- High energy, results driven professional with SAP FI S/4HANA and Fiori experience
- SAP FI implementation in S/4HANA and Fiori environment at a Retail customer
- Subject matter expertise in Finance, Commercial Banking, Sales and Use Tax, including OneSource implementation
- Experienced in implementation projects, sales tax accounting and commercial banking.
- Strengths include strong client interaction and communicating with peers and managers. Very coachable to quickly learn/master/implement any task.
- Chart of accounts, fiscal year, posting period, company code,, and functional areas.
- GL & New GL, Account groups, master records, field status groups, posting keys, automatic account determination, inter - company postings, number ranges, document types, tolerance groups and Financial Statement Versions.
- Configuring and Customizing vendor/ customer master data, account groups, terms of payment, tolerances groups, payment configuration, dunning, check management.
- Confidential Banks, Confidential accounts, check lots and Automatic Payment Program.
- Wrote functional specifications for custom objects in SAP FI S/4HANA
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
SAP FI Consultant
- Engaging in SAP’s latest Confidential project implementation methodology, joining the project in the initial Prepare phase and scheduled through the Deploy phase
- Participated and scribed in FI requirement gathering meetings, capturing business processes and noting gaps (RICEFW) between business functions and SAP standard delivery for GL, AR, AP, AA, COPA, RAR
- Created functional specs for numerous Confidential objects including Concur Interface, JV Mass Upload Interface, GL Master Data Conversion, Profit Center Master Data Conversion, Material Master Standard Cost Mass Update Conversion, AP Indirect Procurement Workflow, AP Remittance Advice Smartform, AP Check Smartform, AR Customer Statement Smartform, Journal Voucher Approval Workflow
- Performed configuration changes in baseline configuration in order to upload data in development system, then transporting objects to Q and P clients
- Was in charge of manually uploading all Confidential key, Confidential Confidential and Confidential account data into Fiori FID, FIQ, and FIP systems
- Actively participated in setting up testing environment in TestRail and Jira in preparation for SIT and UAT testing
- Led daily calls with SAP offshore team and delegated tasks to be completed for test preparation
- Test ongoing development objects within D and Q clients to resolve defects before walking SMEs through completed Confidential objects
- Completed GL Master Data and GL Balances data upload into Quality and Production environments
- Completed Fixed Asset Master Data, FA Balances data upload into Quality and Prod environments
- Configured exchange rates for 24 int’l company codes, as well as maintenance of exchange rate translation ratios for all company codes
- Worked with SAP security to configure user profiles and ensure authorizations for client’s park/post requirements
Jr FI Consultant
- Resolution of Production support tickets in GL/AP/AR/AA, system issues in billing and invoicing.
- Configured FI Enterprise Structure: Company, Company code, Business Areas, Functional Areas, Fiscal Year Variant and Posting Period Variant
- Configured Account determination between MM and FI.
- Configured special GL transactions like Down Payment Made or Down Payment Received.
- Configured Automatic payments for Account Payable and dunning for Account Receivable and settings for Outgoing/Incoming payments including Automatic Payment Program, exchange rate differences, payment advices, payment proposal/payment schedule, payment run.
- Coordinate and work with other support teams to understand integration points within SAP Accounts Payable and Banking and other systems, grasping the impact of all proposed system changes.
- Fixed Assets: Copy reference chart of depreciation/Depreciation areas, Assign chart of deprecation to Company code, customization of asset classes, asset master records, mass asset creation.
Confidential, Ramsey, NJ
Sales/Use Tax Associate
- Played key role in implementation project of Confidential OneSource; taking part in initial blueprint meetings, data migration, following TCPs with user testing and finding solutions to test situations all the way through go-live.
- Led data migration portion of implementation project, transferring data out of Taxware and into Sabrix One Source
- Set up new customer tax exemptions in Taxware and SAP; as well as set manual tax rates in specific jurisdictions for customers within Taxware
- Maintain previous customers’ exemption statuses, including researching and issuing any tax adjustments that were owed to exempt customers.
- Assist with special projects and handle administrative duties within the sales tax department
- Proficient user of SAP/Taxware/CCH/RIA
Confidential, New York, NY
- Opened Confidential and investment accounts daily, provided clientele investment products and complete financial services
- Maintained client financial portfolios by actively monitoring accounts and updating client requirements
- Acted as liaison between retail clients and financial advisor to enable full growth and opportunity for clients’ investment portfolios
- Produced new retail investment clients by diligent research of clients' current Confidential holdings in order to optimize their investment growth
- Gained further experience with extensive customer contact, including building & maintaining customer relationships by contacting and meeting customers on a daily basis
- Demonstrated excellent knowledge and compliance with AML regulations contingent to client accounts
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills by working as a team member with upper management and staff members
- Displayed strong presentation, planning, organization and follow-up skills by keeping client accounts under detailed review in order to ensure customers took full advantage of available features of the retail bank
- Maximized the depth and profitability of customer relationships through collaborating with sales specialists in Retail Lending, Small Business, Investments, and other product areas
- Discovered clients’ financial needs and provided product recommendations in order to acquire, retain, and deepen new and existing relationships