- Overall 12+ Years of experience in SAP R/3, ERP and SAP Confidential as ABAP/ Confidential Consultant.
- Around 3 years of Experience in Confidential such as developments in S/4 Confidential, S/4 Confidential Analytics, Confidential Modeling, Confidential Live, Confidential Migration that includes ABAP Code Remediation and Optimization with Enhanced SQL, CDS and AMDP etc.
- Gave Trainings on Confidential Migration and S/4 Confidential for Confidential (and across Mindtree) and also Part of L2 Tech Panel for ABAP on Confidential and S/4 Confidential Interviews in Mindtree
- Was part of Confidential Confidential Competency also contributing to new SAP Confidential proposals, conducting Several Classroom and WebEx trainings on Confidential and Mentoring aspiring consultants in Confidential . Also part of Technical Panel for ABAP/ Confidential Interviews
- As part of Confidential competency, worked on ABAP and Confidential Proposals. ABAP proposals include solutions and estimations for Rollouts and Performance optimizations.
- Confidential Proposals include Solutions, Estimations, RLS and customer presentations for various scenarios like Confidential Modeling in Sidecar, Confidential Live in Business Suite on Confidential, ABAP on Confidential for Business Suite on Confidential implementation, S/4 Confidential embedded Analytics, S/4 Confidential Transactional app implementation.
- Involved in Several Customer workshops during proposals and contributed in winning deals.
- Trained in HA300( Confidential Modeling) by SAP and S/4 Confidential Developments at SAP Labs
- Completed HA100 ( Confidential Introduction),ABAP on Confidential (HA400), Confidential Live, S/4 Confidential Embedded Analytics online courses in SAP LH.
- Possesses extensive techno - functional understanding that enables a broad based understanding of Project implementation aspects.
- Good Problem solving skills and gives faster resolution.
- Expert in delivering quality objects with good performance
- Good team player, self-starter, with high energy, Strong team orientation & Leadership qualities, hardworking and enthusiastic.
- Expertise in gathering the requirements from client and Also Explaining it to the team with a clear understanding of the solution that needs to be delivered.
- Rich Experience in SAP Confidential Implementation with good knowledge in ABAP Code Remediation and Optimization
- Part of S/4 Confidential 1605 Procurement product development at SAP Labs.
- Hence good working experience in S/4 Confidential Developments like CDS Views, BOPF and ODATA
- Excellent Knowledge in S/4 Confidential Embedded Analytics.
- Very Good Competency in Confidential Live, Confidential Modeling and Modeling Best Practices.
- Very Good Understanding of Confidential Architecture and Data Provisioning techniques like SLT.
- Expertise in improving the performance of all sorts of ABAP programs.
- Expert in fixing the bugs and resolving issues quickly.
- Have Fair knowledge in areas of FI, SD, MM, PP, PS, CO and Variant configuration.
- Expertise in SAP Scripts, Smartforms, BDC,LSMWs, BAPI’s, Function Modules, User Exits, BADIs, BTE, Dialog Programming, Reporting, Web services and ODATA Services
- Expertise in debugging and making the code more efficient both from system and user point of view.
- Worked on ALE/IDOCs and their interfaces, IDOC Monitoring and Bug Fixes.
- Expertise in Unit Testing and Code Review
- Responsible for backend developments of SAP UI Applications.
- Derived the logic of existing portal applications with reverse engineering
- Developed RFC FMs and Gateway services that can be consumed by SAP UI5 applications
- Adjusted the Gateway Service to align with SAP UI5 smart filters and smart tables
- Gateway developments include Mapping the entity sets to data source using RFCs.
- Adjusting the logic in DPC Extension classes and Adding the SAP UI annotations in MPC Extension class.
- Worked on Associations(Navigation Property)
- Responsible for the Development of backend objects and Unit testing by loading the data from Quality systems.
- Agile methodology was followed and hence had to develop several applications for the sprint and was very well appreciated by customer
- Defect free objects were delivered with Quality
Environment: ECC 6/EHP 7
- Designed various activities of Confidential Migration like Upgrade/Code Remediation and Optimization
- Providing Solutions and Trained the Team in Confidential Migration activities
- Adjusting Standard Dictionary objects after upgrade in SPDD and other Standard ABAP objects and Enhancement implementations in SPAU and SPAU ENH respectively.
- Trained the team to perform SPDD/SPAU/SPAU ENH analysis
- Performed Custom Code Remediation with SCI using standard SAP Variants(FUNCTIONAL DB and FUNCTIONAL DB ADDITION)
- Also Trained the Team in Confidential Migration, Code remediation and optimization activities
- Completed the Upgrade and Remediation activities in a very short period of time with no issues and received commendation from Customer.
- Optimized Top 10 programs that are regularly used by Business using New Confidential feature,Enhanced SQL and implemented Performance guidelines in those programs
- Performance DB variant of SCI was used to identify the performance issues.
- Also supported the DBM upgrade issues in parallel that involved debugging of several standard programs and identifying the configuration issues/SAP Program errors.
- Prepared the Document on Code Remediation in Confidential Migration with all the best practices like Performance guidelines and Confidential Techniques like Enhanced SQL, CDS and AMDP and shared with customer.
- Also prepared full document on steps performed in a custom program during code optimization.
- Won commendation from customer for completing Upgrade/Code Remediation/Code optimization on time and also for resolving the Standard errors resulted due to DBM Upgrade.
Environment: ECC 6/EHP 8 and DBM 8.1
- As Part of Reconciliation Project, Built an ABAP Program to load AS400 Data in SAP( Confidential Platform)
- Enhanced Several existing Interfaces to capture AS400 Transactions posted in SAP( Confidential Platform)
- Built several SAP Column Tables to hold AS400 and SAP data( Confidential Platform)
- Built Archival Program to Archive large volumes of data in custom tables and Archive the load files sent by AS400( Confidential Platform)
- Optimized the performance of ABAP Programs using Confidential Techniques of Open SQL and Secondary Indexes
- Built DDL and DCL views that are consumed by Fiori Applications
- Designed Technical Specifications and Involved in UAT and Post Confidential Support
- Well Appreciated by Customer as it was first Custom Application using S/4 Confidential Embedded Analytics
- Strongly recommended by Customer to retain in AMS team to support Projects and AMS
- As part of AMS team, Resolved long pending S/4 Confidential Application issues related to ODATA services
- Optimized performance of several programs
- Established best practices of coding standards/Reviews and Transport checks during PROD Movement.
Environment: Netweaver 7.5 for S/4 Confidential on premise 1511
- Created several FI Interfaces in very short timelines.
- It includes several performance affecting huge tables.
- Optimized the Performance of Several Interfaces
- Worked with other Vendors in gathering the requirements.
- Able to manage multiple stake holders and delivered the objects
- Prepare Technical Specifications/UAT
Environment: ECC 6.0 EHP 7
- Production Support to the Operational reports in the area of Confidential Live/Modeling that includes bug fixes and additional of new columns in the report
- Also Support Additional changes to the existing Confidential models.
- Create new Confidential Calculation Views for the new requirements. In such cases, First Check the existing models delivered by Confidential Live for adoption to the business needs otherwise create a new model.
- Creates design specification for the Confidential Modeling
- Unit Testing and Performance improvements
- Manage the Confidential Live Support team and guide the team in the requirements.
- Provided Classroom training for the SAP Team on Confidential Introduction and Modeling.
- Additionally support the ABAP team to resolve High Severity incidents
- Also Led additional projects like ECC SPS Upgrade
- Proposed Implementation of ABAP ATC and SNOW integration with SAP to control production issues.
Environment: ECC 6.0 EHP 7
- Involved in Knowledge sharing sessions of Confidential Modeling of Calculation Views.
- Understood the Existing Models of Sales Order Delivery and Order Status Calculation Views
- Customer follows creation of Calculation Views only as Attribute/Analytic Views are deprecated in SPS 10 and above versions
Environment: ECC 6.0 EHP 7
- Responsible to develop S4HANA 1605 Procurement Applications.
- Involved in End to End Development of Source List Application using S/4 Confidential technology.
- Analyzed the Source List Transaction ME01 in R/3, extracted the business logic and incorporated in Fiori Application using ABAP Classes.
- Developed the CDS Views, BOPF framework, ODATA Services and the UI using Smart templates.
- Design of Technical Specification and Support Functional in preparing Functional Specification
- Supported Adobe forms that was designed using ODATA services.
- Prepared Estimations and project plan for Source List Application.
- Weekly connect with SAP Managers on Project Progress. Milestone updates etc.
- Demonstrated POC and also Application progress to SAP, Germany.
- Managed the team of 21 from customer location and also involved in PMO activities like Project Planning/Milestones/ Resourcing /Billing/WSR/Monthly reports/Performance Appraisal etc
Environment: ECC 6.0 EHP 7
- Supported the team with few developments during the Confidential phase.
- Built few CRs in short time to meet the Confidential timelines
- Developed Report and Smartforms.
- Shared best practices with ABAP team
- In one of the Project, Reviewed all ABAP Deliverables during Confidential and Advised Performance changes.
Environment: ECC 6.0 EHP 5
- Identified all the ABAP Objects like Reports, Enhancements, Interfaces, Forms and ZTable contents specific to the client and merged to other client.
- Responsible for Technical Spec Design, Unit testing and UAT
- Led the ABAP team and guided the team members
- Involved in Business workshops and provided the technical solutions
- Requirement Gathering and Preparation of Technical specification also support functional in preparing their Specification
- Involved in New developments and Data Migration for Rollout Projects
- Migrated all master data and transactional data
- Designed Migration programs using LSMW, BDC and BAPI techniques
- Developments include Reports, Enhancements like BADI and User exits, Smartforms, scripts, BDCs and BAPIs
- Worked with Customer closely as a partner and designed several programs in a short duration based on demand
- Internal Interfaces are mainly related to month end finance as there is a central system that collects all the Finance postings from individual clients.
- External Invoices include E-invoicing to customer, Online Shopping from customer and many others.
- Led the team and responsible for SPDD and SPAU Adjustments for all the 4 systems
Environment: ECC 6.0 EHP 5,EHP6