- Information Technology Professional with over eighteen years of US experience in development and maintenance of various projects with full project life cycle. Completed four FLC implementations and two upgrades.
- Blueprint preparation stage (Functional Design) of the project to realization and go live/support activities SD/MM/WM Modules
- Self motivated, resourceful, goal - oriented, creative, and strong analytical skills.
- Highly developed training skills.
SAP MODULES: SD/MM/PP/WM, and FI/CO.
TECHNICAL SKILLS: SAP R/3, ABAP/4 Development Workbench, IMG, BAPI, SAP Script, Data Dictionary, HP Quality Center, Solution Manager, Confidential compliance and validation.
Confidential, West Cardwell, NJ
- Direct and lead multiple, concurrent, related projects. Lead and balance between various roles in the design, customization, development, and operational aspects of the projects. Provide consistent and clear communication between all project stakeholders for the ERP projects to all involved. Direct business process evaluations, and systems analysis and design. Facilitate all meetings relating to the project.
- Customized OTC process control elements such as document types, item category, and schedule line category.
- Maintained Copy control rule to ensure proper flow of data and information in sales and billing document types. Customized pricing procedure according to the company’s business process.
- Fixed automatic determination of shipping points, and routes. Customized and configured Availability Check and requirement processing checking groups, checking rules and control parameters through requirement types.
- Created credit control area, assigned it to sales area, created credit control and risk category, credit group for customers, automatic and dynamic checking.
- Collected requirements and created a Blueprint. Created Enterprise Structure: Plants, Storage Locations, Purchasing Organizations, Purchasing groups, Warehouses, Storage types, Storage sections, and Storage Bins. Configured account groups for field selections, number ranges and partner functions for vender masters.
- Configured Custom Movements and assigned the reason codes to the movements. Set various stock placement and removal strategies, control parameters for handling all transfers and movement types. Built interfaces between IM, WM and Production.
- Tested MM and WM transactions as: material postings, goods receipt, goods issue and stock transfers.
- Configured Mobile data entry in warehouses for RF devices.
- Created user manuals and training materials.
- Developed Functional documentations for system changes, configuration, and SAP Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms (RICEF's).
- Managed upgrade from 4.6C to ECC6. Provide overall support for Confidential and Confidential compliance, SOPs, audit and SOX activities.
Confidential, New Providence, NJ
- Responsible for all SAP configuration and development activities in US, Mexico, Canada, and Brazil.
- Managing SAP team. Interviewing, hiring, and coaching team members.
- Defined purposes of projects, articulated business problems, established “going-in” benefits and analyzed impact to organization. Gathered all relevant information within scope and built the team with clear roles and deliverables. Ensured complete, concise, fully informed, and unbiased analysis of projects. Built business cases with analysis. Set deadlines, assigned responsibilities, and monitored progress for the SAP system.
- Working directly with department heads globally in Germany and locally in developing high-level strategic vision and translated into meaningful tactical development.
- Wrote detailed description of system functions, steps required to develop or modify configuration and ABAP/4 programs. Developed FDS for SAP Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms (RICEF's).
- Prepared string, unit and validation test scripts for all business process areas in scope, and performed unit, string and validation testing. SD: Configuration of SD Enterprise Structure and initial customization as per business needs.
- Configured Sales document Types, Line Items categories, Condition Types, Output Types, Milestone Billing, texts and text determination procedures, Credit Management for Order, Delivery, and PGI.
- Created and modified existing Pricing and Copy routines. Configured HUM for delivery.
- Implemented and supported EDI 850, 856, and 810. Created new IDOC segments.
Confidential, Paramus, NJ
Manager Global IT
- Responsible for all SD/WM configuration and development activities in US, Switzerland, Canada, and Hong Kong.
- Created blueprint preparation stage of the project to realization and go live/support activities. Participated in user community meetings to ensure alignment between project management, processes, technology, and identified potential areas for opportunities.
- Implemented WM in Hong Kong.
- Conducted user interview, feasibility study, blue print, entire configuration, UAT, post implementation support.
- Configured SD Module in Great Britain. Created new Sales Areas, Distribution Channels, Divisions, Sales Offices, Sales Groups and Shipping Points. Created new Sales Document Types. Created new output types for Sales Confirmation and Delivery.
Confidential, CoE Camden, NJ
SAP OTC OM Lead, SME
- Responsible for all global SD configuration and development activities. Adopted best common practices and processes based on industry benchmark and system design. Identified and proposed process changes to the global template.
- Ensured documentation and configuration of SAP SD aligns business requirements.
- Developed FDS for SAP Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms (RICEF's).
- Ensured the solutions fulfilled standard template. Prepared string, unit and validation test scripts for all business process areas in scope, and performed unit, string and validation testing.
- Provided delivery of "Train the Trainer" to supper users. Supported teams with problem resolution, and issue management.
- Implemented SD module in Australia. Created enterprise structure as Sales Organizations, Distribution Channels, Divisions, Sales Areas, Sales Offices, Sales Groups, and Shipping Points. Set up master data as Customer, Material, and Customer - Material Info record.
- Created new Customer account groups and Customer functions. Created new Sales Document Types, Line Item Categories, Delivery Types, and Billing Types. Configured Intercompany billing.
- Defined new pricing procedures and outputs, condition types, condition tables, and access sequences.
- Managed upgrade from SAP 4.7 to ECC6. Tested all SD transactions in HP Quality Center. Designed all manuals for users.
Confidential, Rockleigh, NJ
SAP SCM Team Lead
- Responsible for all SAP SD/MM/WM/PP configuration and development activities. Wrote detailed description of system functions, steps required to develop or modify configuration and ABAP/4 programs.
- Consulted with users and identified current operating procedures in order to configure entire enterprise structure and supported SAP implementation in US and Mexico.
- Configured Warehouse Management module to meet Company requirements. Defined Warehouses, Storage Types, Storage Sections.
- Set various stock placement and removal strategies, control parameters for handling all transfers and movement types. To track materials on container level configured Storage Unit Management system.
- Set up tolerance values for Goods Receipt, Transfer Order, Invoice, and Production Order. Built interfaces between IM, WM and Production.
- Tested IM and WM transactions as: material postings, goods receipt, goods issue and stock transfers.
- Created new Sales Areas, Distribution Channels, Divisions, Sales Offices, Sales Groups and Shipping Points.
- Created new Sales Document Types. Created new output types for Sales Confirmation and Delivery.
- Defined new sales statuses.
- Created new Pricing condition types, condition tables, and access sequence for sales commissions, sales taxes.
- Created new billing document types. Defined new blocking reasons for billing. Tested all SD related transactions for new configuration and upgrade.
- Developed automatic invoicing after warehouse material transfer.
- Defined new Plants, Storage Locations, Purchasing Organizations, Purchasing groups.
- Set up Stock Transport Parameters, created new message types for Purchase Orders, set tolerance limits for invoices..
- Created blue print. Set up business flow, SOP, MRP and MPS.
- Created MRP groups, MRP controllers, Scheduling Margin Keys, Material Statuses and Work Centers. Defined Print Control for Production Orders.
- Tested all PP transactions with users.
- Designed all manuals for users related to production.
- Developed, established, and maintained a SOX compliant IT operation.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. SAP R3 ABAP/4 Programmer/Analyst
- Member of SAP implementation team.
- Loaded material master and vendor master data from legacy system into R/3 System and developed new programs for data transfer using Batch Input and Call Transaction methods to modify vendor master, material master, and material pricing conditions.
- Created and modified layout sets, using SAPscript for printing Purchase Orders, Invoices, RFQs, and Checks, uploaded company logo to SAP. Coded user exits. Scheduled and monitored background jobs.
- Analyzed, developed, and tested new and old programs to come up with the most efficient code.