- 8+ years of extensive experience in SAP in the areas of Sales & Distribution, Logistics Execution, Material Management and AFS. Have in - depth business process knowledge within several industry sectors including Manufacturing, Food Processing, and Retail.
- Involved in SAP 2 Full Life Cycle Implementations with ASAP methodology: Scoping, Project Preparation, Blue Printing, Realization, Final Preparation, Go-Live and support.
- Hands on experience in Production support, trouble-shooting and problem resolution covering all OTC functions.
- Managed defect tickets and change request for order and service management production support issue.
- Expertise in pricing customization by Defining Pricing Procedure, Condition Table, Access Sequence, and Condition Type using Condition Technique. Created Price, Freight Cost, Rebate, Discount and Tax Condition types as per requirements.
- Expertise in Configuration of Sales Documents and OTC Process(Inquiry, Quotation, Order, Credit Memo Request, Contracts, Rush sales order, Cash sales order, Delivery and Billing documents).
- Configured Item Categories, Scheduling Categories and Copying Controls and worked with Special Sales Orders, Complaints and Integration Scenarios.
- Experience in the configuration of basic functions including partner determination, output determination, text determination, account determination, material substitution, and free goods determination.
- Variant Configuration by determining characteristics, class, configuration profile, object dependencies, Super BOMS, Super routings, and variant pricing.
- Expertise in Logistics Execution (LE) including Delivery Processing, warehouse management, goods issue, Route Determination and controlling transportation processing.
- Worked on Material Listing, Transfer of Requirement, Availability Check, backward and forward scheduling.
- Configuration and Enhancement of Customer Master, Material Master, Organizational Structure, Make to order (MTO), Make to stock (MTS), scheduling agreements.
- Extensively worked on Third party order processing, inter-company sales, inter-company stock transfer order and Consignment stock process.
- Billing including Billing Types, Complaint Documents, milestone billing, account determination, Invoices, Credit Memo, Debit Memo, Rebates and Inter-Company Billing.
- Created functional specifications documents for WRICEF objects.
- Experience in cross-functional integration with FI/CO, MM, PP modules.
- Worked with testing tools like HP Quality Center and interfaces EDI/IDOCs transactions ( 810/850/855/856/862/940/945 ).
- Project planning and implementation from GAP Analysis to Cut-Over Support.
- Worked with ABAP Consultants and utilized ABAP debugger to identify errors in the source code of an ABAP program.
- Migration experience of SD master data from legacy to SAP system using LSMW.
- Testing experience includes Unit testing, Integration testing, User acceptance testing, Performance testing and Regression testing.
Functional area: SAP SD, AFS, LE, PP, MM, FI
ERP: ECC 6.0, AFS 6.5
Databases: SQL server 2008/2010, MS Access
Project Utilities: MS Office 2007/2010 (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Visio)
Cross Application tools: ALE /IDOC, EDI
Data migration and testing tools: LSMW,HPQC and QTP
Middleware: Web Methods 9.6, SAP XI/PI
Confidential, Winston-Salem, NC
SAP AFS SD/LE/MM Functional Consultant
- Post implementation SAP AFS SD support to end users to solve their day to day problems they face while working on ERP system.
- Involved in Order Management with various Sales Order types like standard order, cash order, rush order, outbound deliveries, and the billing functions.
- Supporting the End Users on the SAP process and dealing with incorrect processing of documents by end users.
- Pricing customization(Pricing on SKU and Material Level, VAS Proposal, VAS Pricing conditions and Season Conditions)
- Inputs for development/enhancement in SD.
- Involved in resolving day to day Transaction level Issues.
- Master Data Level(Master Grid/Sales Grid) Issues.
- Customization/ Configuration level Issues.
- Testing the New Scenarios and the New Reports.
- Modification of Existing Reports/ Forms.
- End User Training and support and make them understand the business process. Help the end user to Understand SAP and utilize the full strength of SAP.
- Integration with other modules like MM, WM and FICO.
- Created Billing Documents like Invoices based on sales orders and delivery.
- Created shipping Documents based on sales orders and delivery.
- Created and processed OTC (order to cash) sales document types, deliveries, and invoices.
- Worked with ABAP team through development and testing of SD reports.
- Worked with Infrastructure team for verifying and scheduling background jobs.
- Monitored batch jobs for error and investigating with technical team to find the cause of failing the batch job.
- Experience includes Order to Cash Process, Pricing, Allocation Run (SAP AFS), Logistics Execution(LE), and Materials Management. worked on Idocs generation and Processing, Error handling.
- Reporting: Working on reports needed for business progress.
- Production support: Resolved tickets and worked with business users and developers to solve the issues.
- Close interaction with the users and active participation in group meetings.
- Used Excel extensively to prepare reports, analyze financial performance, and create scenarios.
- Conducting day-end, month-end, quarter-end and year-end operation in the ERP environment.
- Involved in various business meetings to analyze and document the business requirements related to Order Management.
- Post Go-Live support for inventory transactions coming from legacy system through IDocs for Purchase Order, creating Inbound/Outbound delivery, shipments, trouble shoot and fixed failed IDocs.
- Work on Support tickets and trouble-shooting, follow-up on initial user problems and resolving them by making required changes.
- Involved in monitoring inbound and outbound processing of Idocs by using special reports.
- Resolved various change requests from business owners.
- Extensive production support using service desk.
Confidential, Gordonsville, VA
SAP SD/LE/MMFunctional Consultant
- Provided production support in the role of SD functional consultant to users and provided custom solutions to SD issues on a daily basis.
- Understanding business process, study and analyze workflow to design solutions.
- Actively involved in different projects to enhance the functionality of the existing ECC 6.0 environments and Configured the SD module with IMG to suit the client’s business requirements.
- Preparation of functional specifications on enhancements and new custom requirements.
- Involved in support for numerous Production problems in SD and Cross-Functional Applications.
- Analyzing the incident tickets and providing permanent solutions to tickets raised by end users.
- Attending weekly meetings and analyzing pending issues and providing suggestions to the team in reducing backlogs.
- Resolved issues regarding sales, delivery, shipment, billing, pricing, credit management and Output determination.
- Configured Sales Document Types, Item Categories, and Schedule line categories, account group assignments for Inquiries, Quotations.
- Configured Standard Automatic Functions during Sales Order Processing like Pricing, ATP, Transfer of Requirements, Inter-company Sales Orders and Invoicing.
- Configured and Customized Value, Quantity contract and Schedule Agreement Documents.
- Worked extensively on Batch Management that includes batch determination, batch split, batch classification and batch strategies.
- Configuration of orders, returns, and credit/debit memo requests.
- Defined Pricing Procedures for automatic pricing during Sales Order through billing stage.
- Worked in pricing area of setting up a new condition type, condition exclusion, calculation type and routines as per business requirement.
- Worked on Special processes like Third Party transactions, Rush Orders, Cash Sales and Consignments.
- Worked closely with technical and functional consultants of other modules to resolve cross - functional issues.
- SD integration with MM in Material Requirement Planning related to Available to Promise (ATP) and Product Allocation.
- Involved in Data Migration of Master Data for customer using LSMW.
- Generated Mapping Documents for the EDI 850(Purchase order), 855 (Purchase requisition), 856(Advanced Shipment Notice), 824(Acknowledgement of 856), 861(Invoice Trigger), 940(warehouse shipping order), 943,944, 945.
- Creation of test scenarios for unit testing and integration testing for all SD business processes and getting the sign-off after successful completion of testing.
Confidential, North Field, IL
SAP SD/LE/MM Functional Consultant
- Worked as a production support and enhancement consultant responsible for resolving daily production incidents and enhancing existing functionality involved in order-to-cash cycle with the help of subject matter expert.
- Worked on preparation of functional requirement checklist, End user documentation, Identification of testing scope and scenarios, performed Unit and Integration testing.
- Worked on trouble-shooting and problem resolution covering all SD Functions (Order Management, Shipping, Billing, Master Data).
- Extensively worked with configuration of Order-To-Cash (OTC) business process with focus on areas of Sales Order Management, Order Fulfillment, Pricing, Transportation management and Billing and their interface with other SAP Modules.
- Extensively worked on order management that includes customization of Sales order, Contracts, Return order, Backorder processing, Item Categories and Schedule line Categories.
- Worked on production issues for Shipping point determinations, Route determinations, maintaining Copy control rules, rebates, Free goods issue and material pricing group.
- Enhancements made to Customer master and Customer Material Information by providing additional data fields in Account groups per the requirements.
- Streamline the Output Determination procedures and resolved multiple issues related to outputs.
- Coordinating with on-site team in day to day trouble shooting tickets for different environments.
- Data updating includes customer master data and route updating using LSMW.
- Worked on Reservation and Inventory. Worked on Configuration of Account determination and Movement types as per client requirements.
- Delivery process - Delivery split, picking, packing, goods issues, Automatic batch determination, delivery notes, billing and release to accounting.
- Pricing Control includes price list analysis report using various pricing procedures and pricing condition, maintaining account keys for new condition types, and Condition exclusion.
- Worked on customization of all kinds of billing types - order related, delivery related, credit memo, debit memo, periodic billing, milestone billing and intercompany billing.
- Routine Issues involved maintaining customer master record, route determination updating, IDOC reprocessing and batch job failures.
- Monitored all inbound and outbound EDI transaction processing (EDI 810, EDI 850, EDI 855, EDI 856 and EDI 940 ).Analyzed, and tracked all exceptions and errors processing.
- Worked with technical team to generate customized reports.
- Worked with developers to create User-exits in sales order creation, delivery and billing.
- Worked on HPQC to create test scripts and scenarios for enhancements and customization.
Confidential, Lincolnshire, IL
SAP SD/VC/LE/MM Functional Consultant
- Provided Production support in area of sales and billing, in addition to SD enhancements and projects.
- Coordinated with the Business team for the proper development of the Functional Specifications and worked closely with the Users in the Functional Unit Testing and Business testing once the Development is done.
- Assisting and resolving end user support problems, resolving system defects, and analyzing proposed improvements or changes to the System.
- Worked on production related issues with regards to pricing Condition type change, Sales, Delivery and billing document changes.
- Worked extensively on variant configuration, pricing procedures and pricing conditions, requirements. Configured SD functionality of variant bill of materials and variant price.
- Worked on variant configuration tables, pricing, classification, configuration profiles, object dependencies, Configurable material, and material variants.
- Worked on different types of dependencies like precondition, selection, action and procedures.
- Configured custom order types, OTC (Order to Cash) related delivery and billing type for a specific material characteristic billing variant configuration and Multi level BOM.
- Customized item categories and schedule line categories.
- Resolving and maintaining resolutions for closed tickets with customer satisfaction as a top priority.
- Order management issue included user status not set, ATP checks, return orders, backorders.
- Master data uploads includes customer master, condition record for pricing and route determination updating using LSMW.
- Pricing control issues involved pricing procedure determination, pricing error.
- Billing issues involved creating, credit memo, debit memo, intercompany billing and account determination.
- Created Material Listing/Exclusion and Material determination to boost the sales of allied items.
- Configured the settings for SD, the availability check against product allocation to ensure that the actual requirements are compared to the planning product allocation through the full allocation stage/period.
- Maintained SD revenue account determination, created new master data for customer account group and material account group.
- Monitoring of the batch jobs that are reschedule and issues related to reports that are not generated as per user’s expectation.
- Test and document transactions from EDI through translation to IDOC posting in SAP. Worked with EDI team in analyzing the various issues related to IDOC. Worked extensively on EDI/IDOCS 810, 850, 855, 940, 945 and 944 .
- Responsible for Unit testing the configuration and involved in integration testing support for testing preparation& test execution.
- Worked on Standard reporting tools, updated the existing process documents, Validated test scenarios and created ASAP test documents for end user testing.
Confidential, Bristol, PA
SAP SD/AFS/LE/MM Functional Consultant
- Participated in the full life cycle implementation of the project including blue-printing, requirements gathering, configuration, enhancements and testing.
- Review, Analyze and Evaluate business system and user needs. Responsible to Design, Configure, Test and arrange release of developments for SD module.
- Study of the company's structure and documentation and participating in workshops to give final shape to the Business Blueprint.
- Work with project team with regards to functional specifications, configuration and prepared high level and low level functional specification documents for the business processes.
- Prepared the detailed document of AS-IS study, Prepared TO-BE documents after studying the business process of the client and performed GAP analysis.
- Configured the Sales Areas by defining the Sales Organizations, distribution channels, divisions, sales groups and worked on Customer Master Data Configuration.
- Apparel and footwear ( AFS) business process: Third party order, and order to cash process for rush order, stock order, contracts and Returns.
- Pricing control configuration involves setting up different pricing procedures using condition technique and assigning them to sales area.
- Set up Customer Hierarchy to offer special price agreements or rebates across a customer's organization.
- Worked on Available to promise (ATP) and Allocation run for AFS material.
- Customized Account Determination, Account Groups, and Billing Plan types, Worked on Sales Deal and Promotion.
- Configured Contracts, Scheduling agreements, Billing, Credit Management for dynamic credit check, Returns and Credit/Debit Memo Processing.
- Developed application and associated tables for tracking material movements, shipments and Defined number ranges for various documents like Goods Movement, Goods issues.
- Responsible for setting up of copy controls for Order related billing and delivery related billing.
- Implemented various EDI ( 824,855,810,852,856,861 ) transactions using ANSI standards.
- Integration with MM and FICO on Creation of Third party Order Processing, Inter-Company Stock Transport Order, Revenue Account Determination and Credit Management.
- Worked with ABAP programmers in enhancement work for pricing and output determination over standard SAP configuration using communication structures.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
SAP SD/LE/MM Functional Consultant
- Involved in several project phases such as business requirements, developing business process procedures, design specifications, configurations, testing and go live.
- Preparing Business Blue Print Documentation for Sales Orders, Delivery and Billing Processing.
- Completed AS-IS process mapping for Sales and Distribution Processes. Finalization of TO-BE processes based on recommendation.
- Involved in Business Process Management and Gap analysis.
- Prepared Functional Specification Documents for the Customized Reports.
- Participated in the Functional/Technical team meetings during the Project preparation, blueprinting/design, realization, and testing and cutover phases.
- Definition and Assignment of Enterprises Structures like the Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Division, etc.
- Extensively involved in Order to Cash implementation.
- Processing an Inter-Company Sale, Third party Order, Returns (Credit Memo Request &Debit Memo Request) Contracts and Consignment Process.
- Involved in Pricing Configuration like creation of condition tables, access sequence, condition types as per the client requirements.
- Defining and assigning Number Ranges for sales, delivery and billing documents.
- Extended materials to Plants, Storage Locations and various Sales Areas.
- Configuration of various Account Groups as per customer classification, and defined partner functions, Maintaining Partner Determination Procedures in various objects such as Customer Masters, Sales Document Header & Item, delivery, billing docs etc.
- Created Customer Material Info Records.
- Configured Sales Document Types, Item Categories, and Schedule line categories, account group assignments for Inquiries, Quotations, and Scheduling Agreements.
- Configured Standard Automatic Functions during Sales Order Processing like Pricing, Availability check (ATP), Transfer of Requirements, Inter-company Sales Orders.
- Defined and configured the text determination, Cross selling, Material determination and Item proposal in Sales and Distribution.
- Integration with FICO including revenue account determination, new account keys, and configuration of credit management and set up the credit authorization process.
- Worked in the area of systems integration technologies IDOCS/ALE, EDI. Created Purchase Orders for Legacy system via EDI- 850, EDI- 856for advanced Shipping notifications (ASN), EDI- 810for Invoices andEDI- 940 for Warehouse shipping notification.
- Coordinated with Test Analysts to develop Testing scenarios, UAT, Functional Testing, Regression testing, and Interface Testing.