- 17 years experience in SAP MM Module, including full cycle implementations using solid expertise in business requirements documentation, hands on configuration, system integration, conversion, interface development, data analysis, testing and .
- 15 years experience in SAP Implementation, configuration and production support.
- Successfully completed two full life cycle implementations of SAP modules
- Excellent experience in SAP MM Purchasing, Inventory Management, MRP and Logistics invoice Verification
- Excellent experience in SAP FI Procure to Pay Processes.
- Strong experience in SAP Master Data, MRP, Release Strategies, Document types: Purchasing Requisitions, Contracts, Purchase Orders, Stock Transport Orders, Idoc processing.
- Good experience in the integration interface between SAP MM, WM, SD and FI/CO
- Strong experience with ASAP methodology.
- Excellent Project Management
- Public Trust Security Clearance
- General Data and Master Data: MM Organizational Structure, Calendar, UOM, Material Master, Vendor Master, Purchasing Info Record, Source List.
- Purchasing Processing: Multiple Purchasing Document Types, Release Procedures, Field Selection, Text Adoption, Printing/Transmissions.
- Inventory Management: Plant creation, Movement Types, Stock Transport Orders, Storage Locations, Serialization, Consumption based MRP, Valuated/Non Valuated Inventory, Automatic Account determination.
- Logistic Invoice Verification: Invoice blocking and tolerances, GR/IR clearing.
- Validations Rules: Creations of additional controls for various business scenarios.
SAP MM Senior Advisor
- Worked extensively with SAP IS TARs system for Oil Rigs.
- Resolved Incidents in the MM module as needed.
- Upgraded to ECC EHP7. Worked with users to implement process improvement changes for Vendor Master, Material Master, Auto PO Assignment, Info records and Invoice Verification.
SAP Senior Consultant
- Supported various Confidential specific business processes, including IMWM ownership transfers.
- Designed, documented, tested, trained and implemented ownership changes as dictated by Confidential .
- Work extensively with four different Confidential commands with depots located across the world. Implementation included custom transactions, reports, movement types, and EDI idoc’s. Worked extensively with 3 rd party Confidential providers, and Milstrip conventions.
- Support and enhance custom Confidential MM document types PR and PO, material master configuration, Inventory movement types.
- Support all levels of Materials Management functionality and data, including MRP, Info - Records, Source Lists and Physical Inventory.
- Enhanced custom MIGO transactions. Heavy emphasis on EDI/Idoc messaging for all MM transactions via PI portal to Third Party Logistics Provider.
Enterprise Solution Specialist
- Upgrade SAP from 5.00 to ECC 6.0. EDI/Idoc implementations for SD and MM, all phases of the process for multiple customers/sites.
- Customized process improvements for Confidential specific customers on Reporting of all MM transactions.
- Custom development of ROP MRP messages and rescheduling of PIR’s.
- Participated and supported SD end to end implementation of European site with SD doc types, item categories, delivery documents and customized pack out.
SAP Functional System Admin
- Upgraded SAP from 4.5B to ECC 6.0. Designed and Implemented Solution Manager for documentation retention.
- Implemented AR/Cash Journals in SAP resulting in increased interest revenues. Improved Inventory Processes at County Jail reducing inventory write down by 15%.
- Responsible for all Procure to Pay processes, as well as SRM application EBP.
- Converted County Banking while bringing County Treasurer and Finance departments into compliance with SAP Banking Best Practices.
- Supported 200 end users, with enhancements, troubleshooting and .
- Planned and organized efforts to implement BDW solution from SAP. Tasks include developing a project plan, which includes defining project goals and objectives, specifying tasks or how goals will be achieved and timelines for completion. Ensure the plan is being managed according to plan.
- Translated Emerging Business Units business and systems requirements to 3 party vendors and IT developers, single point of contact between business units to external partner business units and development teams. Implemented tools with 6 major sales partners, including front-end order entry tool, billing interfaces, back office reporting, and Daily Data Extract.
- Improved partner ramp-up and implementation time lines by 50%.
- Working extensively with major American Telephone companies to develop advanced technology equipment for consumer consumption.
- Tasks included Order Entry Tool development,, Process Flow development and implementation.
Environment: CSG/ACSR, EMI interfaces, Order Entry Tools, MS Project, Microsoft Office Suite
- Configuration and implementation of SAP v4.6 Materials Management and Lean Warehouse Management modules for small beverage distributor.
- Initiated ASAP methodology to generate requirements and blue print mapping.
Environment: SAP 4.6
- Led the enhancement, configuration and support of 125-user SAP SD/MM supply chain management modules (including reporting and system interface implementation) as SCM methodology subject matter expert. Completed requirements gathering phase.
- Effectively implemented Web-based SAP inventory tracking system (MM) linking suppliers and warehouses. Streamlined installation scheduling, inventory tracking and improved inventory valuation accuracy.
- Promoted to run company-wide credit card system enhancement, conduct vendor evaluations and process $13 million in 1099 filings.
- Successful SAP SD and IM module implementation created savings for the company of $1.5 million annually.
- Instrumental in reducing inventory write-offs from 9% to 2% annually.
Environment: SAP 31.H, SAP 4.5, SD/MM
- Ran the $6 million upgrade and configuration of SAP 3.1H to 4.5B.
- Created test scripts for integration and regression testing.
- Prepared documentation and trained users in added functionality.
- Serving 3 multi-billion dollar clients, integrated procurement, order management and inventory business functions into existing SAP system.
- SAP 4.5B upgrade project was delivered ahead of schedule and under budget.
- 3-company integration project was completed in only 5 months.