- Over 5 years of chemical industry experience. Hands on experience of working in 6 SAP projects of which 1 full life cycle implementation using ASAP methodology: from Business Blueprint, Realization, Finalization, to Go - live & Support.
- Over 5 years of experience in SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) module and integration of SD with FI, CO, MM, as a functional consultant.
- Expert knowledge on order to cash (OTC) processes.
- Functional expertise: Pre-sales activities such as inquiry and quotation, and major business activities such as Pricing, Billing, Shipping, Transportation, Credit Management, Partner Determination, Output Determination, Bill of Materials.
- Technical proficient on debugging and user-exits. Good understanding of ABAP codes.
- Proficient in customizing different Sales Orders such as Standard sales order, Rush sales order, consignments and memos.
- Expert in Shipping Point Determination, Route Determination.
- Expert resource for customizing allocation of Free-of-charge items, Free goods items (inclusive and exclusive) and Return Orders, Credit Memo, and Debit Memo.
- Exposed on: Configuration of Condition Types, Condition Tables and Access Sequences, Determining and Maintaining Pricing Procedure, Creation of Condition Records, Special Pricing Functions such as Condition Exclusion
- Billing Experience: Configured Billing Documents based on Billing Types and Item Categories
- Worked on time related and service related revenue recognition procedures. Expertise in Inter-company billing procedures.
- Good understanding of SOLMAN as tool in updating Business Blue prints, creating Change Requests and Transports.
- Team leader for global production support for the invoicing Team.
- Production support: experienced in unit testing, system integration testing, performance testing and user acceptance testing, and regression testing and post go live support activities.
- Excellent communication skills, time management, and interpersonal skills.
Confidential, Saginaw/Midland, MI
SAP OTC / Billing Implementation Specialist
- Participated in conducting group workshops & one-on-one requirement gathering sessions with users and management; prepared a detailed document of AS-IS study and developed the detailed TO-BE processes to fulfil the company objectives.
- Preparing business process documents for the sales and distribution activities.
- Identified RICEFW objects to meet the client specific requirement.
- Configured account determination, and identified account keys to post to the related G/L.
- Configured order to cash (OTC) processes including sales order to invoicing, and cash application.
- Expert support testing activities.
- Customized OTC process control elements such as document types, item category, and schedule line category.
- Maintained Copy control rule to ensure proper flow of data and information in sales and billing document types.
- Configured inter-company and third party sales order processing.
- Exposed on outbound delivery documents, picking, packing, and transportation and shipment costs.
- Configured billing documents and maintained copy control rules for billing documents. Worked on collective invoice and invoice split. Also responsible for unit testing in billing.
- Testing: Carried out unit testing, systems testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing and regression testing.
- Configuration of OTC Process: orders, returns and credit/debit memo requests
- Prepared test scripts and Run tests scripts for the Sales and Distribution under create and send invoices.
- Trained testers to execute the test steps in SAP and recording the test results in HP Quality Center and Application Life Management
- Production support: Resolved tickets and worked with business users and developers to solve the issues related to invoices and pricing.
- Acted a bridge between ECC users and developers to ensure that project runs smoothly.
ERP Systems: SAP ECC6.0
Operating systems: Windows 2007, Vista, XP, 95
Project tools: SOLMAN, SharePoint, MS Office Suite, Ms-Project, Ms Outlook, HP Quality Center 10.0, and Application Life Management.