- Hands on S/4 HANA in FI and CO. Aware of the cloud strategy of SAP.
- Proof of Concept Central Finance 1610 and designed mapping strategy for source systems
- Worked in Solution Manager and used SAP Activate methodology
- 15+ years of experience in SAP Finance & Controlling Implementation - requirements gathering/ planning and delivering workshops, process mapping, gap analysis and - Blue Print/solution design - manage realization-testing- Go live to post go live support.
- Led and Delivered multiyear / multiphase complex SAP projects to the tune of $15M in Revenues and over 40 resources.
- 15+ years of Professional Consulting experience in industry and sales (Business Development) Worked on RFPs, Presentations, Client Interviews, Process Analysis and ERP Package selections.
- Created value maps from Business case, to map the value enablers to evaluate Financial and operational KPI’s
- Proven ability to devise methods of data collection and interpretation of customer profitability analytics combining SAP and non-SAP sources.
- Managed functional specifications for Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Forms and Enhancements and Workflow Confidential and coordinated with technical team
- Led and directed all forms of testing - Unit, Integration, and User acceptance testing and managed knowledge transfer
- Designed and implemented Group Costing, Transfer Pricing and profitability analysis using legal, Group and Profit center valuations.
- Led the effort FICO integration between MM, SD, PP, PS, BI-BW-SEM and Logistics - Supply Chain modules, Revenue Recognition, Profit Center, Business Area and segment derivation rules.
- Ability to engage with clients on the value proposition of the services offered. Discuss Scope statements and the change orders needed for successful implementations.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
RTR Deployment Lead
- Deploy Finance and controlling for Bottler divestment - Southwest & Tristate Operating Units
- Migration from stand alone to Multitenant SAP environment.
- Led Variable costing computation and the reconciling to Fully absorbed cost for GAAP for acquisition by Mexican entity
- Led “Walk of the Wall” Finance sessions to finalize the project plan and identify interdependencies across functional teams.
Confidential, Montvale, NJ
FICO / Product Costing Lead
- Plan all activities needed to sunset old “Infinium” system
- Perform and confirm the baseline design for Product costing implementation
- Led workshops, Business process design sessions, and conference room pilot of critical scenarios.
- MTS, MTO scenarios along with new implementation of standard cost system
- Change purchased materials from “standard” to “moving average” price control in productive system
- Integration of Product costing with Master data, Production planning, and COPA
- Designed and implemented the new cost component structure and inventory valuation
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Project Lead for SAP FICO Acquisition integration
- Develop the Overall Project Execution plan to integrate the Finance and controlling functions into the Parent company
- Lead the requirements gathering sessions, develop and execute configuration changes in SAP
- Led the Migration of General Ledger, Assets and all Master Data related to the new entity
- Develop test plan, defect management and determine transport release strategy.
- All Aspects of FICO modules including GL, Payables, Receivables, Profitability and Assets
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Process Excellence Finance Lead - FI and CO
- Develop Finance Excellence initiatives involving global resources to deliver on the goal of “ Confidential ”. Coordinated teams from all the regions Confidential operates.
- Liaise with the IT organization for the latest IT initiatives and assess the business impact and determine the change initiatives required.
- Led implementation of controlling initiatives in Product costing, COPA and Material Ledger.
- Business case preparation for S/4 HANA - Simple Finance ( on Premise Edition ) - Landscape migration to SAP Hana with Simple Finance add on,
- Product costing and COPA changes needed to go from Costing based to Account based as a result of migration to S/4 HANA
- Impact on the existing enhancements due to reduction in S/4 HANA tables and changes needed to the chart of accounts
- Evaluated the use of Near Zero Down Time strategy to implement S/4 HANA
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Executive - SAP Finance
- Deployment and User Acceptance Support for New Release in Financials (FI), Controlling (CO) and Treasury. UAT of the Period End Close process - FI and CO.
- Scope definition of new engagement along with major SAP upgrade project worth over $10M
- Delivered projects in multiple countries and across the SAP value chain.
- Test Lead for major Release. Full life cycle involvement from Planning to closing of the work stream, effort involved 15 people over 10 months, which included schedule management and Estimating activity durations.
- Designed and blueprinted a group costing strategy to accurately analyze the cost of goods manufactured and thereby to eliminate inter-group profits in inventory valuation
- Configured and implemented currency and valuation profiles for the multiple valuations in controlling as well as in FI, using Valuation Method ‘31’
- Configured costing and valuation variants for group, legal and Profit Center valuations for the interplant and intercompany transfers of semi-finished materials
- Configured partner cost component split at the costing variant level to analyze and breakdown the group cost of goods manufactured at each participating plant level
- Validated the use of actual costing by documenting business objectives and the pros and cons of actual costing in addition to Material Ledger functionality
- Developed high level work plan for the implementation of Material Ledger, including analyzing the impact of valuation and currency profile
- Analyze Schedule variance and suggest corrective action involving “crashing” and “fast tracking”.
- Extensive use of HPQC and the newer version HPALM
- Design CO Allocations using process templates for Process Industry, Materials are active ingredient managed materials.
- Design and implementation of Product costing (CO-PC), Management Reporting (CO-PA) and Material Ledger (CO-ML) modules and demonstrating their impact on Profit Center transfer pricing and FI journal entries.
- Conducted workshops for requirements gathering and gaps in the solution fit of the Global Blueprint.
AR Functional Lead - Manager
- Analyze and Design (ERP Blue Print) of the Accounts Receivable sub module for a companywide SAP implementation of over 140 company codes and 50 currencies.
- Co Ordinate the configuration activities for incoming cash Application, Lockbox Processing, Electronic Bank Statements, Dunning Procedures.
- Vendor analysis along with US 1099 reporting for vendors and customers.
- Treasury Support for Cash position, Liquidity Forecast and Cash concentration. In-house Cash for streamlining the payment process and achieve efficient netting for internal payments.
- Identify and implement the Confidential (like Dunning output, Aging reports, Receipts Register etc)
- Cross functional work with Sales and Distribution with Revenue Recognition (Earned Revenue and deferred Revenue reports).
- Business Analytics reports like Deal Analysis report to analyze the profitability of Deal as well as the sales orders that comprise the deal
- New valuation of inventories at periodic unit price, using the Material Ledger functionality, to accurately reflect the procurement prices of raw materials
- Designed, documented, tested and implemented user exits in COPA using CMOD to enhance the derivation strategy to derive Profit Centers (strategic business units) at the line items of billing documents; this was implemented for postings out of SD billing documents and credit memos
- Activated enhancement projects COPA 001 and COPA 002
- Set up and tested overheads cost allocation cycles to correctly accumulate costs from the service Cost Centers to product lines
- Manage the resources at the India Development Center (IDC) to supplement our efforts onshore.
- Develop detailed functional specifications, enhancements and modifications documentation and track development progress partnering with on-site ABAP team specialists.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SAP FI/CO Manager
- Requirements gathering, mapping, gap-fit and Blue Print development for FICO modules including GL, AR and AP Issue monitoring and resolutions.
- Configured and set up FI Company Code, Business Areas and Controlling Area for internal and external reporting purposes. Configured Profit center accounting CO-PCA, CO PA.
- Configured Price levels in Material Ledger. Worked in Made to Order environment in the OEM business process.
- Electronic Bank Statement upload and Cash position report preparation.
- Planned Single level and multi level material price determination for inventory purposes.
- Implemented Costing Run procedures.
- Configured Automatic Payment Program (APP) in AP and Dunning program in A/R.
- Worked on CO-OM-CCA to develop contribution margin accounting to assess the organizational efficiency at the cost center level.
- Configured Cost element Accounting CO-OM-CEL.
- Replaced several home grown and third party software solutions (Legacy Systems) with ERP Solutions
- Planned and conducted unit testing for North American template.
- Identified Confidential requirements and also ensured compliance with Sarbanes Oxley Reporting standards - SEC and localized global template with local requirements.
- Managed and hands on with Functional Specs for interfaces and Bank Statements development.
- ASAP methodology
SAP FI/CO Sr Consultant
- Configured New General Ledger and Intercompany reconciliation process.
- Configured AP, AR, CCA.
- Distributions and assessment strategy for cost centers.
- Implemented Internal Orders to track the profitability for Tradeshows.
- Customization for the Withholding tax and taxes on sales/Purchase, Document splitting functionality.
- Electronic Bank Statement, Intercompany Clearing Account, Automatic Payment program.
- Dunning Procedure set up.
SAP FI/CO Consultant
- Performed roles in testing, customization, user and master data upload.
- Responsible for preparation of the Functional Specs for the Confidential 's in the project like Vendor Balance confirmation, Customer Balance confirmation, Foreign Exchange upload program, Open item upload, Customer clearing, Asset register.
- Customization of complete Asset Accounting for the client considering the parallel currency maintained.
- Customization for the House Bank and also inserted different validation as per the business requirement and customized the variant for the Manual Bank Reconciliation.
- Have prepared LSMW for the Asset master/Transaction and GL Master Load
- Requirement gathering and solution design phases.
- Design member of Cut over strategy for the project.
Confidential, State of New Jersey
- Review for adherence to the Confidential and International Accounting Standards.
- Business consolidations, calculations of minority interest, Intercompany Eliminations.
- Review and suggest yearly and Quarterly SEC reporting.
- Review organizational internal controls and suggest ways of improvement.
- Review compliance with Sec. 404 of Sarbanes Oxley Act, with respect to internal controls.
- Suggest ways to increase organizational efficiency by eliminating duplicating and redundant activities.
- Involved in ABC analysis and implementing Cost center accounting based on cost elements.
- Preparing documents for the various tax reporting including 1040, 1120, 1065, Sales and other taxes.
- Tapping Debt markets including CMBS - Conduit loans, Calculate Defeasance on early payments.
- Negotiate Franchise agreements including liquidated damages provisions.
- Performed entire process from buying a business to final consolidation into Parent.
Principal Consultant/Project Manager
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Involved in the selection of ERP package - SAP vs. Oracle Financials.
- Identified the best of breed solutions to integrate with Oracle Financials.
- Implemented Oracle Financials 10.5 and 10.7 for multinational clients.
- Secured “A+” performance ratings from Clients for on time Delivery and cost management.
- Over 80% of projects under budget and within allotted time including change orders.
- Responsible for GL, AR and AP implementations from start to finish.
- Requirements gathering, Gap analysis, and identifying customization needs.