- 6+ Years of Extensive experience of SAP Production Planning and integration with MM, IM, WM & QM modules.
- Experienced in implementation using ASAP methodology and production/post - production support environments in a variety of industries.
- Good proficiency in business process analysis, gathering business requirements, GAP Analysis, Baseline and Final configuration, data migration, testing, Cut-off strategy, go-live and post go-live phase.
- Configurations and execution of Sales and operations planning (SOP), Demand management, MPS, Consumption based planning (reorder point, forecast based), Planning strategy (MTS, MTO) and KANBAN activities.
- Strong configuration and implementation experience of PP master data such as Bill of Materials (BOM), Routing and Work Center.
- Configured repetitive manufacturing application such as planning table production version, product cost collectors and back flushing. Involved in configuring costing variant and settlement profile for production rders.
- Worked in MM areas of Purchasing, Inventory Management, Configuration and Creation of Material Master, Vendors, Stock Transport Orders, Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Info Record, Source List, Scheduling Agreements, Contracts and RFQ.
- Good Knowledge on AFS like Master Grid, Material master, FERT Generator, Maintaining AFS BOM Routing, MD04, Worked on IDOCS, Third party order scenario. Purchase to order scenario, Worked on ERS and vendor capacity planning, Configured Release Procedure with/without classification maintained it for release conditions and release strategy and set it for purchasing documents.
- Knowledge of QM master data such as inspection plan, defect catalog and cause code. Worked with discrete manufacturing with in process inspection and inspection at GR.
- Expertise in gathering requirements from end users and transforming the requirements into functional documents in RICEF components.
- Extensive experience in using User Exit, User Training, Documentation, Go live, post implementation support mainly in PP including customization/configuration and Enhancement development. Generated SAP query reports and performed Data Migration using BDC and LSMW Procedure.
- Strong foundation of business processes, demand driven supply chain management coupled with excellent communication, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership qualities, systematic approach and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and complete objectives within the deadlines.
Excel., MICROSOFT PROJECT, R/3, SAP, Testing
SAP Versions: SAP R/3 4.6, 4.7, ECC 6.0.
Workflow Tools: MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio.
Testing & Reporting Tools: HP Quality Center, UPK Developer, MS Excel.
SAP PP Functional Consultant
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Conducted requirement gathering workshops
- Configured MTO (Make to Order) and MTS (Make to Stock) planning procedures.
- Configured Order Types, Order type dependent parameters, scheduling parameters, confirmation parameters, number range, availability check, special procurement, checking rules, checking group, production scheduling profile and lot sizing procedures
- Configured Plant Parameters for Materials Requirement Planning such as MRP groups, MRP controller, MRP types, Planning Horizon, Lot-sizing Procedure, and availability check for components
- Created and tested LSMW and BDC programs for master data upload.
- Perform data loading into SAP ECC system using IDOC's.
- Gathered and Validated Master data from business users.
- Prepared Test Script for UAT and Integration Testing
- Executed UAT and integration testing
- Developed Custom Enhancements for Production such as Manufacturing work bench and Production return order workbench
- Developed Custom Enhancements for Quality.
- Uploaded Master data like Control Cycles, Production supply area, Equipment, Storage bins, and transaction data's such as Batch, Stocks, Service orders and Deliveries etc.
- Uploaded Master data like Master Inspection Characteristics, Inspection Plan, Quality Info Record and Quality levels
- Imparted hands on training sessions to core and end users for efficient use of SAP
- Resolved day to day issues related to PP/QM production support
- Handled PP Change Requests from time to time
- Updated the configuration documents
- Coordinated with other module consultants for issue resolution
SAP PP/MM Functional Consultant
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Been through different stages of ASAP methodology, worked right from Blue print phase to Go - Live phase of the life cycle.
- Configured planning strategies and requirements types, creation of MRP elements, basic and lead time scheduling, strategy group to MRP group assignments, define MRP controllers, plant parameters, and lot size calculations and planning horizons.
- Involved in Master Data mappings of Material Master, Vendor Masters.
- Created and executed Unit and Integration testing plans based on input from business and IT team members.
- Worked on Make to Order (MTO) strategy 40 (Planning with Final Assembly) as per client requirements.
- Worked on Capacity Planning and configured Capacity Evaluation, Capacity Leveling, and Capacity Requirements.
- Configured PO, PR, STO, Source List, Quota Arrangement, Purchase Info Records.
- Configured and designed Vendor Evaluations, Scheduling Agreements, and Consignment.
- Developed Functional Design Specifications according to requirements for enhancements in reports for PP and MM.
- Monitored Order confirmation and backflush of material on Shop floor and supported the transition from legacy system to SAP during Cut Over period.
- Worked on BAPI PO GETDETAIL to display Purchase Order details in a standard SAP ECC.
- Active production support for issues related to Production Planning and Material Management.
- Worked with frozen schedules using planning time fences and MRP types. Configuration of core SAPMM, Purchasing requirements to meet defined business requirements.
- Provided Go-Live and post Go-Live support.
SAP PP Consultant
Environment: SAP R/3 6.0
- Scope of Study
- Understand the client Business Process and the Procedures of working.
- Preparation of Business Process Document by collecting CI Templates, QADB and on the basis of their current Business Process.
- Prepared the BBP document with QADB, ASIS, Authorization matrix and, Roles & Authorization Structure and Gaps (RICEF).
- Matching and mapping of local requirements Vs global template.
- Configuration of Strategies for both MTS & MTO scenario.
- Performed TR from Configuration client to Test Client.
- Prepared the Functional Specs for all output requirements.
- Prepared test script and performed Test Cases.
- Unit Testing
- Integrated Testing.
- Scenario Testing.
- Responsible for testing the resolved issues and also user acceptance testing.
- Prepared Configuration Document.
- Worked on Data Migration tool LSMW to upload the Material master.
- Executed the Check list of Cutover Strategy.
- Prepared test scripts cases for Final Testing and executed the test cases.
- Collect and organize documents related to configurations, End-to-End Business Process, Core and End User training documents required for support.
- Prepared End User Manual and given training to End-user