I'm a Techno - Functional consultant with 7 years IT experience and 5years’ experience in implementing and supporting enterprise IT applications with the key objective of helping organizations to work more efficiently and to maximize productivity.
- Strong Management and Coordination Skills in Business Practices.
- Proven Leadership and Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills, Problem Solving, Analytical and Attention to Detail.
- Proven Expertise in Requirement Gathering, Requirement Analysis, Build Management, and Release Management.
Requirement Management Tools: HP Quality Center, Solution Manager, UML, Microsoft Project.
Modeling and Designing Tools: MS Visio, Erwin
Development and Configuration: SAP ERP, ABAP, VBA
Databases: SQL, SQL Server, MS Excel (Advanced), MS Access, Documentum
Communication: MS Outlook, SharePoint, Cisco Jabber, WebEx, MS Lync
SAP Business Process Consultant
- Responsible for continuous improvement and innovation of business solutions and the deployment of new solutions according to business requirements.
- Investigate to convey the most recent digital plans with proposals on the best approach to apply them to the business processes in order to improve customer experience and achieve business strategic goals.
- Train super users on the accessible functionalities within the current enterprise systems for process optimization and provide the best opportunity assessment for improvement areas.
- Leads solution evaluation, recommendations and designs.
- Gather detailed business requirements and use cases and translate functional specifications into product requirements.
- Develop and Assure quality of process model
- Support SAP ERP users by assisting with issues within SAP ERP ECC 6.0
- Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews.
Innovate and Improve Specialist
- Led planning, design, and implementation of applications and software.
- Provided business process improvements through innovations and enhancement of current business process solutions.
- Participated in Solution-Fit sessions, reviewed AS-IS processes and prepared TO-BE Processes and Scenarios.
- Collaborated with super users in drafting and converting business requirements into functional specifications.
- Collaborated with business analysts, developers, and technical support teams to define project requirements and specifications.
- Worked on multiples full implementation life cycle involving project preparation, business blueprinting, realization, testing, final preparation, GO Live and Hypercare
- Worked with development teams on build, testing and deployment of SAP and Non-SAP solutions in the product safety business process area and integration with sales and distribution and material management.
- Worked within a delivery environment with Agile and Waterfall solution methodology.
- Communicated and collaborated with project manager, functional/technical team, quality assurance team, production support team and users to support specific requirements.
- Performed data mapping, data loading, data cleansing, data validation and data modeling.
- Implemented and provided application supports using SAP-ERP, SOLMAN, Documentum, HP-QC, ALM, ServiceNow and ISM.
- Performed tasks as directed by functional project manager regarding system issues and updates.
- Worked closely with end users to prioritize and manage completion of support tickets.
- Participated in software Enhancement Pack Upgrade.
- Involved in various testing activities such as Unit Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Regression Testing.
- Developed test scripts and test data and performed testing.
- Extensive contribution in data migration and data loads by using LSMW (Legacy System Migration Workbench)
- Customized client specific reports and specifications for SAP scripts.
- Coordinated user training and knowledge transfer to users as well to super-users.
- Post implementation and Production support.
- Served as defect manager for multiple projects.
- Served as team data security subject matter expert.
Graduate Teaching/Research Assistant
- Developed teaching methods and aids for lab classes to enhance students’ practical knowledge in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word.
- Identified current research topic in Information Systems for possible research to aid teaching.
- Reviewed journal articles in selected areas for current trends in Information Systems to aid research.
- Assisted supervising professor in analyzing secondary data for research purposes.
Finance Business Analyst/ IT Implementation Lead
- Led the implementation of a customer information management system for Confidential Properties.
- Managed the account receivable and account payable of Confidential Properties.
- Managed people and information systems of Confidential property.