- SAP HR Techno/Functional Consultant with over 12 years’ hands - on experience in multi- industry SAP clients, five years as an Confidential System Analyst with hands-on experience in SAP US Payroll/Time Management/Benefit Administration and employee hire to retire business processes. Worked as a project team lead in two full SAP implementations and as a team member in four Confidential led SAP HR implementations. Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to interact with all levels of an organization. Possesses solid analytical abilities in understanding and improving business processes and his experience and technical skills has enabled him to face challenges confidently in the SAP HCM field.
- Experienced in support and configuration of SAP OM/PA/BA/PY/TIME modules
- Experienced SAP US Payroll configuration, unit and UAT testing, post production support
- Experienced in Configuration of SAP payroll, wage types, tax modules, deductions, union dues, garnishments, claims, gross-ups, US payroll schema, Third Party remittances.
- SAP Success Factor implementation, compensation, Performance Management and Training - key team member.
- Created functional documents, system reference guides, training materials and process flow documents.
- Designed and implemented functional solutions for payroll systems requested by the Business.
- Defined and tested and provided workaround processes and corrective action
- Created/maintained reporting matrix and procedure documentation as to ensure SLA’s are achieved
- Resolved complex payroll system issues which arises during payroll run.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple and widely varied work streams / tasks.
- Able to take on multiple assignments, whether administrative or project related, while maintaining a successful level of completion in all responsible work. Able to mentor others to do the same.
- Experienced in project Management skills
- Experienced in “Agile” and “Scrum” frame work for software development
- Experienced in US multi-state Taxations and Tax Authority Tax configuration and testing.
- Experienced in SAP Payroll integration to SAP FI, Time Management, and SAP Benefits module.
- Experienced in managing small teams, having managed 3-6 consultants on site and off-shore.
- Experienced in working large implementation projects in Private, Public sectors- oil/gas/manufacturing/pharmaceutical.
- BSI Tax Factory cyclical updates - TUBS and SAP quarterly support packs updates
- Experienced in SAP Payroll integration to FI through symbolic accounts
- Experienced in all aspects of testing, unit testing, user acceptance and parallel testing.
- Has worked on Kronos time collecting system.
- Integration of CATS Time entry to SAP Time management, to Project Systems.
- Experienced in SAP OSS notes implementation and testing.
- US Payroll Year End Processing.
- Experienced in post-production support, break fix issues, daily production support.
- Experienced in / HP quality center/JIRA/confluence
Confidential,St, Fort Worth, TX
Sr. SAP Payroll Consultant
- Duties included but not limited to supporting all aspects of the SAP HR employee life cycle - hire to retire process, including Payroll /Benefits Administration/Time Management issue resolution, BSI TUBS cyclic updates, SUI updates, various Tax table maintenance, configuration of various enhancements, writing PCR rules, wage type configuration, off-cycle payments, testing of various scenarios related to implementation and updates, leading year end process and coordinating with Finance/HR / Benefits departments, generation various reports for Finance and Accounting reconciliation. Configured AHCA Benefit Configuration and HSA. Benefit Configuration and US subsequent Tax model Configuration. Also, collaborated in Agile project management team as “scrum master” for developing billing application on “Sales Force” flat form for capturing Oil field billing data for the truck - drivers.
SAP Payroll Senior consultantResponsibilities:
- Worked at Quorvo project (merger of Triquint & RFMD semi-conductor companies) as a senior
- Payroll consultant working on SAP Payroll and Benefit implementation. Duties includes
- Blueprinting, mapping business processes, writing functional specifications, initial configuration, unit and
- Integration testing etc. and currently project is in realization phase and working on configuration of US
- Payroll and benefits nodes.
Confidential, West Palm Beach, FL
Senior SAP HR ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Worked as the Senior HR SAP consultant (Team Lead) supporting SAP Payroll, Time Management, OM and PA modules in a PRODUCTION support environment. Managed daily payroll and Time management production support issues, system enhancements, bug fixes, UAT testing, user acceptance testing, annual support pack updates, SAP support pack testing, mapping new business processes, management of small enhancement projects, writing functional specifications, BSI Tax factory updates and coordination with basis, coordinating with developers and interacting with senior management on project status. Implemented SAP Success factors modules such as Employee Central, compensation and Training and was a key team member of the Sass implementation team.
SAP HR ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Senior analyst role supporting SAP Payroll, Time Management, Org Management, personnel Management and engage in various upcoming projects, enhancements and HRSP support packs, updates and production issue resolution and year end processing.
SAP HR Consultant (Contractor)Responsibilities:
- Key member of the DSR Team, "Down Stream Technical and Functional Readiness" team which assessed targeted departments for each department's readiness status for converting to SAP Payroll with regard to existing legacy payroll interfaces, Time interfaces, Payroll and Time reports since the departments had their own HR systems. Each departments operates as a single entity and only employees were brought under State Controllers SAP HR Payroll system. In this regard, each department Org structure was assessed and fed into Cransoft org assessment tool, assessed legacy departmental interfaces, reports and mapped to MyCalPays system. Created "Cross Walk Documents" for interfaces between Department systems and "MyCalPays SAP system.
SAP HR Functional ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Involved in primary data gathering, the design of OM and PA structures, configuration of Time Module, configured Holiday calendars, Work schedule rules, attendance and absence types, Time wage types, quota entitlements, quota deductions, quota carry-overs, stand- by rules, OT time rules and related Time schema rules and Time evaluation.
- Configured SAP CATS Time sheet and integrated with Project systems. Configured SAP Time Management module. Coordinated project status with client, engaged with client in every aspect of project management, including monitoring of weekly progress, issue resolution and overall testing and delivery of the HR module.
Confidential - SAP HR Functional ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Implemented SAP Time Management modules and test the functionality as per business requirements and integration with the Payroll implementation.
- Configured and tested CATS Time Sheet, Employees Work Schedules Absence and attendance Types and Substitutions, absence quota deduction, quota accrual and quota carry over, OT payments, shift differential payments.
- Created PCR Rules for Time Evaluation. Wrote and tested Functional Specs for customized programs for bonus input and CATS user exits according to the client requirements.