- Senior SAP ABAP Consultant with 15 years of SAP Analysis, Design, Development, Configuration, Implementation, Archiving and Production Support.
- Experienced in SAP SD, MM, WM, FICO, SRM, APO, SM, ICM, HCM, PS, Warranty, and GTS.
- Experience in full lifecycle SAP implementations and multiple SAP upgrades to ECC 6.0.
- SAP SuccessFactors implementation for Recruiting and Onboarding.
- Leadership of on - shore/off-shore team. Time Estimation, Work assignment, Design oversight
- Industries - Hi-Tech/Mobile, Retail, Semi-Conductor Manufacturing, Confidential and Telecom.
- Strong organizational management skills, proven ability to work under pressure, consistently meet stringent deadlines and satisfy customer expectations.
- Expertise in RFC’s, BAPI’s, Files, Classical and Interactive Reporting, Batch Data Communication (BDC), BADIs, ABAP Debugging, ALV, Performance Tuning, Function Modules, User Exits, LSMW, SAP Scripts, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms, Dialog Programming, Queries, GTS Technical, SRM Technical, PI (XI) - ABAP, ABAP Proxies, ALE, IDOCs, EDI (inbound & outbound), Data Dictionary Management, LDB, ABAP Objects, BTE, Enhancements Framework, Web Services, Proxies, Personas.
- Proficiency in Performance Tuning, ABAP Debugging, External Debugging.
- Experienced in SDLC and ASAP methodologies for ABAP RICEFW.
- Experienced in middleware tools PI (XI), IBM WebSphere, TLi, Gentran.
- Skilled at providing SAP end-user training, development of documentation and user manuals.
Confidential, Juno Beach, FL
Senior SAP ABAP Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0 SD, MM, FI, CO, SM, HR/HCM, WM, Warranty, Personas & SuccessFactors
- SAP ABAP Consultant for projects including initial SAP Migration from Confidential to SAP.
- SAP SuccessFactors implementation for Employee Recruitment and Onboarding process using SAP PI to transfer the data using Web Services. Knowledge on SAP JAM.
- Implemented several web services for Order to Cash & Procure to Pay process for retail Point of Sale system.
- SD: Expertise in SAP Pricing Routines - Copy Controls, Data Transfer, Requirements & Formulas.
- SD: Implemented Pricing routines for Employee Purchase Programs, External Markups, Chargebacks.
- MDM: Implemented LSMW using IDOCs with custom process code to create Article Hierarchy.
- SD: FLC design & development of ZEBRA labels printing for Battery Warranty/Core.
- Developed web-services interfaces for SD, MM, FI, HR & WM.
- Implemented an SAP Archiving strategy using SARA, SARI for SAP FI.
- Enhanced Custom Reports to fetch data from Archive.
- SD: Custom transaction created to display credit block orders using LDB.
- SD: Implemented outbound INVOIC02 for invoice creation and update.
- SD: Hub and Spoke implementation for searching inventory and order creation using Personas.
- MM: Implemented Physical Inventory process for creating, counting & posting article inventory count.
- MM: Populate Shipping Instruction in outbound IDOC type ORDERS during PO creation.
- HR: Multiple Inbound and Outbound interfaces.
- HR: Enhanced 401K, Unemployment Insurance Claims outbound interface program.
- HR: Developed Interface to update CATS.
- WM: Created Inbound/Outbound Dashboard to perform WM activities
- FI: Vertex user-exit enhancement to include additional fields for tax calculations.
- FI: FLC development of Royalty process.
- FI: FLC of EDI 810 inbound process for 3 way match & ‘post or park’ financial document.
- Extensive SmartForms Creation and Modification.
- ABAP Lead Consultant for an onsite/offsite ABAP team in US, Mexico and the Philippines. Lead additional ABAP Factory resources as needed through designated Vendor.
- Lead the preparation, cutover and go-live activities of assigned projects to achieve delivery ‘on time’ and ‘within budget’.
- Develop/review functional specification and technical specification documents, assign development tasks/projects and perform code reviews.
- Assure adherence to Quality assurance standards and procedures. Perform changes to SAP environment based on security and compliance procedures.
- Conducted GAP analysis, documented the findings, assessed scope of studies & suggested solutions using ASAP methodology for SAP implementation and customizations from legacy system.
- Assign problem tickets, conduct follow-up, update status to the user & resolve the issue through ticket close.
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
Lead SAP Specialist
- SAP Development, Enhancement, Maintenance & Support for SD, MM, FICO, PS
- Strategized and automated overall SAP Technical Process related to the modules.
- Interacted with End Users, Business Process Owners and SAP functional consultants for finalization of technical specifications and report formats.
- Planned and led ABAP development - requirements, time & resource estimation, scheduling, budget, overall effort, risk mitigation, and management reports.
- Ensured adherence to milestones, deadlines and fulfillment.
- Developed customized reports and Interfaces for MM, SD, FI modules.
- Created/Modified Forms/Print programs and Layout sets: Invoice, Credit Memo, Debit Memo.
- Developed IDOCs and Monitored/Corrected IDOCs.
- Development support for any new SAP implementation, enhancements and upgrades.
- Prepared Technical Specifications and requirements for all FI, SD, MM assignments.
- Adjusted and streamlined existing test cases and automates test processes.
- Defined methodology to provide flexibility for effective regression testing.
- Configuration and Customization of various process for SD and MM
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Lead ABAP Developer
- SAP Upgrade. ABAP Development, Enhancement, Maintenance & Support of MM, SD, FICO, HR, APO, GTS and PI (XI)
- Led a team of SAP technical developers in the SAP Upgrade and implementation of GTS and PI.
- Updated steering committee throughout project scope, delivery and system support
- Defined ABAP development guidelines, utilized ASAP methodology.
- Worked across functional teams in B2B applications, Testing units and CRM.
- Developed interactive FI, HR, SD and MM reports utilizing ALV technology.
- Incorporated Authorization-Checks on Transaction Code and Program levels.
- Designed, developed, and implemented SAP reports/programs in ABAP/4 and ABAP/4 Query Tool using Logical Databases, variants, select/select-options and Internal Tables.
- Interfaced with end users to define FICO and SD reporting requirements.
- Expanded EDI capabilities by creating standard processes and strategic approaches for Europe
- Upgraded DW tool, Agile version upgrade and migrated Custom Applications integrated with SAP.
- Received work-related accolades and Award by the client.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Senior SAP Developer / Production Support Lead
- SAP Upgrade, SRM Implementation, Development, Enhancements, Maintenance & Support
- Senior ABAP Developer for Data Migration from Oracle to SAP
- SAP Production Support Lead for 24/7 model. Kept Tickets under the Service Level Agreement.
- Created and managed all technical reports and delivery management to support SAP Applications.
- Used Unicode Approach during Upgrade of SAP 4.7 to ECC 6.0.
- Handled all SAP Technical related issues and performed regression testing.
- Designed, developed, and implemented SAP ABAP/4 applications utilizing 'Interactive Reporting' mechanisms within internal and user defined database tables.
- FICO, MM & SD Data Conversions, Uploads, Migration, Interface Programming.
- Developed Enhancements, User Exits, Screen Exits, and Menu Exits.
- ABAP lead for SAP 4.5B to 4.7 technical upgrade project.
- SRM developer for SRM 5.0 phase 2&3 implementation projects
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Senior SAP Technical Developer
- SAP Implementation - SD, MM, FI, CO, HR & CRM
- Met deadlines, maintained quality of ABAP objects with effective code review, achieved milestones
- Resolution of issues/queries with offshore/onshore team. Ensured all development standards.
- Used LSMW and BAPI’s for data migration from Legacy system to SAP.
- Developed multiple SAPScripts for Printing in SD & FI
- Created Inbound IDoc process for order creation, user exits for IDoc extensions.
SAP ABAP Developer
- ABAP Developer for the analysis, specification, development and testing of HR data conversion from legacy system to SAP.
- Provided 16/5 support for all SAP technical issues.
- Solved Performance Tuning and Optimization issues.
SAP ABAP Developer
- Technical Maintenance & Support of SAP SD, MM, FICO
- Debugged and fixed ABAP reports
- Modified SAPScripts, created Maintenance tables, module pool reports, sent email notifications
- Sales Orders creation using BAPI, created BDC programs to upload material master into SAP