- PMI Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) information and SAP Certified Application Associate (FI) technology professional with 20+ years’ experience in informational technology both in technical and functional areas.
- I focus on building teams by sharing knowledge, mentoring and training of project teams and end - users.
- I apply strong leadership and technical skills to manage complex projects with constantly changing milestones and deliverables.
- I have reputation for significantly improving productivity, delivering superior and high-quality projects.
- Innovative thinker and visionary leader with proven ability to understand translate and provide solutions to complicated technical problems.
Lead, SAP Financial Business Management
- As Source to Settle lead I have lead the implementation of SAP Procurement, Accounts Payable and GL module at Confidential
- Provided user training to the users on the SAP Procurement, Accounts Payable and GL module.
- Lead the development of Webbased Vendor Portal for submission of electronic vendor Invoices and providing payment information status on the portal.
- Supported the users on daily basis with any support issues during and after the implementation.
Lead, SAP Financial Business Management and HR systems
- Providing technical expertise leadership / motivation at high-level for SAP and HR technical expertise leadership / motivation of a cross-functional staff. Developed and implemented the short term and long term strategy for the IT department.
- Leading direct staff of 15 functional and technical IT professionals design, development, testing and implementation of software systems, portlets, web services, automated workflows, and change control configuration of application software.
- Supporting implementation of SAP FI, CO modules and HR applications both technically and functionally.
- Develops statements of work (SOW) and product requirements for IBC's enterprise portal solution, enterprise service bus, and automated workflow server.
- Interprets, evaluates, and analyzes requirements as they relate to functional and system integration requirements with FI applications, dataware house, and development of micro services using system Integration Framework Redhat JBOSS.
- Analyzes periodic reports of issues to determine patterns, implements corrective actions to minimize re-occurrence.
- Provides technical briefings and system demonstrations to potential customers and provides input to the development of project charters and planning documents in support of new customer implementation.
- Regularly meeting with key stakeholders including the system admins, architects, engineers, vendors and developers to ensure quality services are provided
- Ensuring NIST 800.53 controls and controls self-assessments are executed timely and effectively and are in compliance.
- Working with audit teams and develop plans timely to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- In matrix and virtual environment managed matrix team of SAP and Perceptive for Confidential businesses.
- Lead the integration of Perceptive and SAP Procure to Pay System using standard SAP BAPI’s with Integration to Confidential.
- Implemented the Perceptive system with full integration with SAP in all the business units of Confidential
- As part of Six Sigma Green Belt project successfully implemented Release, Change Management Strategy and implemented lean processes for the SAP team.
- Standardized development process and implemented development code standards, code review process.
- Successfully lead Implementation of Perceptive an automated invoice scanning and processing software from Confidential with full integration with SAP. Drive operational and functional teams within Global Operations, Confidential businesses, and external suppliers to ensure effective prioritization, resource allocation, and strategic planning. Implement global initiatives across all locations, driving to common tools and technologies. Architecting solution for one standard P2P processes for all Confidential
- Consolidating AP Mail rooms with 12 Regional Hubs. Shared Service AP Physical Document Scanning and Storage solution integrating with SAP for payments.
Confidential, Florham Park, NJ
SAP Team Lead
- Lead the development and implementation of shopping Cart and Purchase Order API using SAP Net Weaver Gateway to be consumed by other application.
- As SAP team lead I lead the design and development of Invoice, Expense, Purchase Order and GRC approval apps for mobile devices. State of the art application developed using SAP mobility platform.
- User can complete the approval steps on their mobile devices.
- Employee Confidential Entry app for ipad and iphone is the state of the art application developed in collaboration with SAP innovation team and Confidential internal resources from cross functional teams.
- As project lead managed the implementation of 3i mobile workplace software which helps Confidential managers and executives to manage and approves Confidential reports on their hand-held devices like Blackberry and iPhone. Evaluated the solution from technical and business prospective worked closely with vendor for implementation of the software vendor and with multiple teams at Confidential (SAP Basis, SAP Security, Networking group, Blackberry application server group etc). Being the complex and new emerging technologies on multiple mobile platforms took the lead to learn and master the new technologies to provide cost effective in-house implementation support.
Confidential, Whitehouse Station, NJ
- As a lead Source to settle consultant currently supporting Brazil accounts payable solutions and SAP GRC NF-e 10.0 for inbound AP invoices.
- Responsible for payment configuration specific for Brazil like Boleto, Ted and Doc payments.
- Supporting and troubleshooting day to day issues related to SAP GRC NF-e 10.0 in SAP XI, TIBCO, SAP ECC and validating with SEFAZ.
- Configuring new GRC roles for COE to trouble shoot NF-e issues and CFOP codes for DANFE.
- Responsible for supporting tax procedure in Brazil and different taxes like IPI and ICMS taxes, PIS and COFINS contributions, ISS service taxes and withholding taxes.
- Custom workflow for incoming AP invoices for approval of invoices.
- Also supporting global market in design related issues in accounts payable and Confidential .
- As lead analyst on Confidential implementation project, I am responsible for defining trans editor rule sets, loading Sales/ Use Tax Rates and VAT tables.
- Configured and supported chain transaction for Europe in Confidential for drop ship and export scenarios.
- Defined VAT registration groups in Europe under the same company in different countries.
- Performed SAP configuration assignments to implement interface between SAP and Confidential Tax package.
- Defining custom products, product mappings and custom rules, rates and cascading rules and rates.
- Defining company codes in Confidential and corresponding Product mapping group, registration group, Tax data provider and custom tax data provider.
- Defining custom roles for users to meet customer specific requirement.
- Also worked on registration masking in Confidential, authority options and advanced authority options and overriding standard system messages in Confidential .
- Hands-on-experience in Confidential integration with SAP and prepared Confidential Functional specification and designed various intercompany business process in Confidential .
- Well versed with US sales and use tax and European taxes like VAT, Reverse charge and Acquisition tax.
- Day to day issues in support like creating new TE’s, editing existing reference lists and mapping rate codes to rules to handle override tax codes.
- Extensively worked on many BI reports related to settlements like Periodic accrual report for two way match PO’s, Purchase price Variance report for Finance, Days Payable outstanding for vendors.
- Implemented all source to settle scenarios for Singapore, china and all European markets.
- Set up Asset Classes, modified field status settings for master data, depreciation areas.
- Reviewed & set up GL accounts for Assets, Accumulated depreciation, Depreciation Expenses, Clearing accounts, Retirement Profit/Loss accounts.
- Analyzed legacy data to determine assets to be loaded, depreciation methods used and Wrote LSMW scripts to load legacy data.
- Moved configuration to Quality, loaded data, tested asset transactions: Acquisitions, Transfers, Retirements/Disposal, Settlement of Assets under Construction (AuC)
- Implemented e-Event interface to SAP for processing of doctors and speakers fees in compatible EDI 810 format.
- Implemented Global Vendor subscriber interface to publish vendors master from SAP to multiple legacy systems.
- Implemented GIRO and ISR payments for Nordic countries (Finland, Norway and Denmark).
- Successfully Implemented Accuity solution for Bank master and IBAN solution for EMEA.
- Implemented cycle time report in ABAP to capture cycle time of Invoice to Payment.
- Implemented substitution to populate payment method substitution on invoice based on bank swift to handle cross border payments in French islands.
- Implemented workflow on posting of PO and NON PO based invoices.
- Implemented Vendor master creation from HR master using standard PRAA job with enhancement to handle client specific requirement
- Implemented single global solution to handle worldwide outbound payments using latest payment format ISO 20022. Instead of using different payment programs and format for each country, we designed a single extract program in XML ISO 20022 and embedded it into standard F110 process.
- Experience in designing Functional Specification documents for development of various requirements such as conversions, interfaces, custom dialog transactions and smart forms in conjunction with technical support.
- Responsible for all intercompany processes like Stock Transfer orders, Triangular trade etc. which includes coordination with other teams like SCM, OTC and FBM
- Implemented EMEA taxes, VAT, Acquisition tax and Reverse Charge.
- Expert and successfully implemented workflow for PO and NON PO invoices which triggers workflow emails for approvals in outlook.
- Analyzed all Background jobs, coordinated with all client functional team leads and assisted the basis team to schedule the jobs through Autosys.
- Strong Integration skills between Accounting Payable(AP) module of SAP FI to Employee Confidential Management (EEM), MM and SD moudles
- Worked on Production support issues for EEM with Confidential Interface for Credit Card Clearing and Custom interface for Credit Card master data load in HR master
- Worked on different tools to support SAP system like Remedy, Merckury and Quality Center for change management process.
- Implemented Canadian VAT tax for both sales and purchasing component.
Global SAP FI/CO Development Team Lead
- Lead more than 300 custom development requests for Financial (FI), Controlling (CO) modules, Fixed Assets, Material Management, GRC and HTR developed custom reports, interfaces, enhancements and forms using ABAP standard and object-oriented coding techniques. Responsible for application design, development, testing, review of technical documentation and implementation.
- Provide day-to-day functional and technical support of SAP systems including NW, ECC, SRM, GRC, Portal, and Solution Manager.
- Developed custom reports, interfaces, enhancements forms and API’s using ABAP, standard and object-oriented coding techniques. Responsible for application design, development, testing, review of technical documentation and implementation.
- Provide day-to-day functional and technical support of ERP systems including NW, ECC, SRM, GRC, Portal, and Solution Manager.
- Pushed back on business to use standard ERP functionality as much as possible.
- Following are some of key custom developments that I have lead.
- Lead the Integration of Supplier self-service portal solution provided by Confidential and Tungsten with ERP. Scope of the project includes receiving the invoices via EDI from Tungsten and Confidential process them in ERP and send updated status of invoices to Confidential and Tungsten on the daily basis.
- Lead the development Portal-based application in the Employee Self Service section of the portal to enable employees to submit PO and non-PO payment requests.
- As solution architect lead the design and development of API’s interface between ERP and it. Confidential .com. I architect the API’s framework design and provided solution to the project and cross divisional team.
- Managed the development of ERP portal based electronic intercompany chargeback request application for creation and workflow routing of Intercompany Chargeback Requests (ICR) approvals which was fully manual and email driven process.
- Lead the design and development of Intercompany Shipped not billed report. The report has complicated logic that allows automated solution to prevent the mismatch in IC Sales/IC COGS in a reporting period.
- Lead the design and development of Intercompany Reconciliation application. The new application helps users to do reconciliation of intercompany transactions automatically.
- Created report to list intercompany general ledger balance activity to facilitate intercompany elimination for local market consolidation and intercompany reconciliation.
- Created the report for external manufacturing and MMD cost controlling team analyze the performance of external manufacturers.
- Profit Center Reorganization tool allows the profit center on the material master to be changed, along with any dependent transactional data.
- When there is an actual consumption posting resulted from material movement - Goods Issue of an intercompany subcontracting purchase orders, system should be able to repost input and output variances from PPV account to production variance account at month end.
- This report will be used for numerous detailed fixed asset analyses for Accounting, Tax, Insurance, Compliance, Internal and External Audit, Asset Management purposes.
- This integrated, electronic form shall be used to capture all required fixed asset master data elements related to the creation and updating of indirect and direct capitalizations.