I have 11+ yrs. of experience in solutioning and implementation of several SAP projects. I am working as a Senior System Engineer. I was part of multiple implementation and AMS assignments and played a key role in projects
Development Tool: SAP ECC 5.0, SAP ECC 6, SAP Confidential 6, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes
Technical Skill Set: ABAP, Advanced ABAP, Conversion
Business Process: Confidential Management, Order to Cash, Quality Management, APO, FICO
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7
IBM’s Tool Used: SDMS (Solution Delivery Management Systems), Ascendant
Other Tool Used: HPQC, Share Point, Web Service, SmartBear, HelpSpot
Integration Technology Used: Web Methods, SAP PI, SAP BODS, SAP SOLMAN
Badges: IBM Design Thinking Practitioner Badge
- Look into all types of objects like Reports, Interfaces, Enhancements, Conversions etc
- Provide effort estimate for assigned objects
- Attend kick - off calls to understand new requirement before working on the same
- Deliver quality objects in time and within budget
- Review codes to ensure all standards and best practices are followed
- Help peers and juniors as and when required
- Independently deliver objects end-to end
- Ensure proper testing of objects before delivery
- Clock ILC, Hours Plan in time
Application Development Lead a
- Lead the Confidential team located across Bangalore and Kolkata location.
- Look into all types of objects like Reports, Interfaces, Enhancements etc.
- Review all FDS and resolve most of the issues before development starts.
- Prepare CDF of objects.
- Do a feasibility study and decide on the design of all the assigned objects
- Guide and help team members on every phase of the development.
- Review the code assuring quality before the object is delivered.
- Design and deliver quality objects in time and within budget.
- Besides leading the team and ensuring delivery, work on multiple objects and deliver the same in time
- Co-ordinate with on-site technical team and functional team (both on-site and Confidential ) on a daily basis to resolve issues on a timely basis
- Review code-bundle and prepare code-bundle for the assigned objects
- Take full responsibility of all the objects assigned to team members and me
- Take care of any issues faced by functional team irrespective of the process area or object
- Support BASIS team on OSS implementation
- Support UK UAT on-site
- Support US and UK go-live, hypercare and AMS
- Ensure immediate defect resolution so that SLA is not missed
- Book ILC and hours plan in time and ensure the same is done by all team members
SAP Technical Lead
Confidential, New Jersey
- Support BR go-live during cutover, master and transaction data load.
- Sync ECC and Confidential post one time data load (Conversion).
- Sync Confidential with all downstream systems like ECC, EMDM and other down-stream system through webMethod during steady state, to support mass update.
- Analyze and resolve all Confidential IDoc failures
- Co-ordinate with SAP to resolve any OSS raised during go-live support in DATA process area.
- Design, develop and test all new Confidential changes during hyper-care period.
- Ensure smooth transition to support team on all activities and design changes happened during hyper-care period.
- Analyze and resolve issues in Deliver process area (OTC).
SAP Technical Lead
- Worked on all Confidential conversion and interface object changes including Material Master, Vendor Master and Customer Master.
- Helped team members to understand the design and prepare the TDS and code bundle for all the changes in the conversion objects.
- Review the code, TDS and code bundle before delivery and delivering all changes in time with urgent priority.
- Work extensively with BODS, SAP PI and webMethods team to ensure smooth data load and interface execution
- Took KT from multiple deliver team members on all the assigned objects and worked on complicated objects within a very challenging timeline.
- Lead a team of 5/6 members to complete the User termination testing in both dev and QA.
- Helped peers and juniors with ABAP technical difficulties as and when required.
- Lead a team of 5/6 members to complete BI dev and System testing for all data pre and post load reports.
- Lead a team of 3 members to complete Material Master dev and system testing in Confidential from writing the scripts to executing it.
SAP Technical Lead
Confidential, New Jersey
- The challenge in B2B was to work in Multi-Vendor environment across different teams.
- Has been able to successfully triage amongst different teams not only for Data conversion requirement but also for getting resolution on defects and change requests.
- Team work has been highly appreciated by the customer.
- As a Single Point of Contact for all technical and testing related activities in Data Area at onsite, has been able to demonstrate excellent Team building and leadership capabilities.
- By working with onsite and Confidential ABAP teams, BO testing teams, BODS teams, webMethods team, SAP PI team and functional team. Has effectively delivered Data Conversion objects of highest quality and delivery has been on-schedule and in budget.
- Achieved excellent results through the successful completion of Implementation and multiple test cycles
SAP Technical Lead
- Deliver complex interfaces both in ECC and APO in time, within budget and with minimal defects
- Review codes of peers and juniors before delivery
- Review FDS before acceptance
- Co-ordinate data load activities during different test cycles
- Look into any material master load issue, and other interface issues during any data load cycle
On-site Coordinator, Illinois
- Deliver quality objects in time, within budget and with minimal defects
- Coordinate between Confidential development team and on-site functional team and client
- Resolve any issues faced during integration test cycles
- Coordinate data load activities, and interface execution during integration test cycles
- Communicate on a daily basis with Confidential team and attend bi-weekly meetings to resolve any issues
Onsite DATA SPOC, New Jersey
- Worked as the on-site SPOC for all data related conversion objects and interfaces.
- As a Senior Developer in this project. She has primarily worked in the area of MM (IM and WM) and QM
- She was responsible for design and development of various Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Module-pool programs
- She has provided valuable inputs formulating technical strategy & approach for different interfaces and conversions
- She has worked on several complex interfaces related to Goods Movement, Deliveries etc. and delivered all assignments without slippage of timelines
- She has designed a complete custom interface for receiving acknowledgement IDocs from Webmethod
- She has worked on a common error handling framework, which handles all errors that might occur in IDocs, batch jobs as well as acknowledgement IDoc. Rather than building different error notification processes in each of the interfaces (which adds complexity, thus increasing development costs), this enhancement will create a common error alerting system that will work outside each of the interfaces (less complexity on the interfaces) and will scan for interface failures (and related batch jobs failures) and will notify the respective group responsible for those business processes. The scope of this error notification / alerting system extend beyond the boundaries of the SAP system, and it is capable to monitor errors that occur in Webmethods or any other system by implementing a RFC, IDOC and Web Service-enabled application programming interface (API), that can be used to collect interface errors that expand beyond the SAP domain
- She is responsible to translate customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including developing objects, designing several re-usable objects and testing that culminate in acceptance of the results. • She has guided juniors and helped peers with design, coding and testing and re-viewed codes before delivery
- Paromita is involved as a senior developer in this project. She has primarily worked in the area of SD, MM and CRM
- She has worked on complex Smartforms, SAP Scripts, Enhancements, Reports, Conversions in very short time
- Resolved SCRs and TPRs obtained during integration testing, troubleshooting and interacting with client to resolve issues at the critical integration testing / go-live stage.
- Generated several reusable objects within the Project which significantly reduce the rework of many critical developments
- Actively participated in Performance Tuning for Sales Order exits and different custom reports
- Prepared Technical Specification from functional specification.
- Prepared Unit Test Plans
- Tested programs as per approved test plan.
- She has guided junior team members and helped peers
- Paromita had single-handedly looked after all forms and scripts in the project.
- She has worked on Standing Order Conversion, Drop-Ship Fee Conversion, Material List Price Upload etc using BAPI, BDC and LSMWs. • She has worked on several sales order user exits and BADI (Related to Customer).
- She has worked on several complex reports Consolidated Inventory Report-MM, Price Override Report-SD, and Metrics Report-SD etc.