To obtain a position that allows me to contribute my skills and experiences, and provides me with challenging learning opportunities that will continuously enhance my analytical and technical skills.
Technology: SAP, SAP - Business Warehouse, ASAP, Mercury Interactive Quick Test and Test Director, Windows, MS Office, MS Access, MS Frontpage, MS Visio
SAP ERP Procure - to-Pay Configurator
- Study and map business processes ensuring alignment with ERP application best practices
- Review user requirements and provide feedback and technical assessments
- Prepare business blueprints per user requirements
- Prepare functional design and specifications
- Perform ERP system configuration and Unit testing
- Assist business in creation of test plans and develop cutover plans
- Develop and present prototypes and process playbacks as required
- Suncom Wireless Acquisition WMS Integration and WMS Consolidation Projects
- Development Lead for the Denver Distribution Center closure project. My responsibilities included managing the ABAP and configuration teams to ensure that all business requirements were met, coordination with the business teams for design playbacks, and working with the project management for issue resolution and adherence to project timelines.
- Responsible for the integration of SAP ECC and various Warehouse Management Systems used at the at the Handset Distribution Centers including interface mapping specifications, collaboration with the middleware and warehouse personnel in order to develop the interfaces according to design.
- Configured the new Plant Masters (DC and Retail Stores) and extended Material Masters in order prepare the SAP system for the new Distribution Centers
- Designed and configured interfaces for Material Masters, Outbound Deliveries, Purchase Orders, Production Orders, Inventory Movements, and Shipment Confirmations.
- Legal Entity Reorganization Projects I & II
- Responsible for the conversion of Open Purchase Orders, Inventory GL Account Balances, and Material Reservations in order to migrate these objects to new Company Codes
- Responsible for documentation and testing of custom conversion programs necessary for the implementation.
- Led meetings with business leaders from Engineering, Purchasing, Accounting, and Tax for issue resolution and Regression testing
- JDA Replenishment Planning System Integration Project
- Worked closely with the replenishment planning business units to obtain and clarify project requirements.
- Responsible for design and testing of custom interfaces between SAP ECC and the JDA Planning system, including Open Purchase Orders, Inventory Balances, Customer Masters, Material Masters, Open Sales Orders, Sales Order History, and Stock Transport Orders
- Configured new SAP functionality for the users including Article Assortments, Contract Outline Agreements to track open-to-buy levels, Source Lists, and Purchasing Info Records
- Set up ALE Configuration for IDOC based interfaces, including the Master Data Distribution Model, Partner Profiles, RFC Destinations, and Ports
- Conducted process walkthroughs with the business users and the production support teams to train them on the newly implemented ECC functionality used to support the JDA planning system.
- Asset Lifecycle Management (ALM) Phase II Implementation
- Responsible for MM project documentation for inventory flow; including Blueprint and Functional Specification documents for custom SAP programs.
- Represented SAP MM during design meetings with the Engineering business to design a SAP solution that was feasible and also meets the needs of the business.
- Teamed with the Engineering business during unit and Regression testing of the SAP MM solution.
- Responsible for post implementation go-live support to help resolve issues and/or propose solutions. I am still involved in this activity.
SAP - Materials Management Analyst
- Active participant in a major SAP implementation aimed at reducing business costs entailing 14 sites.
- SAP Test Lead and end user support for custom SAP-Legacy vendor interface.
- Responsible for key MM and Purchasing solution documentation and functional specifications pertaining to business processes and SAP functionality to be used by business and technical team members.
- Configuration and testing experience of Materials Management (MM) and Purchasing configuration nodes including Plant master, Plant tax indicators, Purchasing release strategies, MRP Controllers, Storage Locations, and Vendor Masters.
- Functional and process knowledge of Purchasing-MM-SAP processes including material master, material procurement end-to-end processes, internal accounting and material document tables..
- Trained in SAP Business Warehouse (BW) Query Designer for ad doc reporting.
- Recognized as Materials Management Subject Matter Expert
SAP Data Conversion Site Lead
- Data Conversion Leader for data conversion/cleanup effort for a successful SAP implementation for 8 plant sites and 10,000 end users.
- Lead daily data conversion status meetings with 30 central, deployment, and plant site personnel.
- Communicated data conversion progress and escalated necessary issues to Project Management.
- Managed security access for SAP data conversion clients.
- Ensured functional reliability of 60 custom MS Access SAP data validation tools.
SAP Data Loading Analyst
- Successfully loaded production data into SAP using custom Mercury Interactive - QuickTest loading scripts. Responsible for the creation and maintenance of data loading scripts.
- Created, tested, and maintained automated regression test scripts to ensure accurate system data for end user .
- Trained new users to use MI QuickTest and SAP, including the creation of user instruction documents and one-on-one .
- Performed automated load tests utilizing Mercury Interactive - Load Runner
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of Plant Maintenance security role testing scripts to accurately test end user security access levels and report role assignment errors.
IT Intern - IT Help Desk Analyst
- Provided technical assistance to internal PC users including user account set-up, network connectivity issue resolution, MS Office and Windows application support, and e-mail set-up and support.
- Assisted users with varying levels of PC knowledge.
- Troubleshooter of PC related issues on network and desktop levels.