A versatile, adaptable, creative engineer experienced with a variety of applications, ERP business areas, and development platforms who can rapidly assimilate new information and skills, methodically deconstruct systems and identify problems and root causes, and develop innovative solutions and enhancements. An excellent writer, presenter, and communicator experienced at working directly with business process owners, technical resources, end users, and students. Strong technical and analytical skillsets.
- Engineering Skills
- Requirements mgmt
- Use Cases / User Stories
- UML Workflows and Use Case Diagrams
- SQA Testing / Validation
- Process definition
- / Presentations
- Enterprise Applications:
- SuccessFactors LMS
- BMC Remedy
- Kronos Workforce Central
- CA Clarity PPM
- SAP HR, BI
- Web technologies:
- XML / AJAX / SOAP
- JSON / REST
- SQL (MS & Oracle)
- C# / .NET
- Java, Python
- Apex (SalesForce)
Lead Consultant, SAP/SF HCM
- Provided technical consultation for new enterprise implementation of Success Factors Learning at Confidential.
- Led workshops and technical development effort for application, security, report, notification, interface, and BI implementation.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Provided concurrent, top level support for global, multi - lingual 12,000-user LMS application and internally hosted learning content, 5,000-user Kronos application, and 500 user Clarity system.
- Led and oversaw a tier 2 application support team providing day-to-day support.
- Developed SQL reports and views in Oracle and MS SQL databases for multiple applications, BI solutions, and integrations.
- Oversaw the technical implementation of the LMS upgrade from 5.8 to 6.3, including customizations, integrations, configuration, system architecture, specification and testing documents, and installation.
- Developed Apex modules and forms integrating a custom Confidential Identity and Access Management application with the Confidential SSO service provider using the SCIM web service API, contributing to a successful proof of concept. s: Five (5) “s for Excellence”:
Confidential, Pasadena, CA
- Led validation effort for BMC Remedy remediation and upgrade including preparing SDLC documentation and validation protocols, overseeing test execution, and preparing summary reports, deviations, and corrective actions.
- Developed custom Remedy Change Management System interfaces to track impacts to requirements and testing documents.
- Validated networked RF terminals and barcode scanner used in distribution centers to interface with SAP R/3.