Information Technology Customer Support and SAP Analyst with experience in providing technical solutions while keeping the benefit of the client as the driving deliverable. Envisions the solutions impact on the “Big Picture” with the analytical ability to translate and communicate the information between both technical and business audiences.
Software: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0, Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, HTML, PPM, USD HelpTrac, TrackIT, MDM, Tidal Enterprise Scheduler, WinShuttle, GENTRAN (EDI), Social Media Management Tools for Facebook and Twitter
Confidential, Lincolnshire, IL
SAP/IT Support Analyst - SAP SD/MM/FI/WM
- Functional support for all utilized SAP modules (SD, MM, WM, FI, CO, PA)
- Work with business partners to define, document, configure, and support SAP-specific issues and reporting requirements.
- Translate SAP system settings for inquiring users and relate to existing business processes
- Provide additional support and training for GMAIL and Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Mobility devices (Windows Phone, Android, and iPAD devices), office printers, copiers, and fax machines and maintenance.
- Member of the Safety committee with 10 hour OSHA training and First Aid certified.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
- Developed and implemented solution to convert shipping methods from discontinued warehouse to new warehouse, for over twenty five states consisting of over two thousand customers. Modifications included changes to critical job schedules redirecting product to correct distributors.
- Configured pricing and customer setups for three new product launches in Puerto Rico.
- Designed, developed and implemented configuration to remove sampling access to hundreds of sales representatives immediately after corporate downsizing.
- Reengineered 90% of all Supply Chain job schedules during transition to a new scheduling tool. Mentored and training colleagues on the use of new scheduling tool.
SAP Business Analyst
- Designed and developed the internal SharePoint team site for the Supply Chain team, based on client needs and requirements
- Created common knowledge sharing portals for a newly formed company, while designing and building new interfaces to link the companies together.
- Volunteered and participated on Web Conferencing Initiative team to align all Confidential business partners.
IT Help Desk Team Lead
- Designed and implemented monthly shift rotation schedules for individual roles and responsibilities of each analyst.
- Identified improvement needs for Help Desk and delivered formal feedback to management providing specific solutions and implementation processes.
- Worked with cross functional teams to improve the process of New Hire “On Boarding”. Provided technical direction and solutions to Telco, Network Operations and Application Development groups by creating work flows that decrease service level time lines and ease the processing of requests.
IT Help Desk Analyst
- Provide technical phone, email and walk up support for over twenty five hundred users.
- Test, tune, and repair various computers models by performing hard drive and keyboard swaps, memory upgrades, data transfers, and overall maintenance to verify system integrity.
- Supply system setups and rebuilds by ghosting laptops and manually installing the proper software to attain company consistency.
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues using multiple delivery methods.
- Configure and troubleshoot connectivity issues with ISDN, cable, DSL, wireless, and VPN access. Contribute to all enterprise modifications by testing and deploying latest technology.
- Identified the need and updated training documentation, including the creation of SharePoint team site, to ensure all analysts had access to information to support existing product portfolio.
- Created checklists for building hardware for both home office and field support, ensuring consistency in design.
- Selected by management to provide personalized executive support to newly hired executives. This support was provided at home office, as well as private residence.
IT Asset Management Clerk
- Responsible for all IT Hardware and software tracking and deployment using excel, SAP and TrackIT.
- Shipping and receiving, system setups, installs, Help Desk, documentation, logging and tracking of all daily events. Performed various repairs on IBM laptops and other hardware.
- Provided onsite support during sales meetings.