of 5 Billion USD for Confidential .
- Partnered with Confidential to implement several strategic initiatives. Significant project implemented in 2013 was the Terminal Automation System project which enabled Confidential ’s terminal systems to upgrade and utilize SAP data in place of Legacy code sets.
- Participated in sun setting of multiple legacy system. Provided solutions in SAP.
- Address IT support requirements for 5 refineries in North America (Toledo, Whiting, Carson, Texas City and Cherry Point) and several Business Units including Air Confidential which supplies Aviation fuel.
SAP Team Lead
- Contributed to a winning proposal for Application Maintenance services
- Managing a team of over 70 SAP consultants
- Introduced several incentive programs for high performing individuals in the project.
- Offshore and Onsite coordination
- Management and Client status reporting including risk, root cause, escalation, Service Improvement Plans etc.
- Base lining of applications. Capacity and Demand management
- Working as a Manager of Non SAP systems
- Exposure to multiple aspects of IS-Oil Implementation
- Interfacing SAP with Legacy systems.
- Terminal Automation systems and their upgrade
- Divestment Projects
- Decommissioning of systems
- Client Contract Management.
Senior SAP Consultant / Team Lead
- Electronic Invoicing for EMEA region.
- Credit Card implementation in Wave II Project
- Implementing Local Business in Russia.
- Pricing Reference System migration project (Price Engine Retirement)
- Apart from Projects, over 30 enhancements delivered.
- EMEA Pricing single Point of Contact.
- Invoice output Subject Matter Expert.
- Customer Master Subject Matter Expert
- E Invoice Architect. Designed the flow of E Invoices for over 15 European countries along with the top architects of Confidential and in accordance with the PWC mandate.
- Introduction of the One time customer in Confidential SAP systems. Complete automation of the flow
- Introduction of Payment cards in Confidential order management systems.
- Integration with Virtual Credit Professional to manage customer credit limits
- Enhanced the data flow from Confidential ’s OM systems to the EDW (Electronic data Warehouse) for the store front orders
- Language requirements in European countries and Russia
- Currency conversions in European countries
- Extensive contribution in Invoice layouts and Transaction Pricing
- Archiving of Custom tables
- Invoice printing in Local Languages and modification of the SAP defined layout for the same.
SAP- AFS, SD Consultant
- Mastered the Denpyo Process wherein Invoice is issued before the delivery is goods issued.
- Various aspects of daily production support including Batch job management, Ticketing tools like Kintana, Livelinks, Istars, Clarify etc.
- Working on Confidential, Testing support process. Quality Center,
- Adhere to the SLA norms for call resolution
- Mentor new resources
- Managing retail outlets and warehouses in Chennai and Bangalore location.
- Planning Transportations.
- Organizing Exhibitions in major cities of India.
- Communicating with forwarding agents in shipments
- Doing strategic initiations.
- Doing Post sales Activities and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Electrical and Electronics Engineer
- Coupling Grinding- This is a Special Purpose Machine which requires interfacing of 4 Stepper motors.
- Turret Testing Program- Simultaneous testing of 8 turrets made possible by using a program developed in C.
- Solenoid Testing- Programs were developed in C in which the Proximity and the solenoid signals were sensed and the solenoid is continuously switched on and off with suitable time delays.
- Design modification of the absolute position Encoder.
- Designing of control circuits for Copy Turning Attachments.
- Bi-directional Turret test program using Confidential .
- Vertical Tool Turret programming using Confidential .
- Programs for Indexing Table using Confidential .
- Programs for Simultaneous testing of Trainer Turrets using Confidential .
- Programming of a 20 station Automatic Tool Changer using Confidential .