- Having 9 Years of technical experience in ABAP/4 Programming in developing and implementing the client requirements. Having End to End experience in implementing S/4 HANA, experience in life cycle implementation & support Business Process flows, System Process Modeling experience with strong understanding of Business Requirements, and System Analysis.
- Experience in upgradation from ECC 4.6 to ECC 6.0 EHP7.Technical expertise includes Reports, Webdynpro ABAP, Floor Plan manager, ABAP Objects, Enhancements, Workflow developments, SAP Script, Smartforms, ADOBE Forms, ABAP - EDI, Data Migration Techniques, EWM-ABAP, HR-ABAP reporting using LDB and payroll clusters. Having functional experience in HCM E-Recruiting, MM, SD, IS-R, Treasury and Risk Management.
SAP CORE COMPETENCY - ABAP
- Expertise with the creation of Data Dictionary Objects and function modules
- Expertise in ABAP Coding standards with In-Line declarations version 7.40 & 7.50
- Expertise in Dialog Programming (Screen, Table Controls, Tab strips etc.) and reports
- Data transferring from legacy to SAP using LSMW and BDC Programs
- Expertise in SMARTFORMS and ADOBE Forms
- Expertise in SAP API Development and management
- Expertise in consume and create web service using SOAMANAGER
- Expertise in Reporting, Data migration, Dictionary, Performance Optimization, Testing and troubleshooting
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programing ABAP (OO ABAP) Expertise in Enhancements User-Exits, Screen-Exits and BADI
- Expertise in interfaces like BAPI, RFC, EDI, IDoc and ABAP Proxies
- Expertise in performance tuning the program loads with the huge data
- Expertise in designing and configuring QR code for ZEBRA Printers
- Expertise in Application Interface Framework on organizing the IDOCS and proxy
- Expertise in handling CHARM, Maintaining the transport of change request
SAP FIORI/UI5 EXPERIENCE
- Expertise in developing SAPUI5 applications using ADT(Eclipse)/ Web IDE, jQuery, Java Script, XML, HTML5 and consuming the data by using Net weaver gateway Services.
- Expertise in developing OData Service for SAP FIORI and SAPUI5 Projects.
- Extensively worked on extending OData Service/OData models.
- Expertise in consuming JSON service data in SAPUI5.
SAP CORE COMPETENCY - WEB DYNPRO ABAP
- Extensive knowledge in creating Webdynpro applications using Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented Dynamic ALV Features in Webdynpro Applications.
- Used Business graphics to display the reports in Webdynpro.
- Developed Webdynpro Applications Using Assistance Class, Service call, Supply Functions.
- Extensively worked on various interfaces for designing Windows, Messages, Component, Context node.
- Extensive Knowledge in enhancements
SAP HANA & FIORI
- Experience on Architecture and Data provisioning,
- Information Views, modeling functions, SQL Script and Procedures, Virtual Data Models in HANA, Management and Administration of Models, Security in Modeling, Optimization of Models.
- Experience in HANA security including User Management, Roles and Analytic Privileges.
- Experience in HANA SQL Script Stored Procedures, Table functions and dynamic privileges by SQL query in information models.
- Experience in SAP UI Developments and installation tools on eclipse based platform.
SAP S/4 HANA Technical Consultant
- Created a delivery shipping report Using OOALV to track the over/under shipment, the program will cumulate the material quantity scheduled in the identical dates and compares with the delivered quantity to report the Over/Under shipment
- Implemented SAP Note 101254 to add the addition shipping points
- Reconfigured the XDC file of ZEBRA Printer in Adobe lifecycle, the barcode properties are made software compatible and the default size of QR code is redesigned from standard based on client requirement.
- Created an adobe form to print the Raw material and Finished goods material which contains the QR code with details of handling unit number, Material number, Quantity, Supplier, and PO. The finished goods label is designed with the feature of printing the dynamic images of Part number.
- Created a program to retrieve the Physical Inventory stock details using the FM /SCWM/STOCK PER BIN MON, the program also have the functionality of re-printing the labels (Either Raw material or Finished Goods).
- Created a VOFM routine to combine the quantity with the same material number, this routine is executed only when the sales order is created with reference to Quotation.
- Created an Implicit Enhancement to copy the WBS Element(PS PSP PNR) from the header to its all corresponding Line items.
- Developed an Adobe form to print the Purchase order, this is designed with the functionality of printing the Header text entered in ME21n and also prints the item level texts, and the Address in the line item. Configured the same in NACE.
- Created an Adobe form for Shipping Label with the QR Code which contains the details of ship to party, No of Handling Units packed for the shipment and the Purchase order number, the print program is configured in the NACE for Application V1 and the form is triggered when a shipment(VT01) is created
- Created an Adobe form to print the shipping Manifest, the form is created with details like the type of material, no of materials in each handling units, unit of measure, the form is configured in NACE and triggered while the shipment is created.
- Created gateway services to parse the string concatenated in the QR Code, An RFC is created with the importing parameter of the QR Code string and the data is parsed based on the Standard Identifier.
- Created an Adobe Program for Printing F2 invoice form, the form will print the milestone data and item details of the invoice based up on the order type, the form has the functionality to print the sales order text.
- Created a custom version of VA05 report program to display the output with the layout of Header, Item along with the routing details and Scheduling lines along with the Planned delivered quantity and Actual delivered quantity. This report contains the billing document data if there is any created billing for the delivery.
- Created a BADI (CHECK PRODU AFTER SAV) to print the Finished Goods label or Raw material label while maintaining the inbound delivery in EWM (/SCWM/PRDI).
- Implemented a BADI to update the inspection lot QPLEXT LOT CREATE and QPLEXT LOT CREATE CHANGE, the user decision is captured from the QM system and Updated in EWM system via this BADI.
Sr. S/4 HANA Technical ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Created a smartform to provide the receipt details to a donor after the fund proposal agreement.
- Generated world bank specific HR form for the independent contract candidates based up on their previous employment with the UN sector the form is differentiated dynamically. (The HR form is further developed to Interactive form on webdynpro environment)
- Created a webservice SOAP WSDL in sap for the beneficiary authentication failed funds using SOAMANAGER
- Consumed webservice Using SOAMANAGER to get the child funds created by the donor and configuration details of Recipient Executed Funds.
- Created CDS View to get the FIF Remittance for employee hierarchy based up on the no of disbursement funds handled
- Created CDS view for FIF Clocking hours by calculating the staff cost and the hours logged for the closure of the fund
- Created a report using logical database PNPCE to separate the Contract UPIs and generated a file with the billing information for different vendor partners
- Generated an OOALV report to display the employee payroll results using the payroll cluster PCL2 and the same information can be transferred to application layer AL11 and picked by PI
- Created a custom Fiori application to change the fund owner with respect to the letter of representation from the Fund Manager
- Created a Fiori application to allow the employees to claim the travel allowance linked to the respective trust fund document
- Created a Fiori application for getting the LOR (Letter of Representation) for the absent Personal accountant to the Fund manager
- Created SAP Gateway Services for all Utility RFCs which is specific to the ITSDF and ILAP
- Configured the Trustfund specific Fiori application to the Fiori lunch pad and assigned roles to the corresponding program accountant
- Created SAP Gateway services (ODATA) to the financial year exception reporting RFC which will define the exceptions thrown for all the funds for the designated fiscal year
- Created approval UI5 application for main fund with the administrative fee ’44’ and also linked the application with LN system to get the beneficiary details
- Established EDI connection to validate the beneficiary details from LN system and notify the Fund accountant on validation failure through E-mail.
- Involved in handling the background job activity and configured the sequential job trigger for TRUSTFUND team
- Created SAP GATEWAY services to all Utility RFCs Used in in Treasury Funds and also extended the same
- Created a Recursive mail process using SAP workflow to notify the accounts fall in the exception category after personal accountant clearance and triggered workflow decision mail to the fund manager for account dismissal.
- Created information Models using analytic and calculation view in SAP HANA to display the bank executed funds which are in the CLOSURE status with the positive balance and hosted the report through excel workbook
- Created a graphical calculation view using SAP HANA studio which will provide the details of the donor contribution to the trust fund from the initial proposal
- Developed a SAPUI5 application using WEB IDE to assign the commitment item groups to the disbursing funds based on the Fund availability.
- Created a Fiori application to allow the Fund Accountant to charge the expenses against the assigned trust funds
- Handling Tickets and monitoring the issue tracker HP ALM
- Created a background program scheduled on daily basis to update the Admin free charged .
- Created an ALV utility report to provide the inputs relating to transfers pending from Donor Balance Account
- Created an upload program to update the grade, clocking hours and staff cost and the program will calculate the indirect cost for the program accountant and updated to its corresponding tables
- Created a User interface program to list the main fund category and particulars and the entered details are encapsulated and transmitted to the front-end through Mulesoft.
- Created a smart form to display the cash contribution details and the receipt details for a Donor.
Sr. SAP ABAP/Webdynpro ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Created a webdynpro application to upload the delivery details for the sales man to the next day delivery
- Created implicit enhancement to sales order VA01 by docking the functionality of BBFREE promotions based on the promotion date
- Established EDI connection to send the end of the day sale report to the NGDMS system
- Created a webdynpro application to upload the promotion details to the ISR system.
- Created an inbound proxy to update the Outlet master table
- Created an outbound proxy to send the end of the day sales report to the SUAP system
- Created an ALV tree report in webdynpro to display the article hierarchy that can be displayed in any level.
- Created and implemented an assistance class in PSO component to update the Line Discount details for the articles that rejected from BBFREE.
- Created a Scaling functionality in VA01 component to achieve the accurate selling price for the articles that are in any promotion.
Sr. SAP ABAP ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Developed an ALV Report to display the SSCC change log, created a function module to update SSCC log table and created change document for every SSCC update.
- Developed an ALV report for Bunker Production hull & Shell orders and created a webdynpro view to display the production order with business graphics.
- Developed a background program to mail the Kernel and Inshell rejection details to its corresponding orchards.
- Involved in performance tuning for all Australian specific programs in order to improvise the execution time
- Established EDI connection between INOLA to AUSOLA by sending the IDOCS at the end of shell season
- Involved in the SPDD phase to analyze all the tables and the structures change during the upgradation
- Monitored the enhancements for impacts during the upgradation process.
- Using transaction SPAU to check the impacts on all ABAP objects including the standard and custom .
- Created a Webdynpro application with business graphics to determine the production order comparison on the whole almond division
- Created a smartform to display the shipping details of the fully finished hull from the business unit to the corresponding region.
- Created a custom application to monitor the LE details for plantations and the fertilizers required for that corresponding hull life of the CROP
- Created a processing code for receiving the Invoice response from the AUS Plant and added a mail functionality to notify the received details.
Sr. SAP ABAP Consultant
- Created an implicit enhancement in VA01 for auto referencing the fashion contract to the sales order.
- Developed an inbound proxy to update the picking status through AIF
- Created a function exit to fill the material details of an outbound IDOC type WP PLU03 and configured in AIF.
- Developed an inbound proxy in AIF to create the outbound delivery confirmation.
- Distributed outbound deliveries using AIF.
- Configured multiple standard IDOC types in AIF and performed monitoring of errors.
- Created a processing code to update the scheduling agreement from the Netherlands prime sales system
SAP HR ABAP ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Created an interface program using the logical database PNPCE to send the entire employee benefit data from SAPIEN system to AON Hewitt system on daily basis.
- Created an interface program using the logical database PNPCE to send the entire employee benefit data from SAPIEN system to Sedgwick system on daily basis.
- Created an interface to send the employee benefit data changes from Confidential to the vendors belonging to Celergo and Ceridian countries.
- Generated an XML file to send the Ceridian China employee details to ICP system from SAPIEN system.
- Created an interface program to send the IP payroll related information for Confidential IP USA Employees, This HRDE interface will generate 22 files which will have the information of employees Salary, Address Name, Change data etc.
- Created a driver program to print the Income tax details of the Expats in Adobe forms
- Created an update program to update the organization assignment for the candidate and triggered a mail to send the details to hired vendors.
- Assigning the tickets to the designated object owner for issue fix in HP ALM .
- Created Test data for all the interfaces developed according to the Functional design.
SAP HCM Technical ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Developed a webdynpro component for candidate application job posting, allowing a candidate to apply for a job.
- Enhanced a standard component ERC ATTACHMENT UI added the functionality to update the attachment to the infotype 5134.
- Developed a component for updating the detailed personal data of the candidate and added the functionality of CURP calculation based on the name date of birth and sex of the candidate.
- Enhanced a Standard Component HRESS A REP DE GHR to calculate the hourly wages based on the swipe-in and swipe-out data.
- Created a daily wage report of the employee based on the presence their presence and sent the same details to the Confidential system.
- Enhanced the standard ESS portal with a Webdynpro step to allow the candidate to log the health insurance plan details.
- Created a webdynpro component to evaluate the employee’s affordable capability for instant loan from the oraganisation.
SAP ABAP ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Developed a Background Report program to calculate the Promotion Quota when the Dealers margin or Secondary price of the article changes.
- Developed a Report program which Auto calculate the Promotion budget/Quota to the site and the salesman when the promotion Budget is revised to its Distributors.
- Developed an Inbound proxy to create outlet master and its corresponding subtypes and allows the functionality to save the Description according to the country.
- Created a Function Module to convert the UoM Cases to Pieces and Pieces to Cases and also has the country specific separator for separating the UoM.
- Developed an outbound interface program to send the promotion details from ISR System to Xnapp (Mobility).
- Developed an Outbound Proxy for promotion Quota from ISR to CSDP.
- Involved in the integration testing with the applications connected to the XNAPP system through SUP Middleware
- Developed a Webdynpro Application for the Basket Promotion which has the Hierarchical Approval for the promotions and display the Status of the same.
- Developed a Proxy to send the article inclusion and exclusion details to the Xnapp in the Sub Type level.
- Developed a webdynpro upload component for uploading the article inclusion detail to the ISR system
SAP ABAP ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Worked as the offshore developer and coordinate with onsite team to update the deliverables to meet the dead lines.
- Created RFC Function Module for Material Master & Equipment details extraction.
- Developed Function Module in SAP R/3 and SAP SCM Server to get user authentication for mobile application.
- Created a remote enabled function module to extract open sales order and open deliveries that is created in the last 60 days based on the plant.
- Developed Remote enabled function module for sales order simulation using standard BAPI.
- Developed remote enabled function module which creates sales order and delivery based on the sales order.
- Uploaded Employee details for various countries like US, CA, DE, AU and IN.
- Created LSMW to upload Country Specific Infotypes such as PA0095, PA0096, PA0149 and PA0150.
- Developed a Function module to print the delivery note from Mobile application.
- Implemented BADI to send the customer Updated information to SUP when the credit block is set for the payer.
SAP Technical AnalystResponsibilities:
- Analyze the Functional Specification and responsible for writing technical specifications for the new developments and for modifications.
- Communicate with the business process owners to freeze the requirement and created Technical specification for the developments.
- Involved in designing and developing Smartform and reports.
- Created an ALV report to display a list of sales orders, the date on which the sales order was created, the user who created it with the material in the order.
- Worked on BAPI to post inbound delivery details and accounting document posting.
- Created a Function module that reads the delivery IDOC and creates a call transaction session for updating the Header Dates in Delivery Change Transaction.
- Vendor confirmation for the PO is checked, if the confirmation doesn’t meet the requested date or if quantity does not match then a workflow should be triggered escalating this PO.
- Involved in designing and developing Smartform and reports.
- Extensively worked on the SAP scrip alignments and created standard text to update the terms and conditions for the different languages using SE63 - Script Translation.
- Implemented exits MEREQ001 for account assignment in ME51N item details when the user enters the GL account to display the GL account text and cost center text when cost center is updated.
SAP ABAP ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Developed an OOALV report to display the bill of materials availability in the storage location based on the finished goods material input
- Created a RFC enabled function module to displays material’s serial management and batch management details
- Modified Script layout set of Purchase order to add company logo and changed the layout of address window
- Created a RFC enabled function module to fetch the open process order/ Equipment no by omitting the locked order, based on the strategy tolerance limit for plus/minus time period from the date inputted
- Developed an OOALV report to display the vendor details such as bank details, address information based on selection criteria
- Modified Script to update the contact information on sales quotations generated
- Created a Module pool program to generate Daily sales summary report for the selected sales organization using Table control having few Dynamic editable columns for particular input selection.
- Involved in creating Unit test documents for the developments with respective variants saved.
- Created data dictionary objects like tables, data elements, domains and search helps.
- Created document with SLIN, SCI error screen shots before each transport releases to Quality
SAP ABAP ConsultantResponsibilities:
- An Interactive Month-Wise Sales Report that lists sales document number, document date, sales office and net value in basic list. On double clicking the sales document number the detailed list displays OBD number, line item number, material number, item description, quantity, unit price, and value. Selection was based on document date, customer number and sales office using module pool program.
- Created a function module to create the goods receipt based on PO and transfer order no creation triggered based on goods receipt no generated
- Developed Smart forms with Sales Information for a specific customer with material, revenue and total sales
- Customized the standard layout for printing the reason for goods movement in SAP script
- Created hierarchical ALV report using objects for customer line item display. Modified these reports according to the Client’s Requirements
- Developed a Module pool program for displaying details about goods received from the vendor. Amount, Currency, Quantity, and unit were displayed, supplier and Date of goods received were given as the inputs in the selection-screen
- Performed activities like SLIN, Memory and Runtime Analysis and worked on Performance Analysis and Tuning.