As a Senior SAP ABAP consultant/onsite lead helping the business to run smooth by providing right solutions with the latest emerging technologies in SAP and also looking forward to reach new horizons that challenges my professional and intellectual abilities and to be part of dynamic organization that encourages continuous learning and team play.
- Overall 13 years of experience in SAP ABAP as technical consultant and more than a year of experience with ABAP on HANA.
- Business know - how in SD, EWM, MM, PP, WM, OTC, PTP, FICO and HR Modules.
- Experience in implementation, AMS support, rollouts, migration and upgrade projects.
- Experience in developing CDS Views, OData services & AMDP procedures.
- Expertise in developing programs with object oriented concepts (ABAP OOPs).
- SAP ECC seamless integration experience with SAP HYBRIS Application, third party systems using Web services etc and working with SOA Manager.
- Developed objects with BOPF using query and retrieve techniques,
- Experience in developing, enhancing & Programming RF screens in EWM systems.
- Expertise in creating, consuming and troubleshooting web services.
- Expertise in developing SAP-Workflow as per business processes.
- Expertise in code remediation, Unicode conversion, working with SPAU, SPDD objects and supporting during enhancement pack upgrades.
- Expertise in SAP interactive adobe forms, Floor Plan Manger forms, Web Services and Web dynpro applications.
- Expertise in developing Data Dictionary objects, Reports (Classical and Interactive), ALV Reports (Classical and Interactive), BDC (Call Transaction and Session Method), Logical Databases, Abap Query, Module Pool Programming, Infotypes, Authorization objects, OSS note implementations, SAP Scripts, smartforms, RFC function modules, BAPIs, ALE/IDOCs, user exits & BADI.
- Experience in working with following tools like JIRA tool, CHARM tool, Revtrack tool, Servicenow and GLSU tool.
- Expertise in managing technical teams like onshore & offshore model as onsite lead, assigning tasks, getting updates, gathering technical requirements from business and deriving technical specs from functional specs.
- Expertise in presenting changes to CAB meeting and performs technical validation during change windows.
- Experience in Automotive, Manufacturing, Health services, ENU and Telecom domains.
- Instrumental in establishing handshake between functional requirements and their interaction with SAP technology by providing technical solution.
- Self motivated to take independent responsibility as well as ability to contribute to be a productive team member.
- Aspiring for challenging position as a professional in ERP Solutions. Seeking quality environment where my knowledge and experience can be shared and enriched. Looking for an opportunity where I can showcase my technical expertise by providing extensive support to seamless integration with business processes.
- SAP ABAP on HANA.
- CDS Views, OData Services, AMDP procedures and SAP UI5.
- SAP ABAP OOPs.
- SAP Interactive Adobe forms, Floor Plan Manager forms, Smart forms, Scripts and SAP Webdynpro Applications.
- BOPF and BRF+ frame works
- SAP Workflow.
- Data Dictionary Objects.
- Classical, Interactive and ALV reporting.
- Module Programming.
- Batch Data Communications both session methods and call transaction methods.
- User Exits, screen exits, BADI’s, Pricing routines.
- SAP ABAP Query, Authorization Objects, OSS note searching.
- SAP BAPI and RFC Interfaces.
- SAP ALE, IDOCS, file interfaces.
- ITS Mobile
Modules: SD, MM, OTC, PTP, SCM.
Senior ABAP Consultant/ Onsite lead
- Order creation, Order confirmation, Delivery creation, Return order shipment and Inventory inbound and outbound idocs have been established using ALE configuration between SAP ECC and SAP Hybris Data Hub systems to meet B2C Ecommerce business processes.
- Enhanced standard IDocs like Orders, Delivery and customer master to meet business requirements.
- Had set up Partner Profiles, created Distribution models and set up required batch jobs to send idocs from SAP to Hybris systems.
- Developed change pointers for custom tables, tracked changes happening and sending information to Hybris.
- Developed file interface Pricing program (Generator and extractor) to send every day prices loaded from SAP ECC to SAP Hybris.
- Worked with Paymetric to resolve credit card pre-auth and full-auth issues for various cards.
- Developed Price waterfall BAPI which outputs discounted prices based on promotions and seasonal discounts.
- Developed a report using BOPF to track the usage of forward agreements, displaying shipment information, invoicing amount etc.
- Developed an object which validates existing business rules while extending materials.
- Developed CDS views and exposed as OData services from SAP HANA database to meet B2B business processes.
- Enhanced existing SAP Web Services.
- Involved in end to end testing, bug fixes, cutover process and post go-live support.
- Created an RF transaction for processing annual returns.
- Generating a product label for processing annual returns.
- Printing unit price for certain customers during pack slip printing.
- Multiple barcode issue bypassed in EWM 9.3 compared to old version.
- Enhanced existing RF screens by extending HU field length, adding new fields to display packaging material etc.
- PI document should be posted with status ‘COUNTED’ instead of standard status ‘POSTED’.
- Worked on BADI’s involved during Post Processing framework where and when required.
- Involved in SAP migration from DB2 to HANA DB.
- ECC ABAP custom objects remediated w.r. to HANA DB.
- All secondary indexes were removed during HANA DB migration on DB tables.
- Worked on SPAU and SPDD activities during migration/upgrade activities.
- Carefully handled dual maintenance tasks, responsible for ABAP transport managements, Continuously keep following up dependent teams for on time synchronization of changes and for test evidence documents.
- Involved in cutover activities, performed cutover activities during go-live period, took in charge of transports import to production of both ECC and CRM systems involved in go no-go decisions and made systems live.
- Handled Severity tickets after go-live and brought back systems smooth with regular business operations.
SAP ABAP Lead
- Developed AR Aging report.
- Developed a report for customer tax exemption certificates.
- Developed a detailed analysis report of a customer's open accounts receivable items.
- Developed an financial invoice interface need to send to customers.
- Worked on Bank of America lockbox file format.
- Developed a SBC interface to send credit data of a customer.
- Developed interface for processing the trade invoices received from onbase to SAP.
- Developed a report producing a credit note only after all returned items are putaway.
Modules: OTC, SD, MM, PTP, SCM and EWM.
Senior ABAP Lead Consultant. Onsite.
- As an ABAP technical onsite lead I am responsible for the technical issues arise during heterogeneous migration, stream lined interfaces, web services, tested all custom objects and fixed issues notified during testing, supported functional team built temporary objects during migration, built carve out program etc.
- Daily Co-ordinated with offshore team, delegated and work done by offshore team, daily updates to customer on the progress of the migration process, provided 3 weeks technical go-live support and handled escalations arise during the process.
- We have started technical upgrade, evaluated risk analysis both in ECC and SCM systems, ECC system upgraded from ECC6.0 EHP 4 to ECC 6.0 EHP 7 and SCM 7.0 to SCM 7.0 EHP 3.
- Worked on SPDD and SPAU activities both in ECC and SCM systems. Evaluated all custom programs and fixed upgrade syntax errors, identified bugs in standard objects and raised OSS messages, implemented notes as suggested, coordinated with PI team for all interfaces, worked with business team during web services stream lining, fixed bugs in inbound and outbound Idocs, done dual maintenance during upgrade, convinced customer on changed processes in upgrade etc.
- Vistex module created a lot of issues during upgrade from ECC6.0 EHP 60C to EHP 60E. Vistex removed standard fields from standard structures which got effected user exits used and we have worked hard to stream line all business processes as expected.
- Worked on carving out Canadian company code data in staging systems.
Senior ABAP LEAD Consultant
- Configuring new ESS applications like W2/W4 forms, Employee verification, Time statement.
- Developing workflows based on approval process required.
- Handling change requests and bug fixes.
- Proposed & designed a solution to implement HCM Forms & Process for internal service request with in organization.
- Stream lining of UIL Batch jobs by providing permanent solutions which went go-live recently.
- Providing ABAP HR solutions in Payroll, Benefits and SAP HCM ESS/MSS.
- Carrying root cause analysis for critical and repetitive issues/Problem tickets.
- Requirement analysis and gatherings for new enhancements.
- Trained the team in SAP HCM Forms & Processes and on interactive adobe forms and lead them and implemented these processes successfully.
- Involved in the analysis and provided permanent fixes for all the 350 batch jobs and addressed all the P1 incidents without breaching SLA’s.
- Prepared the training content and RCA documents for batch job failures and for all P1 incidents for future quick references and solutions.
- Communicated to SAP for issues in standard transactions and got solutions through SAP Note implementations etc.
- Gathered inputs required from the business and shared across the team.
- Derived Tech specs from Functional spec and raised the issues and get clarified.
- Responsible for the deliverables developing by my team.
- Designed & developed an offline time registration sheet for NSN (interactive adobe form).
- Developed a webservice and integrated between offline form and the SAP system.
- Developed a Webdynpro application which passes the data to and extracts the data from offline interactive form and updates SAP system.
- Trained the rookies and utilized their skills in developing HCM processes & forms.
- Involved in requirements gathering during BBP preparation & estimated the work for Technical objects.
- Conducted demos for all the developments done by the team.
- Analyzed the Functional specifications, raised the issues and Prepared the Technical specifications
- Reviewing the Peer’s Code and preparing code review check lists.
- Preparation of UTP.
- Held the lead role for entire HCM Processes & Forms development (Total 15 interactive adobe forms delivered).
- Held the functional role for entire development of compensation overview.
- Suggested, developed and demonstrated statuses of the submitted interactive forms.
- Provided support to functional & technical consultants who are new to ESS & MSS project.
- Extended support for: Processes & Forms for Thames water project and