- 14 years of overall IT experience with proven expertise in SAP ECC6.0 and SAP S/4 HANA .
- 14 Years of overall SAP experience in various roles as SAP R/3 - MM/P2P/SD/IM/WM/PP Business Process Functional consultant, ERP Cross Functional Master and Transactional Data Business System Analyst & Data Migration Manager, SAP End-to-End Functional test consultant & Lead for Customized solutions and Technical lead Onsite-offshore.
- 7+ Years of SAP Experience in USA SAP Implementations & 4+ Years of SAP Experience in International SAP Implementations & Support Projects (UK, Canada, China & Singapore).
- Configuration experience in Integrated SAP Master Setup including Service Material Types, UOM Groups, Inventory (IM/WM) Set up, Vendor & Customer Groups, complete org structure, Number ranges, Condition tables, Access sequence, Condition type, pricing procedure for customized solutions.
- 2 Years of configuration experience on SAP S4HANA - Business Partners, Partner procedure determination and pricing procedure determination.
- Extensive technical expertise in Informatica, SQL, MS Aceess, MS Excel, MS Visio, SAP SQVI query reports and debugging ABAP skills.
- 7 full cycles End-To-End SAP Implementation experience in Manufacturing and After Market Repair & Overhaul solutions with excellent cross functional knowledge.
- Extensive experience as SAP Cross Functional QA Analyst, Test Consultant and Lead in Build and Support projects. Expertise with HPQC, JIRA, QA Runner.
- Involved in device testing for wireless and VPN networking companies
- Extensive experience in Global ERP Master Data Synchronization Process this includes Legacy System Analysis, Gathering Business requirements, Defining Data dependency elements in Microsoft Visio, Data Cleanup, Master data rationalization, Periodical review of Active Master Data and Reporting on the Inactive Master Data for Business, Establishing Data conversion process, Data Validation Documentation, End User Training on Data validation, Functional specifications and Data maps.
- Extensive experience in ERP Data Migration Process in Manufacturing & Procurement like Material Master, Change Master, Vendor Master, Customer Master, BOMs, Routings, Work Centers, Source list, PIRs, Production Orders, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, QIR, Insp. Plans, Functional Locations, Asset Master & Repair Solutions like Task List, Service Orders
- Experience in coordinating teams between offshore and onshore and with all other project stake holders, conducting daily status meetings, merging cross functional inputs into data conversion tracking log and into data dependency diagram, planning on mock cycles and cutover planning. Target systems are SAP ECC6.0, SAP S/4 HANA and SAP BW
- Rich experience in one of the major SAP implementation projects for Aerospace and defense industry to support Manufacturing, Repair and Overhaul business processes.
- Experience in Business processes mapping in SAP R/3 and RF transactions.
- Expertise with definition of functional requirements, process improvement, project scope, blue printing, gap analysis, configuration, testing, documentation and deployment.
- Extensive experience in Global Master Data Management (Design & development of Materials, Vendors, Customer masters, QIR, Source List, Inspection Plan, BOM, ROUTINGs).
- Functional design development for LSMW (Legacy System Migration of Material Master, BOMs, Routings, Vendor master, Customer master, Open P.O, Open STO, Open Sales orders.
- Configuration experience in EDI/IDOC for different message types (inbound & outbound messaging on sales orders, purchase orders, outbound deliveries, shipment confirmation, goods receipt, invoice receipt etc.).
- Involved with Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms (RICEF) where ever applicable.
- Good knowledge and understanding in Foreign trade legacy systems like AMBER ROAD and familiar with SAP GTS.
- Involved in the preparation of the cross functional SAP test scenarios to support customized R&O solution.
- Expertise in building Deployments Data Conversion Strategy and execution throughout the lifecycle with Go-live and Post Go-Live (Warranty) support.
- Expertise in Leading Deployment Projects to Convert Data from complex Legacy systems to SAP ECC environment from all the functional areas of SAP. This includes multiple Legacy Systems with complex Master data sources, Data cleansing, Transformation, Data Rationalization and Loading.
- Built Data Conversion Strategy for Master data and Transactional Data. This includes critical Master data elements like Customers, Vendors, Materials, Bill of Material, Routings, Work Centers, Cost Centers, Profit Centers, Inspection Characteristics, Quality Info Records, Inspection types, Inspection Plans, Task Lists, Classes, Characteristics, Master Parts list, Batches, Document Info Records, Sales Contracts, Purchasing Contracts, Asset accounting, FSCM with Credit and Dispute management.
- Transactional Data includes Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, and stock transport Orders, different types of Inventory, Warehouse Managed inventory.
- Expertise in building IT Processes for full-fledged SAP Deployments and Rollouts.
- Self-motivated with excellent Communication, Analytical, Interpersonal, Presentation, Leadership Skills & proven ability to perform in Competitive environment.
ERP: SAPR/3, 4.6C, 4.70, & ECC 6.0, S4HANA (Fiori), SAP Reatail
EDI: TrustedLink and Gentran
Modules worked on:: MM, SD, P2P, IM/WM, PP (MRP).
Other Modules Integration: FICO, QM, AM
Interfaces:: IDOC, EDI, ALE
Knowledge in: ABAP/4Queries
Conversions: LSMW, LTMOM, LTMC
Languages: C, C++, ABAP, SQL
MS Office Tools:: Excel, Access, PL/SQL,Visio, Project, Word and Power point.
Data warehousing & ETL:: SAP BW and Informatica
Legacy Systems:: AS400, MACPAC, MES (Manufacturing Execution System), Walker Financials, Supra, Gold, PDM (Product Data Management).
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. SAP S/4 HANA Functional Consultant & MM/VM/CM/BOMs Data Migration Lead
- Conducted as-is study in detail by interacting with the core team members and developed a to-be process to suit the project requirement and accomplish the objectives.
- Involved in the full life cycle implementation of MM Using ASAP Methodology
- Configured the organizational structure for MM, Purchasing Organizations, Plants and the Storage Locations.
- Support SAP Configuration in MM master data like material types Raw Materials, Semi finished, Tool, Service materials, Material master revision and change master from PDM, Comparing PDM drawings with respect to PDM Vault, Customer Master, Partner functions, Vendor Master, Request for Quotation, Purchase Order, Pricing Procedure/Condition Type Configuration, Account Determination, Goods Movement, Picking/Placement Strategy Configuration and Handling Unit Management.
- Configured the entire purchasing cycle (Procure to Pay) process as having expert level configuration experience in MM-PTP cycle.
- Analysis of BRD documents with cross functional teams and writing specifications for configuration of business partners.
- Rationalization of business partners into S4HANA 1610 and 1709 environment.
- Developing functional specification, data maps, developing in LTMOM and execution of LTMC for materials, source list, PIRs, BPs, Purchase orders, QIRs
- Executions of test scripts for credit management, operational procurement, invoice verification.
- Building query reports in S4HANA environment for validation.
- Super user training on material master, business partners, source of supply, PO/STO.
- Developing data validation tool and Sign off with Core team.
- Setting up Fiori Apps on S4HANA 1610 and 1709 environment.
- Integration of data and mapping between SAP and EDI system Trusted Link.
- Leading Data Migration efforts and build strategy for Material Master, Vendor Master, Customer Master, BOMs and Routings to convert from legacy systems. It includes data cleanup, MM Rationalization process and help BSAs for data map rules.
- Training the end users for data validation of the target system data vs source data.
- Worked on MM-QM interface quality check on inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Involved in business discussion with project managers and business team regarding design, decisions and project time lines.
- Preparing and helping in the preparation of functional and technical specification documents for new changes.
- Preparing IT test scripts and handling the IT testing within the project and with the 3PL partners.
- Worked intercompany set up process for Mexico, Canada & USA
- Created new utility for PO changed for removing ME22N access from the business users.
- Implemented standard MRP, MPS and LTP for different types of materials based on material valuation
- Good understanding on 3 rd party logistics.
- Worked utility to upload safety and target week supply data for multiple materials
- Developed utility to compare LTP planning scenarios based on Product group and material number
- Developed a utility to check raw material availability at plant level and Production plan report.
- Configured process manufacturing scenarios.
- Prepared functional specification for new developments (User Exits, BADIs, Internal Enhancements and External Enhancements), new utilities and New Reports and enhancements to meet new business requirements.
- Involved in integration testing with logistic partners and give business support in UAT testing
Confidential . Phoenix, AZ
Sr. SAP MM/Aftermarket Functional Consultant
- Building Functional Specifications for SAP Material Master, Service orders of Aftermarket function. Coordinate with Business users for business requirements, build SAP solution, Unit Testing, User acceptance Testing. execution of end to end test scenarios of customized aftermarket SAP solution (Repair Work Bench).
- Provide functional and Configuration support needed for SAP Implementation with respect to Mechanical Repair & Overhaul in the areas of Service Notifications, Repair Sales Orders and Service Orders, Document Master, Print controls, Status management etc, Goods Issue, Goods Receipt, Deliveries etc.
- Provide design solution for data migration from SAP Aftermarket function for Master and Transactional data.
- Extensively involved in Testing Preparation of Test cases, Test script for various scenarios and carry out Negative and positive testing.
- Preparation of Functional Specifications, Configuration and Unit testing, Integration testing with other modules, Coordinating UAT and resolving all the defects during user acceptance testing.
- Worked on process manufacturing testing scenario.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. SAP MM Functional Consultant & BSA Lead
- Business process analysis of the existing SAP solutions across different sites to categorize and propose common technical solution.
- Developed different functional strategy based on the scope of the sites.
- Master data set up to support Global aftermarket solution.
- Built Data conversion strategy to convert data and business process into Confidential standard Global Aftermarket solution.
- Leading different groups within the project including Legacy Data extraction, and transformation teams, functional business owners, SAP Functional solution experts, Technical Development Teams, Business Analysts and end users. Defined and executed cutover strategy during Project Go-live effectively.
Sr. SAP MM/PP Functional Consultant
- Responsible for all discussions and approval from Business Users on each phase (Project Plan, Blue Printing, Realization, Final Preparation, and Go-live support) of implementation cycle.
- Maintain the all objects as per the required RICEF file (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, and Enhancements and Forms).
- Customer requirement gathering and workshop/demonstration for all required business process.
- Organizational Data Configuration: Created plants, storage locations, purchasing organizations and groups.
- Configuration and customization of Material Master, creating new material types, valuation classes, account category references and involved in maintaining field status for Material Master records.
- Purchasing - Customized the Purchase Orders, Contract, Scheduling Agreement LPA, and extensive configuration on JIT and Forecast process. Configure the release strategy for Purchase Order, Contract and Scheduling agreement. Settings for special procurement process.
- Customized the Purchasing Key value as per the customer requirement.
- Customized the Pricing procedure as per the customer requirement. Created New condition type and assign to the Pricing Procedure.
- Configuration on MM & FI Integration side (OMWB & OBYC). Grouping and assignment of Valuation class to Material Types and GL. GBB-VBR - GL entry blank now for no Val class. Changes for Material revolution doc type PR to accommodate the Price Difference value. Account assignment (K) changes cost center mandatory. Reference number field mandatory for RE and KR doc. Duplicate Vendor invoice message turned into Error.
- Activation of Material Ledger for the actual price calculation of Semi-finished and finished Material Types.
- Partner determination: Customization of Partner role defines at Vendor Master and purchasing document level.
- Creation of all different kind of Vendor Payment terms as per customer requirement.
- MRP - Setting up all the required parameter for the Material Requirement Planning.
Sr. SAP MM Consultant
- Configuration New Storage Type, Storage Section, Section indicator, Storage indicator-based search.
- Activation of Storage Section indicator search for the different types of Materials.
- Put away & Picking Strategies for the New Storage Type.
- New Movement type assignment to the Warehouse.
- Storage Location control for the Warehouse.
- Picking determination for the Shipping point.
- Assign shipping point to plant,
- Storage location based shipping point determination.
- Maintain SSCC generation for each plant/sloc.
- Maintain number range object
- Purchasing-PO-setup STO-between Slocs
- Assign goods receiving point for inbound delivery
- Output Types.
- RF Menu Creation & assignment to Screen Variants.
- Unit Testing.
SAP MM BSA
- Business system analyst for Material Master, customer master, purchase orders and stock transport orders. Business Analysts were responsible for their individual SAP function for Data preparation, rationalization, cleansing and loading into SAP per project schedule.
- Heavily involved in Legacy to SAP Data conversions in the functional areas of Project Systems, Material Management, Procurement, Quality, Aftermarket and financial Data conversions.
- Defined and built Master Data conversion strategies for complex Master data elements like Materials, Customers, Vendors, Document Master by implementing Rationalization process due to the redundancy of the same data from multiple Legacy sources.
- Heavily involved in Material Master Conversion with all the views and extensions to different plants, Sales Organizations, Distribution channels, Storage locations, Warehouse and multiple valuation types.
- Heavily involved in Data conversions for Production planning. This includes, Bill of Material, Work Centers, Routings, Production Orders, Goods issue to Production Orders etc.
- Involved in Quality, Finance, and Supply Chain Procurement and logistics data conversions. Built Data conversion objects using Standard SAP provided programs and developed customized Data load programs using BDC, BAPI and IDOC Interfaces for Master and Transactional Data loads to support Deployments.
SAP MM BSA
- Cleansing of master data.
- Understanding cross functional data dependencies.
- Data map preparation for Material Master, BOM, Routings.
- LSMW automation.