- SAP HANA, BI, SAP FIORI, SAP ABAP Developer and FINANCE consultant with over 9+ years of experience in implementing End - to-End ERP and Enterprise Data-Ware house using S4 HANA.
- A proven resource with 2 successful HANA implementations and 1 SAP implementations. Individually managed 1 support project alongside the contributions to 2 more support projects.
SKILLS AND CORE COMPETENCE:
HANA: Native HANA, Advance Data Modeling, Procedures, XS programming, PL / SQL Scripting, XSJS, Node.JS.
BI Analytics: Web Intelligence. Cloud Analytics.
S/4 HANA: S/4 Embedded Analytics, RICEFFinancials Universal Journal, AP, AR, AA, Confidential -CC, Confidential -IO, COPA, FSCM and Cash Management.
Industry Knowledge: Finance, Manufacturing, Health, Supply Chain, Oil & Gas (Upstream).
SAP HANA Consultant, San Jose, CA
- Created stored Procedures for segregating data into Facts and Dimension tables.
- Implemented Stored Procedures for backing up the data into respective tables within HANA DB.
- Extensively worked on designing HANA Information views for different reporting requirements.
- Developed Scripting based Calculation views with Input parameters and Table types.
- Developed Graphical Calculation Views with Hierarchies, Variables and Input parameters to push down the code deep into DB layer for performance gains.
- Implemented Plan Viz, Explain Plan and other tools to enhance the performance of Calculation Views and Stored Procedures.
- Developed dashboards on BO - Web Intelligence and Lumira by consuming the Calculation Views built in Native HANA.
- Developed HANA Web services XSJS for consuming HANA CV’s by the front-end apps built on AngularJS.
- Designed, developed and deployed Analytical apps and Fact Sheet apps by consuming HANA - XSJS scripts.
- Developed and deployed dashboard application for Sales Analysis.
- Contributed to the development of Transactional apps based on the pre-defined Fiori templates.
- Extensively worked on Formatter Functions and customized Internationalization as per the business client requirements.
- Developed custom and standard SAP Ui5 and FIORI applications using Web IDE.
- Worked on FIORI concept with MVC, system architecture, FIORI Launch pad configuration and app integration.
- Designed SAP UI5 controls and FIORI design platforms including routing, CSRF token.
- Implementing HANA - HADOOP integration using SAP VORA on SPARK controller.
- Configured SLT and provided transformation rules from different Systems.
- Configured SAP EIM tools like Smart Data Integration and Smart Data Quality.
- Knowledge on HANA - Security and Dynamic Tiering.
SAP S/4 HANA FIORI Consultant, Mahwah, NJ
- Contributed to the design and development of the Schemas, Tables, Sequences, Indexes, Views and other HANA Database objects.
- PoC for all HANA issues. Addressed the issues by validating the Analytical Views, Attribute Views, Calculation Views, Restricted & Calculated measures against the Master Data and Line-item tables.
- Developed Stored Procedures for categorizing the data from various sources.
- Implemented best practices to call Stored Procedures, Cursors and Triggers in SQL Scripting.
- Performed Hana Native Modeling by creating Attribute views, Analytical views and Calculation views.
- Created complex calculation views in both Scripted and Graphical methods using Input parameter as value help, variables and hierarchies.
- Effectively used Plan viz, Explain Plan and Expensive statement trace to address the performance issues.
- Exposed Hana views to BO - Webi and Analysis Office (Excel) to meet different reporting requirements.
- Created FIORI apps as per the customer requirements.
- Created Catalogs, Titles, Semantic Objects & Target Mappings for UI5 & FIORI apps.
- Consumed the data from the HANA DB using ABAP ODATA services.
- Enhanced the existing Sales Order app as per the business requirements.
- Developed custom OData ABAP services for SD, MM, FI, PP business Modules.
- Enhanced the existing standard Purchase Order, Shipments and Leave Request applications.
- Re-built the existing Tracking Sales Order application using screen elements from sap.m library and CSS.
- Extensively worked on Formatter Functions and Internationalization.
- Configured General Ledger, Account Payables, Account Receivables, Asset Accounting, FSCM - Credit management, Collections management, Dispute management and Cash management.
- Configured S4 Central Finance, Universal Journal and S4 Finance.
- Integrated with other modules like MM, SD, PP and Project Systems.
- Worked on US GAAP & IFRS reporting in SAP.
- Experience on HANA integration with ALE, IDoc, SLT, ABAP, FIORI
- Performed Post - migration activities.
- Contributed to the ABAP code changes during HANA migration.
- Worked with analysis tools like Run time analysis, SQL Trace, code inspector and SAP ABAP Test cockpit to check the quality of the ABAP code and optimize for SAP HANA.
- Worked on user accounts and customer exist changes after HANA migration.
- Worked on cross platform applications like ALE / IDOCS.
- Extensively built ABAP CDS (Core Data Services).
- Experience with ABAP development Tool kit using HANA studio or Eclipse.
- Consuming HANA Views into ABAP Programming as External Views, creation of AMDP procedures, IDA classes & Various ABAP on HANA features.
- Worked on S4 Embedded Analytics on GL and exposed them to FIORI.
SAP HANA BI Lead Consultant, Parsippany, NJ
- Designed and developed HANA Modeling objects - Attribute views, Analytical views and Calculation views.
- Created Stacked Calculations views that uses multiple tables, functions, counters, Restricted and Calculated measures, input parameters, filters, transparent filters.
- Developed many stored procedures for data loads using DML and DDL statements using SQL Script.
- Created Script based Calculation views for complex calculations using advance SQL logics.
- Alongside debugging Views, Stored Procedures for performance gains using Plan Viz and Explain plan.
- Implemented OData and XSJS using server-side Java scripting to expose HANA Artifacts to the Front-end development.
- Designed and developed HANA Catalog Schema objects like tables, views, Procedures and so on.
- Migrated the created Information models from Dev to Quality and Dev to Production using Transport Organizer through Delivery Units.
- Experience in designing, developing, maintaining and optimizing the Universes using both Designer Tool and Information Design Tool (IDT 4.0)
- Designed and developed BO - IDT by consuming HANA Content objects like Attribute, Analytical and Calculation views.
- Worked with large volumes of data and being able to build summary tables for the dashboard.
- Experience in developing complex reports using Web Intelligence and Analysis for office (Excel) and Crystal reporting having Parameter/Formula Fields and Selection Formulas, Grouping and Sub reports.
- Experience in consuming SAP HANA models using Native SQL and ADBC
- Experience with analysis tools like Run time analysis, SQL Trace, code inspector and SAP ABAP Test Cockpit to check the quality of the ABAP code and optimize for SAP HANA.
- Experience in ALE IDOC, BAPIs, RFCs, BADIs, BDCs, User Exits. configuration and issue fixing post migration.
- Hands on experience in ABAP Programming with respect to RICEF, ALV reports, ABAP OData.
- Programming experience in SAP ECC 6.0 SD, FICO, MM and PP modules.
- Managed all technical development for BW system, which includes the Staging Area and Data Extraction Services.
- Implemented data loading from SAP ECC to SAP HANA DB using SAP SLT.
- Performed data loading from non-SAP tables with complex transformations via SAP Data Services (BODS) into SAP HANA tables with a mix of SLT replication
- Schedule, performance and monitored periodic data loads from ECC to BW system, delta loading and DSO Loading process.
- Contributed in configuration of extractions from ECC and flat files. and connected to Hadoop via HANA-SDA to pull the data at runtime.
SAP Techno Functional Consultant, Mahwah, NJ
- Worked extensively on NetWeaver ABAP: BDC, BAPI, BADI, RFC, ALE/EDI, IDOC, ALV programming,
- Developed Classical and Interactive Reporting, BDC, SAP Scripts(offline/interactive), Enhancement, User Exits and Dialogues.
- Worked on Interface/ABAP Proxy programming, LSMW, BSP Performance Tuning, Function Module development, and Spool programming…
- Worked on IDOC, Screen Enhancement, ALV report, BDC, BAPI, Wrapper Function Modules and Exits to send data from SAP to External system.
- Active participation through Blueprint, Design, Realization, Testing, Go Live and Stabilization activities.
- Part of the implementation team for FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AA Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Cost center Accounting and Profit Center accounting modules at HASS Automation.
- Defined result analysis keys, cost elements, result analysis versions and valuation methods to calculate Work in Process (WIP) and its settlements.
- Configured valuation areas, multiple currency types, movement type groups and material update structure in product costing.
- Responsible for carrying out valuation in COPA to access pricing and product cost information thereby allowing projected revenue and cost of sales figures to be calculated.
- Implemented transfer of overhead costs, transfer of activities from cost center accounting over to COPA segments.
- Configured account assignment objects for incurred costs and revenues to profit centers.
- Designed company specific reporting for HASS in multiple currencies involving multi-dimensional P&L reports across product lines.
- Created Universes on top of FI and Confidential table from oracle DB and developed the Webi reports, dashboards using IDT (Information design tool)
- Worked closely with WEBI Reporting team on the requirements like element linking, Prompts, dynamic Functions.
- Worked on multi-dimensional reporting using OLAP for MS offices.
SAP Techno Functional Consultant, Plymouth, WI
- Configured the new GL functionality (standard company hierarchy, account groups, accounts for company codes, fiscal year variant, field status variant and posting period variant, implementation of parallel accounting methods and document splitting)
- Configured AR/AP for customers based upon interest calculation on items, account balance configuration / validation of substitution rules for documents, recurring entries, taxes, currencies and correspondence
- Customized payment terms for Dunning and down payments, lockbox application in compliance with the BAI2 Format
- Utilized LSMW to transfer Master Data
- Created reports via Report Painter and Report Writer
- Implemented tolerances for budget cost and settlement rules in the Internal Order
- Created the Cost Center with maintenance of the standard hierarchy and the subsequent assignment to Cost Elements
- Worked on IDOC
- Worked on Screen Enhancement
- Worked on ALV report.
- Used CMOD / SMOD for Enhancement
- Worked on BDC, BAPI, Wrapper Function Module.
- Worked on Exits to send data from SAP to External system
SAP FICO Techno-Functional Consultant
- Customized, configured and implemented SAP FI/ Confidential GL, AR and controlling (cost center accounting) modules. Created controlling area and operating concern for Confidential -PA.
- Set up new GL accounts in chart of accounts and new Confidential . code.
- Prepared testing scenarios, integration testing scripts of BPP documents and process flows for GL, AR, AP and costing transactions.
- Maintained fiscal year variant and assigned to new Confidential . code. Assigned posting periods. Configured CCA, PCA and COPA including creation of Cost Center hierarchy, Profit Center hierarchy and Characteristics/Value fields in COPA.
- In Confidential reviewed Master data relating to Cost elements, cost Centers, Statistical key figures, Activity types and profit Centers. Reviewed Assessments, Distributions, reposting, data transfer settings and Internal Orders settlement profile.