- Around 4 years of SAP experience in Accenture and Cemex implementation Projects.
- Knowledge of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, Workflows, Webdynpro, ACL reporting.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering
- Worked individually on Requirement gathering, Design, Development and Testing.
- Worked on IM, Material Valuation, Material Scrapping, Procure to Payment, Project expense monitoring reports and implemented ACL tool for Audit team.
SAP ABAP Senior developer
- Worked in development areas of Material Management (MM), Sales and Distribution(SD) and Warehouse Management(WM).
- Created Reports for Goods Issue, Goods Receipt and to track the status of all orders.
- Interfaces(IDOCs) and Enhancements (Exits, spots) for Purchase Order, Inbound Delivery, Goods Receipt and Transfer Order. Enhanced PO Screen and tables.
- Report and Interfaces (Proxy) to send PO details.
- Form to print label for Transfer Order Creation and barcode for all articles in the warehouse
- Modification of Table Maintenance Generator
- Archived and Deleted Material master, Vendor Master and Purchase Orders Data
- Created Technical Design Document, Unit Test Document & Quality Assurance Checklist
SAP ABAP developer
- Worked on retail pricing code developments for Canada Competition Rule.
- Performance tuning methods such as Parallel Processing, Parallel Cursor, Open Cursor.
- Created views, Data Types, Domains, Search helps. Worked in Object Oriented Programming.
- Change Pointer configuration and BADI Implementation.
SAP Data Migration Consultant
- Data load using LSMWs (Recording, BAPIs, BDC etc.) for MM, SD, WM, QM, PM objects
- HPQC test cases creation, testing and Log generation
- Data Cleansing, Validation and error reports generation for millions of data records.
- User creation and maintenance, roles creation and profile configuration.