- Over 15 + years of experience in implementation of Information Technology systems from large to Medium size companies.
- A p roven leader and hands on experience in leading all stages of system development efforts, also experienced in Business Relationship Management Business Integration & Analytics Process Improvement Program Management Business Case Analysis Solutions Management Resource/ Vendor Cross Functional Team Management Service Level Management Change Agent
- Experience managing multiple programs of IT modernization, new capability enablement and, process improvements for major brand retailers, Consumer and Product goods, Utilities and Public Limited etc.
- Experience leading global teams, offshore/onsite model.
- Lead cross - functional teams with diverse technical backgrounds
- Managed multi-million dollars, multi-year projects to successful delivery.
- Delivered IT projects managing competing demands of schedule, cost, scope, risk and quality.
- Experience managing projects using traditional waterfall as well as agile methodologies.
- Experienced in managing large centralized EDWs as well as subject oriented data marts.
- Managed projects to ensure that deliverables are met within schedule, budget, & quality.
- Demonstrated ability to bridge the gap between IT, Business Users, & Senior Management
- Ability to develop & maintain effective relationships with stakeholders & business partners.
- Experienced in developing BI strategy and roadmaps, and setting up BI Competency
- Broad experience in BI as Development Manager and Project Manager /Lead
- Ability to effectively lead build deliver and execute complex global BI initiatives.
- Effectively managed globally dispersed teams of up-to 20 members.
FUNCTIONAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE:
- Led Applications and worked on various Implementation projects which includes for Point of sale DM - POSDM, Customer relationship MGMT- CRM, Financial and Controlling -FICO, Supply Chain MGMT -SCM, Planning -APO, Material Management-MM, Sales& Distribution - SD and Supply Chain Event Management-SCEM
- Managed Multiple SAP ERP, SAP HANA, Non-SAP and BI project works and delivered functional and technical design, Modelling, Design and Architecture, Data Recovery, Data Quality, Data Cleansing, Testing and Validation and Data Governance and Monitoring and Controlling. The platform used - Teradata, Oracle, SAP, Tableau, Business Objects, Microsoft stack, SQL, SAP HANA, Lumira, Design Studio.
SAP BI/HANA/Analytics/ Manager/ Project Manager
- Workings as a BI Manager responsible for development and through go live. Involved in various projects and led the implementation project and delivered around 30 metrics for various business and Management users. Developed SOW and Project plan for ~1 Million plus additional change request. Over all team size: 33
- Managed and Implemented balance sheet, P&L, Expenses management and Project system and WBS element using layered architecture (LSA++). The Internal and external reporting are report out of reporting layer.
- Implemented GL account Model hierarchy in SAP HANA and replicate from SAP ECC for P&L and Balance sheet reporting. Used virtual table and build a model off Side Car (Live data). The data in the Model are made available for real time reporting.
- Developed Project plans, assigned resources, lead weekly status meetings and provided regular status updates to the project stake holders.
- Managed the reporting team and delivered analytics/Dashboard in various business area. The tool used Tableau, BOBJ, Business Objects, Business Explorer, Workbook, Tableau, BI Analyzer etc.
- Responsible for driving the fit gap assessment/design, configuration, development and testing efforts to deliver programs on time, within the budget and meeting the scope.
- Managed development team and task built across from different functional areas are being managed and supported across the business.
- Manage platform security and SOX compliance, managed current Model and reporting of SAP BI Architecture with new development which follow the governed process in terms of defining the Architecture, Operational focus on data by day to day, Identify the data domain, data Quality and support the critical data for business.
- Involved the Governance meeting for SAP BI transport approval process and Managed the Current BI batch process and support the business for Month end process.
- Implemented the road mapping methodologies and other planning processes of EFR Enterprise reporting to consolidate data which pulled from Hyperion, SAP and Legacy for Financial Month end closing
- Responsible for defining and rolling out security rolls in SAP BI/HANA/ECC
- Managed and Implemented Confidential OTC process from Sales order to customer payment. The data from ECC extracted into BW sales, Delivery and billing and Invoice etc.
SAP BI Analytics Manager/ Technical Project manager, Columbus, OH
- Managed requirement phase of London project as part of Multiyear Multi million dollars which includes migrating ledgers and Sub Ledger conversion from Non/SAP financial ECC to SAP BW/HANA
- Established and maintained engagements with the business partners regarding on-boarding of the data ensuring the integrity of data files such as Inbound (I/O) and Outbound (O/B) files where automated process extract by Company code to the appropriate downstream systems.
- Established and enforced a standard format for the delivery of the data to the Enterprise Data Warehouse Architecture and data extract (EDW).
- Facilitated discussions with data owners and business partners to get conformance around reference data and hierarchies.
- Conducted presentations for the senior leadership to communicate the status and escalate any issues requiring their intervention. Responsible of creating functional and technical specification.
- Coordinated and Implemented SAP ERP/BI balance sheet, P&L, Expenses management and Project system for Internal and external reporting
- Managed and delivered SAP BPC Business Consolidation enhancement project for Line of business consolidation and migrate from Hyperion system
SAP BI Technical Manager, Noblesville, IN
- Responsible for portfolios of 4 - 10 million dollars across multiple clients.
- Managed financial project around 14 financial system across NA Europe and Asia where consolidated in Business Object Data services BODS layer and update to operational data store to EPM layer and further update to reporting layer.
- Managed migration and consolidation of financial Project and reported using Business Object and Tableau as enterprise reporting tool to support business
Confidential, Columbus, OH
SAP BI Lead/Technical Project Manager
- Responsible for Development activities include Blueprint, Workshop, Design and Backend and front end development.
- Responsible to deliver a Dashboard Lead-to-quote (unlinked) it generates Lead, Quotes and Opportunities Sales and Billing number of activities by Sales organization.
- Responsible and Manage SAP CRM/OTC project is to generate a Lead, Quotation, Opportunities and end to end with CRM Sales Order also it includes all service request and other activities. It helps business to reconcile the Lead to Sales order data on month end activities.
- Directed the team for promotion activities on SAP Business Object WEBI reports from Dev to Pre-prod and Pre-prod to Production during the Cutover of large transport Migration
Confidential, Lyndhurst, New jersey
SAP BI Lead/ Technical Project Manager
- Coordinated BI Blue print reporting meeting with B&N Customer Services teams and Department and gather Current and Future requirements.
- Responsible of creating functional and technical specification and successfully implemented B&N call center project for 1.5 M
- Managed the OTC process for B&N customer from online and generate the customer Invoices and billing from ECC.
- Delivered various Metrics and reports on application such as Call statistics Interaction, Service request, Complaints, and other analytics - Mishandled call, repeated call etc.
- Managed and Delivered Call center dashboard and metrics using SAP Business Object and WEBI for NA Call center department
- Used SQL Integration to services(SSIS) to extract customer complaints from SAP CRM/SAP BW. The complaints data in ODS and Master data pushed into SQL Datamart / analytical data modelled and processing by Analysis Server(SSAS) /(SSRS)for Excel based reporting.
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Responsible for Finance and Controlling projects with the business in organizing, prioritizing and finalizing the scope of each releases which involves Funding spending and Planning process of UC
- Responsible to deliver an employee history Management reporting/Dashboard using Business object
- Managed BW enhancement pack to 702 upgrade and Support pack implementation on across all environments with data base DB2 and managed the performance of improving queries with Multi provider design and reduce the runtime of queries.
Confidential, St Louis, Missouri
- Responsible for SAP BW Implementation project works and developed technical design specifications for CIC Web Survey project for Confidential Dealer/Customer.
- Implemented Functionality and SAP WEBI report in BO of Email Management System for Confidential Dealers/Partners to send and receive Status of product and notification from SAP CRM to BW.
- Used SSIS and SSRS data extract and reporting for Controlling/Cost center data pushed from SAP into SQL Server.
- Responsible for Customer Interaction project roll out for Confidential see and Trait business to track Customer interaction activities and Complaints, Service order, Survey details and Dashboard etc.
- Educated the team to use Solution Manager SAP to migrate the development changes to different environment and followed the Confidential governance process and BI Development process.
Confidential, Glenview, IL
- Led and directed team for Customs hierarchy for Customer and Sales from SAP ECC into SAP BI
- Implemented Funding spending and claims using the Customer relation management CRM, I/IP planning A/R and Dispute data to generate OTC reports for Kraft customers.
- Coordinated and directed a team with SAP for Patch/OSS notes due to version upgrade and short dump.