- In - depth and extensive functional experience in SAP SD, SAP MM, SAP LE and SAP CRM coupled with technical background
- Actively contributed in multiple projects from the blueprinting, requirements definition, functional and technical design, configuration, cutover planning, user testing, go-live and hyper-care phases
- Expert knowledge of key integration points between SD-MM,, SD-FI, SD-CRM
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experience in Agile systems methodology
- Cross industry exposure in pharmaceuticals, consumer products, banking & software products
ERP: SAP ECC 6.0 SD, SAP ECC 6.0 MM
CRM: SAP CRM 7.0 EHP3, Salesforce Winter 19
BW/BI: BI 7.5
Programming: SAP ABAP/4, SAP CRM web UI
Integration: Webservices using SOAP protocol
Senior Manager - Business applications
Confidential - Piscataway, NJ
- This role Reports directly to the Director - ERP applications
- Responsible for implementing and supporting multiple functional enhancements in SD & CRM and providing value additions to the business.
- Was responsible for SAP customer master data, Material master data and pricing configuration for the integration project resulting from merger with another plumbing company
- Involved in setting up third party process for sourced products, end to end with MM material master configuration, Purchase requisition, automatic PO generation, statistical goods receipt and invoice receipt.
- Configured multiple condition types, new distribution channel for internet sales, new order types for credit card processing, new delivery types, new shipping points and shipping conditions, account keys, G/L account determination settings, new plant settings, item categories, price groups, picking locations, storage conditions, business area assignments to sales areas and VOFM routines.
- Set up tax processing for consumer orders with new tax jurisdiction codes and new tax codes.
- Set up inter-company processes for US sales fulfilled from plants in Mexico.
- Was responsible for enhancing SAP service management processes by adding new service notification types, catalog profiles and catalogs.
- Configured DIP profiles, resource related billing, billing plans for the Direct to Consumer business that included installation
- Set up ATP by configuring MRP elements, Checking groups, pick pack time, transportation lead time, loading time and transit time
- Configured consignment fill up, pickup, issue and return order types for the Direct to consumer business
- Implemented quotation system for Canada & US by playing active role in blueprinting, requirements gathering, realization and go-live phases both as a SD lead configurator and CRM team lead. The project involved configuring master and final quotes, action profiles, Order replication to R/3, copy controls in R/3, pricing procedures and master data replication.
- Worked with offshore and on shore consultants to successfully perform CRM upgrade from CRM 4.0 to CRM 2007 in 2008 and CRM 2007 to CRM 7.0 in 2014. This involved working with the business stake holders closely as well since the user interface had to be upgraded from SAP GUI to WEB UI.
- Actively involved in the project management tasks including scope management, activity sequencing and planning, resource planning, time estimation, scheduling, budgets, quality control, risk management, project modeling, risk analysis, status reporting, requirements traceability, SOX compliance and change control.
- Led the effort as a single point of contact in implementing Salesforce for presales functions and integrating it with SAP ECC.
SAP CRM / SD Analyst
Confidential - Somerset, NJ
- This role Reported directly to the Director - IT systems & services
- Led the OTC team for the upgrade to ECC 6.0 that included impact analysis, core user group presentations, resource planning, time estimation, risk management, requirements traceability, coordination with developers to update technical objects, working with the validations team to ensure compliance, User acceptance testing and cutover planning.
- Worked with the business team and developers to implement enhanced batch determination strategies.
SAP Service management analyst
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Worked with the business to gather requirements through Requirement Definition Workshops for service management and approved Requirement definition documents and detailed process flows.
- Did a fit-gap analysis to come up with blue prints for service management processes in CRM and ECC as needed
- Did blue print alignment to ensure mapping of blue prints to the requirements
SAP OTC Manager
- OTC lead representing Confidential in this huge SAP global transformation project at Computer Associates Inc with order entry in CRM and logistics fulfillment, invoicing in ECC.
- Led the OTC work stream in analyzing the business requirements and prepared the blue prints and schemas for fit gap analyses in both ECC and CRM with special emphasis on efforts to standardize the processes across Europe and US.
- Worked with FICO team to fulfill the unique revenue recognition requirements for the software maintenance licenses and for the revenue account determination.
SAP SD / CRM Senior configurator
Confidential - Richmond, VA
- Acted as an expert SD senior configurator in multiple projects for this complex implementation with 2500 mobile users.
- Led sales team through the process of system requirements, design and configuration