- Over 13 years of experience which includes 11 years as Functional Consultant in SAP and 2 years of Domain Experience.
- Around 11 Years of experience in SAP SD configuration of business processes in SAP R/3 with 1 SAP full life cycle implementation
- Have worked on different global expansion roll out involving country expansion and various Retails Expansions and support projects.
- Worked on different phases of implementation from gathering business requirement, gap analysis, blue print design, configuration, unit testing, user and production support.
- Configuration of various SD functionalities to meet client requirements. Worked on configuration involving Enterprise structure, Output determination, Account assignment, Pricing configuration.
- Worked as a Team Lead & Subject Matter Expert in Country Expansion Projects and Experienced in Managing offshore & Onsite teams and have been an active lead and a team member in a variety of successful Expansion Projects.
- Extensive experience of working on Order Management, Deliveries, Shipment, Interfaces to & from the External Warehouse systems Shipping and Billing.
- Strong understanding of Order - to-Cash business processes.
- Good knowledge of logistics configuration consisting of routes, route determination, shipping point determination, loading groups and transportation groups.
- Worked extensively in Invoicing procress which includes interface with external partners.
- Conducted extensive session for business users. Prepared documentation and user manuals.
- Proficiency in developing functional specifications (FRICE/ RICEF), Spec Designing, Gap Analysis, Technical Documentation, interacting with the Business Owner & End User .
- Extensively interacted with ABAP Programmers to develop custom solutions for business requirements & basic knowledge of debugging. Worked extensively on Userexit changes and Badi changes in order to cash sale processes to extend the functionalities to new countries as per the country legal requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, highly organized, work-devoted and a good team player.
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
SAP SD Consultant
- Involved in multiple projects involving various enhancements
- Handled New Country Expansion Project and lead various Retail Expansion projects with Involvement in various stages of implementation right from project preparation which includes project plan and scope, business blue print, gap analysis.
- Responsible for defining the Scope of the Release, Business Blue Print, Realization, Testing, Cutover, Go-Live and Continuous Support.
- Responsible for gathering requirements for Global Blueprint.
- Conducted the scoping /design workshops for the business people. Explaining the sap process to the business people, finding out their business process and documenting the gaps.
- Responsible for designing the solution for implementation or changes for Inbound and Outbound Interfaces according to the country specific requirements
- Responsible for designing the solutions for Order to Cash (OTC) enhancements which includes various Userexit, Badi changes
- Responsible for developing functional specifications based on the business requirements and interaction with the business model experts, developers and users.
- Configured different pricing conditions and pricing procedures and designed the logic for requirement routines and formulas.
- Interacted with ABAP team to get the required output format for Customer Invoice, Order Acknowledgement emails and Shipping Notification emails.
- Configured new Sales Organisation, Output Types and determination, Pricing determination and Pricing Procedure changes.
- Designed and developed standard IDoc changes to custom IDoc to meet the customer requirements, tested the changes and involved in addressing the go live issues.
- Maintain the Partner profile for the Inbound Orders message type ORDERS, Outbound shipping Notification 856 message type DESADV and outbound message type Invoice 810 with message type INVOIC.
- Analysis of existing Business process and extending the same to Retail customers. Responsible for any new changes in Userexit, Badi changes, Custom program changes and new utilities that arises from this new country retail expansion.
- Integration with SAP CRM, Online system, Kiosk teams in receiving various order types and completing the flow in SAP.
- Provided post-production support by helping resolving Emergency and Urgent tickets and monitoring reports as required by client and handling customization and configuration of enhancement related issues.
- Involved in of system for Super Users and involved in preparing Job Aids according to the requests from the super users.
SAP SD Consultant
- Attended workshops with the business experts for cylinder and Bulk.
- Design of Solution based on various worshops attended with Business teams.
- Analyzing the impact of SAP changes in 3rd Party systems.
- Discussion with Application Experts of each 3rd Party System to understand the impact in their system.
- Detailed documentation on the impacted system with change in 3rd party systems
- Master data Migration planning for each objects and detailed documentation. Planning based on SAP changes and transferring changes to 3rd Party systems.
- Analyzing the impact on the Ecopass contract flows and customer stock balances in SAP.
- Cutoff planning.
SAP SD Consultant
- As a Functional team member give production support in SAP-SD and provide solutions to the end user issues on daily basis and resolve the queries changes to fulfill the user requirements.
- Understanding business requirements, translating them to SAP requirements, designing a functional solution, co-coordinating with other functional /development teams, and ensuring that optimal business solutions are achieved, tested and delivered to end-users.
- Delivery management of the business requests raised by the client- Delegation within the team, follow-ups and weekly status updates to the client.
- Mapped business requirements into SAP and identified gaps, completed Functional and Technical design documents to resolve GAPs that were identified during fit-gap analysis.
- Master data uploading through BDC or LSMW.
- Responsible for handling tickets on daily basis adhering SLA guidelines.
- Configuration changes in enterprise structure and in SD with to new business requirements.
- Invoicing is a very critical month end activity of creation of invoice for 20 business units of Confidential and printing, archiving of those invoices.
- My responsibility involves monitoring and resolving critical issues arising during this period in the specified time limit.
- Confidential uses customized solution for managing the cylinders at customer sites and rental processing.
- The exchange of cylinders was tracked using a 3rd party system and the data will be integrated to SAP.
Senior Software Engineer
- Implementing the logic to define pricing of Confidential based on LME.
- Requirement gathering through various workshops held at Plants
- Developing the solution in SAP based on the requirements
- Developing functional specification and test plans
- Implementing the changes and testing the same
- Coordinate with client in successful user acceptance test.
Senior Software Engineer
- Handling incidents /tickets arising from day to day activities.
- Resolution of incidents and providing resolution document to client.
- Coordinating / Discussion with users to close the incident.
- Distributor management in the assigned region
- Successfully handled implementation of corporate promotional schemes such as Parle Exclusive outlets.
- Set sales target to distributors based on overall corporate/branch goals.
- Dealer management in the assigned region
- Sales target in selected show rooms
- Target planning and