- Over 8+ years (one full life cycle implementation) of experience in SAP R/3 (ECC 6.0) FI/CO module.
- Sound working knowledge in all areas of Finance and Accounts and preparation of Management Reports in the I.T. enabled enterprise business solutions.
- Functional, Configuration and implementation of the following SAP R/3 modules: FI - GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AA, FI-HR, CO-CCA, CO-IO, CO-PCA, and COPA
- Strong working knowledge on SAP integrations SAP-Opentext and SAP-Concur
- Involved in all implementation phases that includes Vision and Planning, Design, Blue print, Build, Configuration, Data Migration, Unit testing, Integration testing, End User training, Cut-Over, Go-live and Post Go-live.
- Extensive experience with Classic G/L, Real time integration of controlling with FI, periodic processing, Yearend activities and FI-SL.
- Strong working knowledge on Sales & Distribution - Orders, Billing, Credit Management, Revenue Recognition (RR), Plants abroad, Rebate/Sales Deals Processing.
- Experience in customization related to integration between FI/CO & Logistics Modules (SD, PP & MM, HR).
- Exposure to Order to Cash (OTC) and Procurement to Pay process (PTP), Automatic Payment Program, Lockbox, Treasury Management, LSMW, EDI etc.
- Controlling experience includes Cost Center Accounting (CCA), Profit Center Accounting (PCA), Cost Element Accounting (CEL), and Profitability Analysis (COPA), and Product Costing (PC), Material ledger.
- Worked on US/UK Taxes and 1099 Forms for Vendors. Good exposure in multiple ticketing tools
- A results-driven expert who analyzes and implements SAP ERP solutions to ensure optimal integration and information access.
- Motivated achiever who guides organizations in applying technology to business settings, provides added value, and creates project deliverables in a timely manner.
- Strong working experience on Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms and Workflows (RICEFW).
- Excellent communication skills, leadership qualities, systematic approach and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Strong organizational and time management skills
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
General Ledger: Account Groups, GL Master Records, Field Status Groups, Inter-company automatic account posting, Posting Keys, Automatic Account DeterminationNumber Ranges, Document Types, Tolerance Groups, Sample Accounts, Accruals & Deferrals, Sample & Recurring Documents, Parking Document, Hold Document & Monthend activities.
Accounts Payable: Vendor Master Data, Vendor Account Group, Automatic Payment Program Configuration, Confidential, Check Lots, Reason Codes, Payment Terms, Payment Methods, Invoices, Credit Memos, Down Payments, Logistics Invoice Verification (LIV), GR/IR account maintenance.
Accounts Receivable: Customer Master Data, Customer Account Group, Credit managementTolerance groups, Open Item Clearing, A/R aging, Dunning Procedure, Terms of Payment, partial payments, Residual payments, Outgoing Invoices, Incoming Payments, Integration with SD.
Treasury: Lockbox (BAI, EDI-IDOC), Manual Confidential Statement and Electronic Confidential Statement (BAI, MT940), External transaction codes, posting Rules
Fixed Assets: Chart of Depreciation, Defining Assets class, Account determinationCreation and Retirement of assets, In-house creation of Assets, Depreciation run, Intercompany transfers.
Controlling: Cost Center Accounting CO-CCA, Profitability analysis CO-PA, Internal Order Accounting CO-IOA, Profit center Accounting EC-PCA
Profitability Analysis: Integration with BW. Creation of profit center and Doc No ranges of PCA, Created operating concern and controlling version, Creation of Attributes and Data structures, Configuration of CO-PA costing bases and accounts bases analysis, Created CO-PA master data, PA settlement structures, CO-PA planning / profile / layout
SAP minor projects & Support lead - FICO
- Worked on multiple minor projects and Change Requests (CR’s)
- Solution lead for SAP interfaces from ftp to Confidential .
- Technical team lead for SAP server migration for Confidential to Confidential AIX.
- Provided Production support for issues related to Payment files to the Confidential, IDOC, Payments. Implemented automation of accrual/deferrals for Transfer price postings.
- Worked on Electronic Check printing migration project from Dazel to windows printing.
- Provide production support on Procure to Pay & Order to Order to cash Integration process. Production issues related to processes in SD, MM.
- Hands on configuration in Profitability Analysis and Report painter reports.
- Asset accounting roll out to new company codes.
- New market migration activities like, company code creation and new currency configuration.
- SAP OpenText enhancements
SAP Support lead - FICO
- Authored functional specifications for enhancement objects like new Z reports, upload programs Creation of new batch jobs
- Monthend/Yearend activity completion
- Creation of new report painter reports.
- Intercompany auto posting configuration
- Europe VAT issue fix and automation of IC postings.
- VIM application support & enhancement.
- Assisting business users to generate statutory and GxP, SoX based reports through SQVI.
- Revenue recognition report monitoring for new brands.
- Stuck IDoC reprocessing and fix the root cause.
- Review of Variance, WIP and settlement programs and fix issues for faster period close.
- Hands on knowledge and integration between SAP AR/AP.
- Unit testing and assist users in UAT whenever required.
- Creation of New tax codes in both EMEA and other countries.
- Assist Sales and Distribution team in COPA related configuration for new condition types and item categories.
- Provide production support on FI - MM & FI-SD. Production issues related to Stock Variance, Pricing procedure, billing & COPA.
- Hands on experience in Revenue Recognition.
- Support GST tax regime for India country
- Successfully Implemented Cross Border Functionality, Intercompany payments.
- Worked on Validation & Substitution.
- Provided Production support for issues related to Payment files to the Confidential, IDOC, Payments.
- Implemented Automatic payment program for payment methods ACH & SEPA, worked on PMW to create DME files to the Confidential .
- Providing Production Support for COPA reports, updating/adding characteristics values to the existing COPA reports, updating COPA Derivation Rule.
- Helped business to perform a successful Audit by providing numerous financial reports/data.
- Created custom programs to provide financial data to IRS Statutory reporting.
- Provided production support on FI-SL (Special ledger), rollup reports.
- Developed Z report to mass upload of cost center hierarchy.
- Automated various business process and saved numerous hours of business users.
- Hands on Experience in Travel and Expense module through Concur interface
- Hands on Experience with Vertex integration.
- Hands on Experience with Paymetrics process
- Experience Month end and year end closing activities.
- FI-SL yearend activities to carryforward balances to new financial year
- Automation of audit reports to external auditors. Created multiple SAP query reports and trained multiple users on the process.
SAP FICO consultant
- Solely responsible for the RICEFW objects development in Finance, Project systems and Sales & Distribution module.
- In charge of Data migration activities. Completely taken responsibility of Data Extraction, Transformation and Load of GL, AR, AP, WBS master data and balances.
- Support to other team member - Supporting the cross functional/technical team member to fix the issues during the development phase and testing phase.
- Responsible for train the trainer activities in Finance and Sales and Distribution modules
- Driven the UAT program for the Finance, procure to pay module and R2R modules.
- Company code merger activities like GL balance postings, Vendor balance postings, AUC balance postings etc.
- SAP logistics automation through 6 interfaces which consists of Purchase requisition creation to Invoice postings.
- Implemented Revenue Recognition for Construction business line.
SAP FICO consultant
- Offshore SPOC for the Finance, Project Systems, SD and MM functions.
- Standard Configuration and support activities
- Automation of Interfaces
- Supporting the cross functional/technical team member to fix the issues during the development phase and testing phase.
- Half yearly SAP support pack implementation activities.
- Monthend job activity monitoring and completion like Depreciation test run execution, Accrual and deferral program monitoring, Period change over activities etc.
Senior Business Analyst
- Worked on Segregation of Duties project which provides access to business users with SOX compliance.
- Functional lead support - Proactively supported functional lead in identifying and preparing Unit test regression testing case tracker on behalf of the client.
- Unit Test Tracker Dash board - Supported the team lead in preparation of Unit test tracker dash board report for daily defects and status tracking.
- Industry Best practice - Supported functional lead and other cross module teams
- Support to other team member - Supporting the cross functional/technical team member to fix the issues during the testing phase.
- Preparation of BASEL II reports
- Weekly and Monthly Dispensation reports for the management with application authorizations
- Pre - matching of trades and reporting of Stock borrowing and Lending of the entities
- Reporting of fails for the decision making
- Passing journal for the Nostros and Depot transfers
- Break resolution and JV pass
- Buy-in monitoring and reporting
- IPO/Anchor investment assistance to the investment houses
- Forex reporting for APAC countries
- Agent liaison for the mismatches
- SWIFT message creation and monitoring
- Credit approvals for the FOP trades
- Maintaining Client Documentation & Profiles
- Monitoring Clients Exposures, Daily margins & MTM
- Maintain trade files back up
- Uploading daily trade files and modification files to Head Office
- Interaction with clients regarding daily trade confirmations