- SAP FI Certified Consultant with total 10 years’ experience, which includes:
- 8+ years in Implementation, re - implementation, and support projects in SAP FI and BPC 10.0 NW.
- 1.9+ years in BPO Finance & Accounting processes. Worked as a lead and successfully delivered project transition.
- 1+ year Functional experience in Finance and Accounts.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- Currently working as a Senior Consultant, in depth knowledge of SAP FI (Financial Accounting), FM (Funds Management) and SAP BPC 10.0 NW (Business Planning and Consolidation).
- Good experience in Implementation, Integration with other systems, configuration (enhancements), after Go-Live support activities.
- Creation of functional documents, preparation of end user training documents and scheduling user training sessions.
- Ability to lead the team, work in a team environment as a team player, managed transitions and conducted Knowledge Transfer Sessions with client and team members.
- Rich hands on experience to working with onsite support role.
FI and BPC 10.0 NW Consultant
- Handling FI support tickets for sub modules - General ledger, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, House Bank, FI-MM Integration, Interfaces (IDoC’s), DOC (Direct Operating Cost), Taxation issues (CIN), Funds Management issues.
- Implemented BPC consolidation 10.0 NW - Group Consolidation implemented at AIR India Group Level and also implemented the stand alone P&L and Balance Sheet at Entity level.
- Implemented Interfaces using ALE IDOC - Revenue Booking, Expenses Booking, COPA Documents posted using IDOC’s.
- Handled short term support project “Mahatransco” which is in energy business. Provide the support for FI sub modules.
- Implemented Work Flow for Customer Credit Memo (FB75), Vendor Invoice (FB60), GL JV posting (FB50).
- FI-MM Integration issues to resolve like Cost Center issues, and Funds Management budget issues etc.
- Worked on enhancements in FI reports (such as Vendor Balance Confirmation, Bank upload file generation, Check Printing, PO to Payment report) as per client requirement.
- Presentation given to users about product knowledge, Process of using Consolidation activities and details of outputs. Prepared the training manuals to end user of Consolidation process.
- Part of team member for GST Implementation from scratch.
- Handled support project of Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 NW, reconciliation of FI and BPC data, Intercompany Company matching issues, currency conversion issues, Verify BPC reports, Handled DM Package errors while pulling transactional and master data.
- Handling sub module of FI: General ledger, Automatic Payment issues, Withholding tax issues, Asset Accounting (creation Asset Class, Account Determination, Depreciation Key, etc.).
- Handling BPC and FI reports.
FI and BPC 10.0NW Consultant
- Onsite support to provide the after go-live support for 3 months.
- Coordination with onsite and offshore team to resolve the issue on as per priority issues like data miss match with SAP FI table with BI cube and BPC cubes.
- Prepare the user training documents of BPC 7.5 NW and provide the trainings to users on tool functions such as Data Package manager run to pull the data and trigger the instances.
- Handle EvDRE report - errors, formatting, and fulfill the other requirements.
FI and BPC Consultant (Shadow Consultant)
- Working with implementation team to handle implementation activities: configuring the pre-requisites which include Creation of Chart of Account, Account Groups, Retained earnings accounts etc.
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable: Maintaining pre requisite such as creation of account group, number ranges and Automatic Payment program.
- The pre requisites like Chat of Depreciation, Account Determination, Screen Layouts, Asset Classes, and Depreciation Keys etc…
- Working as a shadow resource with BPC team to implement the BPC 7.5 NW. The Consolidation model is implemented in the project.
SAP FICO, FM
- SAP FI sub-modules GL, AR and AP master data upload, configuration of pre-requisites which includes creation of chart of account, account groups, updations of number ranges and payment configuration.
- Prepare the user training manuals to end user financial entries and about the SAP sub modules. Conduct the trainings to users.