- 4.5 years of experience in SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) and in logistics with exposure in configuration, implementation, system integration, support and testing
- Expertise in client interaction, conducting business process analysis, writing functional specifications (RICEFW), Job aids, KPI’s and requirements gathering
- Good understanding of the cross - functional integration with FI, MM, SFDC, Transplace and Transporean module interfaces with SAP SD.
- Excellent hands on experience in the SAP Customer Order Management; Worked on both support and implementation areas of O2C which includes Third Party Order Processing, Intercompany, Intra company, Credit Management, Consignment processing, Material Determination, Material Listing and Exclusion, Partner Determination, Text Determination, Availability Check etc
- Creation of new batch jobs as per business requirements and changed existing batch jobs
- Good working experience on Idoc related issues and also CIF queues
- Strong support in the Logistics (LE) & Supply Chain: Delivery processing, Stock Transport Orders, Picking, Packing, Shipment Processing, Route Determination
- Expertise in implementing SAP Pricing (Condition tables, Access sequence, Condition types, Pricing Procedure determination and Maintaining Condition records)
SAP SD Consultant
- Implemented the full life cycle of configuration of master data settings and sales documents, item categories, schedule line categories, delivery documents and billing documents
- Monitoring SD reports on daily basis required by client and resolving the tickets that involves change request with different priority or Severity levels
- Interacted with the end users, application support teams for analysing and timely resolution of the issues
- Worked with ABAP team during the requirement gathering for enhancements/bug fixes.
- Good exposure of debugging and technical logic design ( ABAP )
- Analysed, validated and modified test cases for system and regression testing for every release
- Provided system improvement suggestions to business users to make the system stable
- Production support: Involved in unit testing, system integration testing, performance testing, user acceptance testing, and regression testing.
- Experience in data cleansing and data conversion using tools like LSMW, interfaces including EDI, RFC and BAPIs.
- Extending solutions to different tickets during the SAP production support, post implementation phase, and fixing the bugs in a timely manner
SAP SD consultant
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Worked on enhancements related to Output determinations, O2C related configuration settings.
- As part of continuous improvement, designed the automation of daily reports and other business required reports
- Handled the change requests that are raised under TPVS/SD implementations that includes bug fixes
- Incident investigation, diagnosis and provided workarounds or resolutions for the issues in both the modules(SD/TPVS)
- Facilitated end to end testing for change requests and detailed impact analysis for all the dependent components
- Involved in improving the various existing functionalities and processes for system stability
- Direct interaction with end-users and various other stakeholders for solution design
- Provided the Idoc error reports and delivery due list reports on daily basis
- Good hands on experience in Transplace related issues
- Supported critical DSD business process.
- Worked on shipment tendering process using Transplace and Transporeon systems
- Involved in OM and SFDC integration issues and enhancements/bug fixes related to open and closure alerts
- Worked on Key performance integrations (Progressive matrix) in analysing the delays of each stage from Sales order to invoice level (during PGI’s, shipment appointments, open and rejected sales orders)
- Provided Support Documentation and end-user training for various transactions
- Good exposure on working in S/4 HANA