A graduate student actively looking for a challenging Summer 2018 internship in an ERP domain where I can contribute as a team player and can help in solving some of the major problems faced at grassroots.
SAP related Skills: SAP PI/PO, SAP ABAP, SAP ERP, SAP HANA, SAP SD, FI/CO, PM, QM and PP Modules, Supply chain Management with ERP
Certifications: SAP PI/PO certified, SAP ABAP certified, Supply Chain Management with ERP certified from Rutgers University, Python & R for Data Science Certification from Data Camp
Data Analysis Tools: R Studio, Anaconda, Tableau, MySQL, Jupyter Notebook 5.0, Microsoft Excel, SAS(Basics), Linux
Programming Skills: Advance Python(Certified), R (Certified), JAVA, SQL, C, C++, MATLAB, LabView, HTML, Microsoft office
Databases: Teradata, Microsoft Access
Application Development Analyst
- Developed interfaces in LE, SD, GTS, HCM, FICO, PM, PP and PLM modules.
- Worked directly with more than 10 third party logistics vendors to interface the SAP system, mapping complete EDI and posting it via AS2 protocol using security features like signature and encryption.
- Integrated SAP HR module with vendors using SFTP adapter and PGP encryption ensuring data security.
- Configured ICOs with channels AS2, EDI Separator, FILE, SOAP, IDOC, SFTP and JDBC.
- Integrated SAP systems with various Banks and automated the payment process using ISO standard XML CGI formats via protocols like EBICS, SFTP and SWIFTNet.
- Expert in troubleshooting EDI errors which involves connection issues and data related issue.
- Have an understanding of Mule ESB - involving integration with Salesforce, SAP and other RESTFul APIs.
- Expert in B2B integrations and have worked with various EDIFACTs like IFTMIN, IFTMAN, DESADV, INVRPT, HANMOV, CUSRES and CUSDEC etc. and ANSI X12s like EDI 850, 810, 820, 824 and 856 etc.
- Good hands on working with UDFs.
- Good experience with all techniques of monitoring.
- Fully leveraged SAP PO B2B Add-on's Trading Partner Management (TPM) to integrate with multiple trading partners.
- Configured Alerts on SAP PO 7.50 Single stack.
- Good hands on working with XSLT mapping.
- Worked as a single resource for an end to end implementation project.