- Over 16 years of business related experience with recent concentrations in Asset Management, Metrics Reporting, Data Analysis, Project Management and Customer Relationship Management.
- Qualifications are inclusive of over thirteen years Contract Management experience, contributing to the successful fulfillment of customer and business needs.
- Experienced in analytical skills, data management, presentation skills, and the ability to multi - task with a high display of professionalism.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or as a leader specializing in Interpersonal Communications and Customer Focused Solutions in a dynamic business environment.
SOFTWARE, TECHNOLOGY COMPETENCIES AND PROFICIENCIES:
- SAP GUI/CRM/ECC Oracle Qlik (BI Tool) Sales Force Lightning Business Intelligence Tools
- Advanced Excel 2016/Macros/Pivot Tables/V Lookups/H Lookups Access 2016 PowerPoint 2016
- Cisco Jabber 11.8 Informer 2.1 Cisco WebEx Productivity Tools Microsoft Office Word 2016
- SharePoint Server 2013 Publisher 2016 Microsoft Outlook 2016 BI Caf Asset Management Portal (AMP) Cisco Smart Net Total Care 3.12 SQL AnyConnect Mobility Client (VPN)
- MobilePass Cisco Ready v29 Cisco 360 IB View Cisco Service Contract Center (CSCC).
- C3 Database Common Services Platform Collector (CSPC)
Confidential, Durham, NC
Order Management Contract Specialist
- Evaluates incoming contracts for compliance with company order approval requirements and monitors SFDC dashboard for all incoming sales orders for booking.
- Summarizes deviations from Confidential standard contract terms and notifies Executive Management, Sales, Legal, Finance, Service, Manufacturing, and Engineering as appropriate.
- Verifies accuracy of contract pricing and any third party billing information. Verifies allowable deviations and escalates problems as appropriate.
- Document Standard Operating Procedures, book sales orders, advise Field Sales on order management requirements and recommends process improvements and changes where the existing process is inadequate.
- Validate pricing, assign appropriate credit for sales compensation, and provide accurate invoices to customers while properly recording revenue as expected.
- Analyzes data for reconciliation of order management contract volumes processed and detailed sales order entries processed in SAP.
Confidential, Research Triangle Park, NC
Cisco Asset Manager
- Collected, and analyzed data through manual and automated collection methods to create dashboard reports while successfully contributing to KPI measurements.
- Executed advanced spreadsheet data manipulation skills to analyze large raw data sets and convert abstract data into highly visual easily digestible formats.
- Achieved business priorities and objectives with key Stakeholders by providing proactive contract management of client’s Cisco Install Base by tracking Cisco’s product refresh opportunities according to their last date of support (LDOS).
- Utilized Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tools such as Qlik, and BI Café’ to translate data sets into executive level report deliverables.
- Coordinated product coverage with key stakeholders; cross-functional Cisco account teams, Customers, and Cisco Partners by ensuring that the client’s shipped devices were added onto the appropriate supporting contract.
- Provided Cisco account teams, management, and assigned customers with monthly data analysis, reports, audits, and metrics of real-time install base data derived from large raw data sets.
- Conducted Quarterly Business Review presentations, lead client calls for Cisco account teams and share knowledge as a SME (subject matter expert) for Asset Management processes and deliverables.
- Served as a primary point of contact for service contract renewals, data true-ups, and install base inquiries.
- Executed MACD (Moves/Adds/Changes/Deletes) activity and requests from customer or Cisco account teams by submission of cases to Cisco IT Support.
- Lead implementation of additional Confidential
- Asset Management services (SNTC/ACAT/SFC etc.) for new Cisco TSA Asset Management clients.
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
- Served as Compliance Focal for multiple large customer accounts monitoring and researching end to end order fulfillment to ensure compliance with customer agreements and chargeback policies.
- Maintained a monthly compliance metrics and log, tracking information of all compliance activities.
- Presented strategies and corrective action plans to management to resolve compliance issues and to increase effectiveness of compliance programs in accordance with organizational guidelines.
- Maintained and updated the Confidential Business Partners Compliance Penalty database to ensure that violations and penalties were submitted, documented, and researched accordingly.
- Conducted Weekly Compliance BMS meetings with Logistics team and Accounts Receivable representatives.
- Evaluated the documented compliance penalty causes to perform successful revenue recovery for all valid non-compliance disputes.
- Responsible for the scheduling, monitoring and timely release of Retail/Vendor customer orders for the Retail Global Supply Chain according to customer forecast, serving as a gateway for sourcing customer orders to meet supply and demand expectations.
- Executed daily Retail Backlog Management and Business Partner report pulls to ensure customer order ship dates and serviceability was met while cross-training with various aspects of Consumer Retail Fulfillment; Logistics, Replenishment, Backlog Management, and Sourcing.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Sales Order Contract Analyst
- Processed an average of 100+ renewal orders and approximately 25 contracts per month and providing overall support to a customer base of around $26 million a year.
- Ensured sales order, customer contracts and billings were processed timely, accurate, and in compliance with Dialog revenue recognition control policies.
- Audited contracts to ensure contracts and renewals are SOX compliant and within company guidelines.
- Provided a central point of ownership for customer ordering. Managed a variety of internal and external customer inquiries and escalations related to customer spend, contractual liabilities, billing, and sales metrics reporting.
- Maintained a daily Metrics for all contracts or renewals audited and processed throughout each month.
- Acted as a liaison between customers and sales organization, field services, order processing and accounting areas to resolve status, production, delivery and billing issues.
- Answered incoming inquiries regarding access, database applications, User IDs and password changes.
- Responsible for government contract orders, including Fedlink processes and compliance.
- Submitted welcome packages to new customers.
- Responsible for database testing of newly implemented system used for entering contracts and billing fulfillment.
Confidential, Research Triangle Park, NC
Professional Billing Analyst
- Executed the eBusiness Hosting Services contract fulfillment process, including contract management, customer billing, quality assurance and accounts receivable using SAP Business applications.
- Maintained close working relationship with multiple internal customers, Project Managers, Financial Analysts and Management to ensure business controls and web hosting contracts met standard and compliance.
- Independently managed customer accounts for over $100K revenue contracts, and maintained the accuracy of customer records by tracking, documenting, and validating monthly billing release.
- Audited eBusiness Hosting Services contracts, documented and advised project managers on business controls violation occurrences.
- Achieved high accuracy rate for eBusiness services billing release for monthly over $100K revenue contracts.
- Trained new eBusiness Hosting Services Billing Analysts on business compliance, rules, and regulations for valid billing release.
- Researched and resolved monthly reconciliation for billing and contract related inquiries.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Professional Credit Control Auditor
- Audited billing adjustment authorization request backup documentation to ensure compliance with business controls regulations.
- Presided as Team Lead in the absence of assigned CCD Team Lead.
- Conducted presentations and training in Confidential cross center education meetings and to new CCD Auditors.
- Applied project management skills in database testing and preparing internal customer education for newly implemented databases.
- Assisted management on billing reconciliation issues with emphasis on month end 100% clearing rate.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Administrator Analyst/ Customer Support Representative/Administrator Specialist
- Prepared monthly billing reconciliation reports for management review.
- Assisted Business Controls Analysts, Global Services Brand Focals, Geofocals, A/R Focals, and Customer Support Representatives with billing adjustment issues and research.
- Processed revenue reversal billing adjustments within a required two day turnaround with a 99% accuracy rate. Ensured timely, accurate rollout billing release and met daily processing requirements.
- Implemented process measurements and database improvements.
- Audited Confidential NSSO Geography Services contracts to ensure compliance with business controls.
- Responsible for accurate database profile setup and indexing of contract packages in the newly implemented CCC contract imaging system.