- Experienced IT Professional in various domains along with functional Business, QA Analysis and project management processes.
- 2 full life cycle implementation experience on Ariba P2P,Contract Management,and SIM Solution.
- Thorough understanding of configuration management, quality assurance and change control processes in accordance with SAP ASAP methodology and other Industry methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal, intuitive, technical, analytical and leadership skills.
- Can thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments under tight deadlines and matrix based environments.
- Experience in SAP MM, PM, MDG.
- SAP ARIBA Enterprise Support and Preferred Care are global programs and interaction with customers worldwide.
- Project Management experience
- Strong Experience in IT landscapes and lifecycles with a specific focus on SAP ARIBA Solutions during transitions, implementations and operations phases for Cloud, standalone or Hybrid (e.g. Cloud and On - premise)
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Ariba Functional consultant
- Responsible for implementing a Ariba Procure to Pay solution, Contract Management (Contract Repository and Contract Compliance) and SIM Solution
- Responsible for designing the complete Architecture between Ariba to SAP XI and then from SAP XI to SAP both Master data and Transactional data
- The main responsibilities in this project includes Business Blue Print preparation, Global Template for all Indirect Procurement, Catalog Management, Contact Compliance and SIM solution
- Conducting Workshops for different sites to gather the business requirement
- Responsible to configure workflow for Shopping cart, Contract Management, Invoice, and SIM solution
- Responsible to configure the Invoice tolerance for PO based, Non PO based and Contract Invoice process
- Responsible for all mapping out of box integration with SAP and custom fields requirement from Ariba to SAP through XI
- Responsible to design a solution integration for MRP requisition and Planned Order requisition import to Ariba has a requisition import solution
- Responsible to build a integration for Buyer item master and cross reference buyer file for CIF catalog look up for buyer item master
- Responsible for all Master data harmonization in SAP system for P2P process and Contract process, which includes Commodity code and Suppliers.
- Responsible for standardization of business process with PSE
- Responsible for Quality assurance for Ariba solution, which includes Testing scenario’s, preparing test scripts and testing the end to end solution
- Responsible for Cutover activities and hyper care support after live.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Ariba Sourcing Functional Consultant
- Responsible for the whole eSourcing process using Ariba and acting as intermediate between our Client and Suppliers.
- Contract Management like drafting contracts and uploading documents.
- Conduct RFxs (RFI, RFP, e-Auctions i.e. Forward Auction & Reverse Auction), Review Bids.
- Provides an expert solution & suggest on the type of auction to be used for various scenarios.
- Helps in selecting the right E-Sourcing Strategy, lot structure, bidding rules & disclosure.
- Used agreed standard framework or tender documents for short listed suppliers as appropriate.
- Issued RFx (Request for Information / Proposal / Quotation) documents to short listed suppliers.
- Collect and analyze responses and populate decision matrix to allow supplier selection. Scoring &Grading supplier’s responses via Ariba.
- Training Suppliers and Internal user on e-sourcing tool specifics. And resolving supplier issue regarding Ariba.
- Generate weekly/monthly Fidelity Report from Ariba Sourcing Tool and Productivity Deck.
- Execution of mock/live e-auctions for the business.
- Facilitate the closure of the e-auction project/supplier on-boarding
- Helps concentrate on pre-auction and post auction activities rather spending time on execution of an auction.
- Help with data analysis as per the client requirement
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN/CO
SAP MMData Migration Functional Lead
- Participated in project preparation & Business Transformation Design preparation
- Was responsible for Transformation of Legacy data for Corp/ES/Nuclear Business Units.
- Conducted and facilitated Workshop Sessions to complete Field Mapping Sessions for MM/PM objects.
- Was responsible for Analyzing Legacy Data.
- Provided Inputs into specifications for data transformation rules.
- Identified duplicate records.
- Was responsible for delivering data mapping for SAP SCM/PM objects.
- Worked on Quality Check of submitted load files.
- Assisted in User testing and acceptance of load process.
- Other activities required for successful and on time data migration.
- Was responsible for data mock defect issue resolution.
- Served as a Key resource for SAP functions providing guidance on the data validation, cleansing, preparation process, standards and clarification on data standards.
- Worked closely with IT Data Migration team to document data migration requirements, on project planning and load scheduling, testing and troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
- Worked closely with IT Data Migration Lead on schedules and with other work streams on overall data migration and cutover Plans.
- Participated in Master Data Governance Blue Printing Workshops/Gap Analysis for Material Master, Vendor, Equipment, And Functional Location Objects.
- SAP Functional Scope involved Material Master, Vendor Master, Source List, Contracts, and Purchase Info records, Purchase Order, Material BOM, Inventory, Functional Location, equipment Master, Maintenance Notification, Work Orders and Maintenance Plan.
- Participated in Data, Process, UI Modelling Processes and Creating Business Rules and Work flows to meet business requirements.
- Worked on creation of E2E Integration Test Scenarios.
Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA
SAP MM Functional Lead
- Involved in project preparation & Business blue print preparation
- Attended Kick-off meetings.
- Involved in identification of the business requirements and preparation of TO-BE Documents.
- Configuration of MM organizational elements as per business requirement.
- Configuration of purchasing documents, pricing procedure assignment, batch management, Release Strategy, Output Determination.
- Configured EDI Master Data, Process codes and mapped EDI 850 for PO and 856 ASN to generate inbound delivery.
- Worked closely with technical consultants to configure to generate BDC and other data conversion programs to upload data. Testing data consistency with users.
- Customization of Master Records.
- Apart from the Standard Material types, configured New Material Types as per the requirements of the Client and created several valuation classes and account category references, changed the field status of the material master records as per the user’s requirements.
- Configured vendor master records, created account groups based on the type of control required, defined usage of partner functions and vendor sub-range functions.
- Defining partner schemas and assigning to account groups.
- Characteristics and classes were reviewed and created for release procedures to RFQ/Quotation, requisition, purchase orders, contract and scheduling agreements
- Configuring Inventory Management Parameters for all Goods movements like Goods Receipts, Goods Issues, Reservations, GR for blocked stock, Goods returns etc.,
- Creating storage location automatically for different movement types with Goods issue/Transfer posting and Goods receipt
- Worked on Consumption based planning and Regular MRP
- Configured master data including material master, BOMS, work centers, & routings as per the client business process
- Configuration of work center, including creation of new parameters, standard value keys, work center formula, activity types and rates
- Configured MRP planning strategies for MTS and MTO business scenarios
- Configured Material Requirement Planning & CBP including reorder point planning
- Configured MRP types, controllers, lot-sizing procedure, schedule margin key & control keys for routings.
- Configured repetitive manufacturing application including work center, rate routing, REM profile, product cost collectors and back
- Configuring special stocks in Inventory management for Subcontracting, and Consignment materials
- Created Statistical Conditions for price comparison without altering the Material
- Procurement Prices and Inventory valuation
- Customization of Access sequence, condition records and business rules understanding client’s business process
- Customized Invoice Verification with Vendor-wise tolerance limits as per the business requirements.
- Produced most of the new business forms with SAP script
- Unit testing and Integration testing using CATT / other tools like Win runner
- Prepared Configuration documents, test scenarios for further testing.
- Complete Unit testing is done for implemented scenarios & Functional UAT.
- Identification of roles and Authorizations and provided to user’s based on requirement.
- Prepared user manuals and conducted training programs to end user’s.
- Supporting help desk with user training
- Successful completion followed by post go-live support
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
SAP MM Support Consultant
- Responsible for Production Support activities in MM module.
- Worked with Post-Go Live support of production
- Functional Scope of MM included various types of Purchase Orders, Planned Orders, Sales Orders, Inter Company Transfers, Consignment and Standard order deliveries, stock transfer orders, transfer postings and control parameters for Transfer requirements, shipping notification, item categories to invoice verification and accounts payable, modifying account determination settings.
- Resolved issues related to Release Procedures and created strategy for approval of Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order with SAP business workflow
- Provided training to end users on completing a delivery and resolving issues related to wrongly entered of PGI’d deliveries
- Prepared user manuals and training documents
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Worked as a SAP MM/PM Functional Support Consultant at Life Technologies.
- Responsible for Manage both On-site and offshore teams allocating work and Weekly status meetings.
- Functional Scope of PM module includes - Technical Objects (Serialized and Non-Serialized equipment, Functional locations, Material BOM, Equipment BOM), Order processing (Notifications, Orders, Catalog profiles, Order settlement), Preventive Maintenance (Task lists, Maintenance items, Maintenance plans, Scheduling).
- Supported orders with service specifications and service sheet entry using service masters
- Supported Work Clearance Management (WCM) Objects as an integration with Plant Maintenance component in SAP
- Support Service order types
- Support calibration order process for test equipment
- Tested generation of calibration orders with inspection lots, results recording of inspection characteristics and usage decisions
- Measurement documents were used to evaluate equipment by using measuring points and counters
- Maintained Catalogs, cause, activity, damage codes and code groups
- Configured Master Warranty, Refurbishment Order and Split Valuation
- Resolve integration issues with FI/CO/QM and MM with Plant Maintenance.
- Developed specifications for custom reporting and enhancements using user exits.
- Prepared end user training materials and provided training to maintenance technicians, engineers and supervisors and offered post implementation support
- Supported Purchase order types, Material types, valuation classes and purchasing groups.
- Worked with Vendor master, Scheduling agreement, Purchase info record and Source list for module integration
- Interacted with Technical consultants for data migration using LSMW and report development activities.
- Carried out configuration unit testing, scenario unit testing and integration testing.
- Trained super users and assisted them in preparation of test scripts.
- Worked with the super users in ensuring successful UAT.
- Transferred knowledge to super users and support consultants.
Confidential, Winston Salem, NC
SAP MM/IM Functional
- Responsible for MM/IM Production Support activities.
- Provided Support on Master data: Material Master, Vendor Master, Customer master, Info Records, Partner Functions, Source Lists, Routings.
- Provided Support on procurement functionality from Automatic PR creation to invoice verification, including PR/PO cycle, stock transports, Source determination, scheduling agreements, contracts, request for quotes, pricing schema’s, shipping notifications for all stock categories and special stocks like consignment, third party, and sub-contracting.
- Provided Support of Condition types, Access sequences, Calculation schema, Scheme groups and Schema Determination for Pricing in Purchase Orders.
- Customized messages for PR, PO, RFQ, Contracts, scheduling agreement.
- Define Input Tax configuration for purchasing.
- Provided Support of Valuation and Account Assignment including definition of Valuation Control, grouping of Valuation Areas, definition of Valuation Classes, Account groupings and Automatic G/L Account Assignment.
- Data conversion which involves developing Data Conversion strategies and executing Mock data loads.
- Design Mapping, LSMW for Legacy Data conversions & Data Migration.
- Provided Support of Physical inventory settings for cycle counting.
- Carried out Physical Inventory in the warehouse and the shop floor.
- Provided Support of WM structure by defining new Storage types, Storage sections, Bins.
- Defined movement types for WM and interfaced them with IM movement types using special movement indicators,Master data for Storage Unit Management.
- Documented functional specifications for RF device for various warehouse activities like inbound & outbound deliveries, pick & pack, internal movement types, manufacturing process, stock management and for RF local menu.
- Provided Support to shipping parameters for warehouse like specifying Picking Locations, and processing Outbound Deliveries through Shipping Points.
- Provided Support toshipping conditions and loading groups and assigned goods receiving points for inbound and outbound deliveries.
- End user training and documentation of user manual, training materials.