- Client Management | Business Process | Quality Management | SAP Implementations
- High - impact professional with over 20 years of SAP implementations and Team Leadership with a record of elevating delivery and achieving high technical performance.
- Strengths include providing expertise in requirements gathering, and scope definition, business process analysis, and modeling on a global platform.
- Possesses expert diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Experienced problem solver in both regulated and non-regulated environments to urgently resolve performance issues, ensuring service sustainability and business continuity
SAP Quality Management (QM) Production Planning |QM SAP Modules: IM, MM, PP, PM, VE, SD, WM | Master Data Management & Engineering Change Management |Supplier Management & Validation, Monitoring, Quality & Corrective Action Management |Business Process Analysis & Modeling |Business Analysis, SAP migration to S4 HANA | Business Process Assessment & identification for GXP | IQ, OQ, PQ Protocol |Security & Transactional Role Authorization - ITAR and Non-ITAR
SAP Technical Competencies: SAP R/3, ECC and S\4 HANA » Quality Management (PLM-QM) » Quality Issue Management (QIM) » Vendor Performance Monitoring and Vendor Evaluation (MM-PUR-VE) » Audit Management (AM) - Internal and External » Supply Chain Management and Performance » Master Data Management (MDM) and Engineering Change Management (ECM) » Batch and Serial Number Management » Inventory / Warehouse Management - FIFO, LIFO, FEFO
SAP SPECIALIST MASTER
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CA
- Achieve configurations and executions, and effect project deliverables for multiple SAP ECC and S4 HANA implementations spanning several industry sectors; accomplished globally onsite by client location leading a sizable team of technical consultants and technicians.
- Increased efficiency 200% through impacting, amending and reducing steps for the client’s business process model aimed at engineering change and new data creation; took on the project, proposed improvement that realized within two weeks.
- Executed solutions that enabled 20% market share growth for Chemical and Sanitation industry clients in the Dairy Industry. Delivered the proposal that grew four new services with real-time data and alerts resulting in acceptance for mobility equipment and a Software provider that enabled connectivity.
- Management Master Data - data conversion, data linking and data mapping through Post-Go Live Issue support; ensured risk reduction, design and implementation approval enhancements, and add-ons.
LEAD BUSINESS ANALYST and PROJECT MANAGER
Confidential, Corona, CA
- Delivered projects in worldwide regulated industry sectors.
- Executed and provided Knowledge Management and Structured Product Labeling ( Confidential ) software and converted Word and PDF Product Submissions into XML formats.
- Achieved Confidential validation inspection of Quality System through IQ, OQ, & PQ document packages; served as the objective observer and resulted in a zero hold points approval which subsequently worked for the SOX Audit yielding the same results.
- Enabled the client’s award of a multi-million dollar Confidential contract to implement a software application improving processing efficiency. By leading the proposal process, addressing concerns from the Confidential Procurement office.
- Enhanced the client’s quality system executions in regulated environments that produced the documentation of “Objective Evidence” for Confidential, EMEA, GxP, GAMP, ISO, and SOX
PRINCIPAL IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT
Confidential, Medford, MA
- Direct oversight and Project Manager in the development SAP R/3 instances, and contributed to numerous SAP R/3 MRP replacement enhancement projects across industry sectors onsite globally.
- Delivered a 35% increased productive planning capacity that enhanced production visibility enabling several additional reassignments. Amassed requirements, training documentation and executed "bolt-on" software solutions to the SAP system.