To join and work in a globally renowned organization, where I would be able to apply my experience and contribute my skills and knowledge towards significant contribution in a globally competitive environment on challenging assignments that shall yield the twin benefits of the job satisfaction and a steady - placed professional growth.
- Having experience of 5+ years Consultant with local and Global projects in ECC 5.0/6.0 for Four end to end Implementation, Roll out and on-site support Projects in Manufacturing and Retail environment, Agricultural (Tractor), Construction.
- Proven ability to work with a broad array of superiors (client management, super users, technical database/Basis/ABAP and other functional teams, SAP consultants/OSS support).
- Exceptional document skill especially on BRS, Blueprint, functional spec, Process Mapping, technical spec and user cases, End user manual.
- Hands-on experiences of SD/MM and have thoroughly understanding of integration points with other SAP modules ( PP, FI /CO).
- Expertise in Logistics Execution ( Confidential ) Functionalities like Outbound Delivery Processing, Picking - Packing - Loading, Goods Issues, Material Listing, Transfer of Requirement and Availability Check. Experience in configuring Modes of Transportation, Routes and Stages, Transportation Connection Points, Transportation Zones and Transportation Groups, and Automatic Account Determination for CO Assignments.
- Hands on experience for Data migration of Customer master, Material Master data which includes data cleansing, mapping, extraction and importing via BAPI and LSMW ..
- Proficient in performing Unit test/system integration test (SIT), Test scripts, user acceptance test in HP QC and Manual.
- Hands on experience across L1, L2 and L3 Support for SD Modules and integration of Web based(B2B) and Cobol based applications to SAP.
- Good understanding of IDOC structure and Processing.
SAP SD Consultant
- Process flow design with system configuration for AFS business involving Sales (SD) in integration with Material Management(MM) and Production planning (PP), FI and Project systems (PS).
- System setup / configuration including organization structure setup, Availability check for Project stock and unrestricted stock .
- Set up the order management process by creating sales and Billing documents, Price determination ( Mark up Prices, Commissions), Rebates, Free goods determination,
- Determining Project based Billing, Item categories and Revenue account determination for contracts with FI/CA, Output determination.
- Involved in cutover strategies, Test scripts creation for unit and Integration testing and also validated solution via unit testing.
- Prepared functional specifications for WRICEF and the technical documentation for the BIS team.
- Get involved in the trainers.
- Providing post Go Live support till stabilizing of SAP .
SAP Business Analyst
- Consult and liaise with stakeholders to confirm business requirements and design & development of business functionality, Project content, scope and delivery, and issues concerning the management.
- Get involved in the process of implementation of life cycle of new product through integration testing between different systems, Unit Testing, Regression testing, Master data set up.
- Set up Different Storage Locations, storage location based Shipping point determination, STO, MRP, Backorders, Listing/ Exclusion, Customer Master.
- Involved in the Data migration of Open sales orders, purchase orders, Physical stock, Inbound deliveries using LSMW.
- Prepare and maintain end user documentation and operational procedures.
- Get involved in the process of integration with B2B ecommerce website, FI/CO, MM, Cobol Applications .
- Provide production Support / Break Fix/ Enhancements on daily basis for Supply chain systems, between different Landscapes (PA2, PSC (planning)), SAP Mint (Integration of B2B E-commerce website with SAP ), JD Configurator and Cobol based Applications.
SAP SD/MM Consultant
- Involved in all phases of the Project Lifecycle from requirement Gathering, Gap analysis, configuration, enhancements and change requests and Roll out Project to Germany.
- Provided L1, L2 and L3 Support for Germany and India and worked on incident management, change management and enhancements for SD and MM Module.
- Set up the order management process by different Contracts, Sales Documents, Scheduling Agreements, Sales returns and Billing Documents for Intercompany STO, Export, Deemed Export, Make to order and Make to stock Scenarios.
- Hands on Procurement cycle - Purchase requisition, scheduling agreement, Purchase orders, goods receipt and invoice verification.
- Customization of Stock Transport Orders, Release Procedures of PR and PO and Defining Pricing procedure, Calculation schema.
- Configuration of Various Document types, Number range for Purchasing Requisitions, Request for Quotation, Purchase Order.
- Setting up different Pricing conditions and Procedure for Export sales, Intercompany Billing, Deemed Export sales, sales Commissions, Rebates (Turn over, Special).
- Creation of Master data’s for Customer Master, Material master, Vendor master and Purchasing Info Records.
- Involved in cutover strategies, Prepare Test scripts for unit testing and SIT testing between SD, MM, PP and FICO Modules.
- Liaise with Fi/CO consultant for Investigating the clients Credit/Risk Management & integrated the SD module seamlessly with the FI module in account determination and account groups.
- Assisting the End Users by providing guidance and .
SAP SD Consultant
- Involved in all phases of the Project Lifecycle from requirement gathering, preparing blue print, doing gap analysis, configuration, testing, post implement support, preparing end user manual, conducted workshop for end user .
- Configured tax procedures, tax codes for automatic calculations of sales tax for customers and provided configuration support in SD for account determination and billing..
- Setting up new Defined Organization Structure, Different Sales Document, Contracts, Quotations, Item categories, Schedule lines categories, Billing documents and Pricing.
- Using Back Order Processing and Availability-to-Promise (ATP)/Transfer of Requirements techniques (TORs), stocks are assigned automatically to Outstanding Order Quantities
- Worked on consignment settlement and Third Party business process which integrates with MM and deliver it to the client team for approval.
- Configured Incompletion procedures for Sales document Header and sales document item.
- Involved in Cut over strategies, preparing UAT cases, Unit testing using HPQC, SIT testing between SD, MM.
- Prepared the End user manual and the end user on one to one and Workshop basis and provide them L2 and L3 Production support.
Associate SAP SD Consultant
- Gather Business Requirement for change request in the system and to identify the problem in the system.
- Handling SD related Incidents (L2 and L3) Tickets and Taking weekly calls with Business Process Owners to discuss on the status of tickets/issues.
- Responsible for creating the simulations in the test system.
- Creating Test scripts for unit testing, Test cases before moving the request to production.
- Set up Third party scenario, free goods determination, Pricing Conditions, item categories, Pricing, Rebates, item category determination, Revenue account determination and copying control.
Business Development Executive
- Identify new business opportunities using sector specific targeting and cold calling and deliver a tailored sales process to achieve targets /KPI's by generating leads, asking probing questions, using most appropriate features & benefits based on clients needs and matching with a tailored solution...