- Overall 14+ years of Professional Experience in Information Technology including 12+ years of experience with several IT Business applications working in multiple roles such as IT Solutions Architect, Technical Product Manager, Business Systems Analyst, BI Consultant, Data Analyst and Data Architect
- 8+ years of experience with SAP, BI tools, SAP BW, Power BI, Tableau, SAP Business Objects, Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, UDT, IDT, Data Services (BODS) reporting tools
- Highly ambitious Software Professional successfully implemented mid - size to large-size projects in various industries like Retail, Sales, Payroll, Finance, Media, Civil & Construction Engineering, Mobile & Telecom, Auto & Home Insurance, Local & Federal Government sector, and Transportation (DOT) industries.
- Lead software products from concept to design, in all phases of Project Life Cycle starting from Requirements elicitation, Solution design & development, Testing, Go-live, analysis and support
- Identify needs, opportunities and define tools, technology, product road-map to enable company grow and achieve high customer satisfaction
- Well-versed in documenting Business requirement document (BRD), Functional & Nonfunctional requirements, Source to target mapping, Software requirements, Project Plan, Test Plan and Scenarios
- Effective project leader and problem-solver with a vision of aligning projects to the company goals and recommending software solutions for overall process improvement
- Expertise in creating As- Is & To- Be process diagrams, Process flow diagrams, Activity diagrams, Sequence, Swim lanes, Use case, workflows, data mappings and system integration diagrams
- Expertise in market research, gathering ROM (Rough Order Magnitude), prepare RFQ/RFPs, Scope of Work (SOW), Procurement, Budgeting, Price & Contract negotiation
- Experienced in Business Process Re-engineering/ Gap Analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new business requirements in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Highly Skilled in gathering requirements using several elicitation techniques such as Document Analysis, Interface Analysis, Prototyping, Observation, Survey, Interview, Brainstorming, Root cause analysis, Focus Groups and Requirements workshops
- Lead and managed On-site and Off-shore teams, coordinated across Business and IT, Lead testing and UAT with excellent knowledge in business processes and technical development
- Proficient with design and development of visualizations and dashboards using various chart types such as Pie, Bar, Line, Map, Bubble charts, Scatter plots, Histograms, Heat maps.
- Good experience with Tableau and working with Extracts, Parameters, Filters, Contexts, Data Source Filters, Actions, Functions, Trends, Hierarchies, Sets, Groups, Calculations, and Data Blending
- Extensively involved in delivering End to End BI solutions starting from Source system analysis, Data modeling, ETL, Connections, Semantic Layer, dashboards.
- Excellent SAP Functional knowledge and experience with several SAP modules such as SAP-BW, SAP-SD, SAP-HR/HCM, SAP-MM, SAP-FIGL, SAP FI-CA, SAP-IS-Retail, BEX, SAP Lumira, Design Studio, XCelsius, Dashboards and Analysis for Office/OLAP. Good experience with SQL Server, Business Objects, Power BI, SQL, EDW, MS-BI, SSIS, SSRS, web services, AWS, Azure, Big Data and Hadoop.
- Strategic thinker, self-motivated and problem solver with excellent Communication, Analytical and Leadership skills. Able to work in fast-paced companies independently as well as in a team, extremely proficient in learning new concepts quickly
Business Intelligence, Reporting: SAP Business Objects, Lumira, Analysis for Office/OLAP, BEx Analyzer, BEx Designer, WAD, Crystal Reports, Dashboards, Web Intelligence, IBM-Cognos
Data Analytics:: Tableau, Power BI, R, Python Qlikview
ERP: SAP R/3, ECC, SAP HANA, SAP ECC, SAP BI/BW, Oracle -JD Edwards Enterprise One
Microsoft: SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, SQL Server, MS Access, SQL Server Management Studio, MS-Project, MS-Office, MS-Visio, Word, Excel, One Note, SharePoint Cloud/365, CRM dynamics
Database: Oracle, IBM-Netezza, Oracle JD Edwards
OS: WINDOWS, UNIX, LINUX, Android, iOS, Ubuntu, Mac
Business Applications: JAMA, JIRA, Quality Center, PVCS Tracker, Lotus Notes, QTP, TOAD, Remedy, Origami Risk, Taza, FlairDocs, DocuSign, Agile Point, QuickBase, Premavera P6
Programming: SQL, T-SQL, HTML, VBScript, XML, ABAP
Cloud Services: AWS (S3, Redshift), Azure, Office 365
Sr. IT Solutions Architect | Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Confidential - Seattle, WA
- Responsible for handling small size to multi-million dollar projects, involved entire project life cycle starting from project discovery, requirements, market research, RFQ/RFP to implementation and support.
- Responsible for leading, implementing, maintain and support several business applications in the agency such as Origami Risk (RMIS), DocuSign (e-Signature), Real Property-ROW software, Substance Abuse Database, AgilePoint, Power BI, Tableau, Automated Computer Aided Dispatch system, Jama, and agency BI Data Warehouse initiative, actively involved in procuring SaaS, PaaS and on-prem systems.
- Identify needs and opportunities in the agency, define tools, products, technologies and roadmap that enables agency to grow with efficient operations, and customer satisfaction
- Closely working with several departments, vendors, Users and stake holders
- Collect continuous feedback and analysis from stake holders/end users to evolve the product by filling gaps or turn them into actionable items using metrics driven product development approach.
- Create product specifications, user scenarios, and preliminary concepts, define product vision and strategy, prototyping, experimentation
- Involve in several projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Work experience with SaaS, PaaS, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Tableau, Power BI
- Provide technical team leadership, mentoring and guidance to peers, initiation of key strategic infrastructure initiatives and develop implementation plans to deliver initiatives.
- Research and deploys new technologies; maintain expertise in the area of architecture, including industry trends, strategies, and products to ensure that the company's assets are effectively and efficiently utilized
- Recommend on emerging technologies, toolsets, and systems that consider among other factors cost savings, adoption, standardization, flexibility and reuse to determine business requirements
- Oversee vendor management; directs consultants responsible for implementing and managing Operational and Infrastructure systems (hardware and software); and conducts monthly and/or quarterly meetings with vendors on their product road maps.
- Elicit requirements as well as scheduling meetings to analyze, verify, and manage stakeholders needs
- Create business process modeling diagrams, swim lane diagrams, workflow diagrams, data mappings and system integration diagrams, identify As- Is process and define To- Be process using MS Visio.
- Participate in discussions with Stakeholders & Domain SMEs to understand As-Is process, root-cause analysis, test scenarios, test cases, and testing requirements,
- Involve in all phases of Project life cycle from project discovery, Market Research, Gap analysis, statement of work, Request for Quote/Proposals, Vendor evaluation, Implementation, Configuration, Development, Testing, Cutover, and Training to Go Live.
- Presentation to other lines of business (LOB) to show value of existing software tools.
- Prepare Business requirement document (BRD), High Level Requirements, Functional & System requirements, SOW and Phase gate documents for CCB/Board approval.
- Translate requirements and use cases into test conditions for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Involve in delivering BI solution, source system analysis, ETL, Semantic Layer, Reports, Visualizations, and Dashboards using Power BI, Business Objects and Tableau.
- Involve in production support activities, maintain, monitor, SLA and resolving Incidents
- Responsible for making sure business applications data security and compliant with Information security policies, IT Governance standards and follow industry best practices
- Create and maintained project schedules/project plans, charter, tracked all phases of the project,
- Timely reporting of issues that impact progress, coordinate actions, and resolves conflicts.
Environment: Jama, Jira, DocuSign, Origami Risk, Flair Docs, Agile point, CRM dynamics, JD Edwards, Business Objects, Tableau, Power BI, SharePoint/Office 365, Oracle, SQL Server, AWS, MS Azure, Agile Point, MS Office, MS Project, MS-Visio, MS-OneNote
Sr. SAP BI Consultant | Sr. Data Architect
Confidential (Outerwall, Redbox) - Bellevue, WA
- Involve in all phases of project Research, Proposal, Blueprinting, Configuration, Development, Testing, Cutover, and Training to Go Live.
- Lead FI-CA Reporting Project, successfully delivered around 20 FI-CA Reports to analyze Confidential FI-CA information using SAP BEX, SAP Business Objects, Webi, Crystal reports, SAP BW, and flat files.
- Contribute in SAP Audit reporting project, Implementation of Tableau software, SAP Business Objects technical upgrade
- Highly skilled in gathering requirements by conducting interviews, surveys, questionnaire, JAD sessions, collaborative workshops with the subject matter experts (SME's) and stakeholders
- Participate in discussions with stakeholders & domain SMEs to understand As-Is process, Gap Analysis, To-Be process, User acceptance testing (UAT), test scenarios, test cases and system integration testing
- Deliver end to end BI solution, starting from source system analysis, data models creation, data targets, ETL, Semantic Layer, Universe and BI Reports, creating Visualization, Dashboards, User Stories using SAP ECC, SAP BW, SAP Business Objects, Web intelligence, Crystal reports, and Tableau.
- Design and develop Tableau visualization, Dashboards with interactive views, trends and drill downs, data cleansing to meet business standards, conditional split, data conversion, derived columns, and data blending multiple data sources to allow for different views on application data in a single dashboard
- Conduct presentations to other lines of business (LOB) to show value of BI tools.
- Participate in daily stand-ups with team on daily design and development using Agile and Kanban.
- Involve in Production support activities, maintain, and monitor data loads, resolving Incidents within SLA, providing user support for data related issues.
- Strong understanding of dimensional modeling and data warehousing concepts and methodologies.
- Strong hands-on experience with SAP BW, SAP Business Objects, Webi, Info cubes, Transfer rules, Multi providers, PSAs, BEX queries, Start and End routines, Update rules, Transformations, Data load.
- Good knowledge and experience in data modeling with SAP-IS Retail, SAP-POS DM, Master Data Management (MDM), SAP-SD, SAP-FICA, SAP-AP/AR, SAP-FI-GL, SAP-MM, SAP-PS modules, Order to Cash and Procure to Pay process.
- Maintain Requirements Traceability Matrix, translated requirements and use cases into test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT), prepared documentation for the knowledge transfer and trained key users.
Environment: SAP ECC, SAP BW/BI 7.3, Tableau 9.2, Business Objects 4.1, CRM, HR, HCM, FI-CA, SD, AP, AR, GL, BEx, WAD, Crystal reports, Web Intelligence, XCelsius, Quality Center, Jira, AWS, ABAP, MS SQL server 2008/2012, Visual Studio, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
Sr. Principal Consultant
- Lead several small size to large sized projects such as Upgrade Business Objects XI-3 to 4.0, BW NetWeaver 7.1, SAP Portal, SAP Analysis for Office and OLAP, BWA implementation
- Involve in develop & test the changes impacting REI employee benefits as per the new Healthcare reform process (HCR). Validated different types of scenarios based out of business rules and health care reform
- Create BW objects and validate Network Fulfillment (NF) Sales information coming from IBM Sterling system into BW Cubes, DSOs and Multiproviders. Involved in end to end process flow start from creating Sales Orders/ returns, Delivery, Picking, Post goods Issued/Received (PGI/PGR), Billing/Credit memos to GL postings. Created reports using Cognos built on Sterling database.
- Responsible for creating proof of concept (POC) for various BI tools such as SAP Analysis for Office and OLAP, Business objects Dashboards, Tableau, Power BI and created User manuals
- Work closely with testing, business users to support system and integration testing.
- Validate BW data model for Master Data, Sales, Inventory, purchasing and Finance data.
- Create and validated Business objects reports with the BEX queries and BW cubes/DSOs/APDs.
- Redesign SAP BW data Model, Info Objects, DSOs, Cubes, Multiproviders and BO Universe.
- Involve in implementation and testing the new BW Accelerator (BWA) to increase stability & performance of the BW reporting.
- Involve in production support activities, maintain objects, and monitor daily data loads, TIDAL job monitoring, process chains, resolving Incidents reported on daily basis.
- Responsible for optimizing SQL queries and stored procedures to improve the performance.
- Deploy and scheduling reports to generate daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Work on Agile Scrum Methodology and designed high level ETL architecture for overall data.
- Contribute in design, development of BI Reports, Dashboards, Visualizations using Web Intelligence, Crystal reports, Dash Boards, Cognos and Tableau.
- Work closely with other tracks to derive track specific business requirements and historical requirements from Scope assessment document.
- Interact with Users to know their Business needs and provided Mock-ups to finalize requirements.
- Identify business requirements and documented Functional and Non-Functional requirements.
- Prepare documentation for the knowledge transfer and trained users.
- Identify and created Use cases and test scenarios to test the SD functionality.
- Create User manuals and ad-hoc reports.
- Involve in Merchandise Hierarchy Reclassification project, new Article creation, Site creation and validated new articles Assortments and Listings.
- Validate Sales, Purchasing, Inventory, HR, Benefits and Finance reports and data sourcing from SAP, Netezza/SQL server databases.
- Define the overall Test strategy and documented UAT Test plan for SAP and non-SAP applications, involved in functional testing, cutover and post go live stabilization.
- Responsible for sending project weekly status. Managed and coordinated with client Onsite and off-shore teams and provided functional expertise.
Environment: MS SQL server 2008/2012, SQL Server Data Tools - Business Intelligence, Visual Studio, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, SAP BW/BI 7.1, SAP Business Objects XI R3/4.0, Designer, BEx, Crystal reports, Dashboards, Quality Center, JIRA.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Confidential - Bellevue, WA
- Actively involved in end to end in various SAP implementation projects, Functional and Technical upgrades of SAP such as SAP R/3, BW, ECC, Business Objects
- Extensively involved in delivering End to End BI solutions starting from Source system analysis, Data modeling, ETL, Connections, Semantic Layer, and dashboards
- Excellent SAP Functional knowledge and experience with several SAP modules and tools such as SAP-BW, SAP-SD, SAP-HR/HCM, SAP-MM, SAP-FIGL, SAP FICA, SAP GL, SAP Lumira, Design Studio, XCelsius, Dashboards and Analysis for Office/OLAP
- Capture and analyze requirements through interactions with end users and stakeholders.
- Participate in the discussions with SMEs to understand their business needs, requirements, scenarios
- Responsible to create and document Blueprints, Business Requirements, Functional, Design & Technical Specifications documents, data dictionaries, Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Create database objects including Schemas, stored procedures, and User defined functions, Tables, Views, Indexes, SQL joins, Constraints and SSIS packages.
- Track project status and organizing change meetings according to it, resolve issues raised by business.
- Responsible for BW projects and Data modelling tasks, create Cubes, DSO, Multiproviders, APDs, open hub, BEx queries, Extraction, Transformation and Loading from SAP ECC to SAP BW
- Analyze all the customizations and developments and suggested possible ways for the new enhancements.
- Participate in Business process documentation and user training.
- Work closely with the end users for new requirements and daily issues.
- Good knowledge in creating Sales orders, Delivery and Billing documents in SAP.
- Lead and Responsible for writing UAT Test plan, Test strategy, Test status documents, Defect Status Reports, Functional, Performance and Regression Testing efforts for all major and minor releases and enhancements.
Environment: SQL Server 2008, SSIS, Visual Studio, ECC6, SAP BW/BI 7.1, SAP POSDM, FI, HR, SD, AP, AR, GL, SAP TAO, QTP, Business Objects XI R3, Designer, BEx, WAD, Crystal reports, Dashboards, Quality Center.
Sr. SAP BI Consultant | Sr. Business Analyst
Confidential - San Dimas, CA
- Identify needs or opportunities, define tools, technology, product road-map
- Documenting Business Requirement document (BRD), Functional & Nonfunctional Requirements, Source to target mapping (STTM), Software requirement specification, Scenarios
- Analysis of the Requirements and Specifications.
- Write Test Tool Usage Guidelines document, detailed Test plan and testing strategy document.
- Involve in Business warehouse (BW) data validations, Security testing for validating the Group Roles.
- Create database objects including Schemas, complex stored procedures, DTS packages, Triggers, Cursors, User defined functions, Tables, Views, Indexes, SQL joins, and Roles for
- Perform data modeling for various manual scripts transform in to automated scripts for regression testing
- Migrate data from MS Access and Excel into SQL Server database
- Identify problems via Ad-hoc, Initialization, Database, Interface, Usability and Security testing
- Update project plan in MS Project for scheduling and Tracking of Testing activities throughout the project
Environment: SQL Server, Oracle, SAP BW, SAP R/3, FI, SD, MS Office, Quality Center, Windows, Unix2, UNIX, XML, Windows7