Results - driven professional with exceptional leadership skills and expertise in managing operations, systems and processes. Exceptional client relations in challenging and growth environments. Reliable & a proven track record of improvement in operations management and staff development. Analytical, strategic, and conceptual thinker able to generate new ideas and initiate change.
Confidential, Chesterbrook, PA
SAP Change and Release Manager
- Plan, organize, direct and manage activities for building and maintaining software changes and SAP code releases between test environments and into the production environment.
- Primarily responsible for maintaining and providing continuous improvement of the SAP Release Management process, working methods and tools.
- Coordinate, record, execute and validate SAP changes utilizing SAP Solution Manager & Change Release Management tool (ChaRM.)
- Conduct QA for the project teams including Software Developers, Testers, Application Operations (SAP Basis team) and business unit personnel in executing and managing test processes and establishing the environments used to conduct testing.
- Facilitate and coordinate weekly and bi-weekly Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings Create project plans for small enhancement and major SAP releases while coordinating with other legacy system plans, activities and teams Plan, execute, monitor and document scheduled and unscheduled SAP Production Releases Frequently work with internal and external auditors to ensure the organization meets Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA/HITECH, PCI regulations and requirements
- Help create Standard Operating Procedure documents in order to drive and enforce the SAP change release process as well as to help provide standard training material for new associates
- Familiarity interacting with other non-SAP applications including ServiceNow, Clarity, Maximo, HP Quality Center (HPQC), Chatter & SharePoint
Confidential, Royersford, Pennsylvania
Data Compliance Team Representative
- Resolved discrepancies related to inventory data errors.
- Proactively reached out to the customer and work with the account managers to resolve issues.
- Anticipated and identified root problems.
- Recommended process improvements and assist in potential inventory compromise issues.
Confidential, Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Customer Response Representative
- Provided superior customer service, addressed discrepancies, resolved disputes & worked with departmental supervisors and the leadership team to generate any special requests from the customer.