- Sr. Supply Chain Management practice consultant with over 12 years of implementation experience including 3 full cycle implementations of APO and 2 full cycle implementations of Confidential .
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex business requirements into clear and concise deliverables in the Confidential supply and inventory modules.
- Experience in advanced configuration of all modules of Confidential as well as HCI across 2 full scale implementations of Confidential
- Led multiple design sessions to understand and design inventory and supply optimization integration touch points as well as configuration of custom objects in Confidential S&OP, Supply and Response and Inventory Optimization modules.
- Proven ability to leverage understanding of SCM best practices and integration points between R/3, BW and the “modules” within APO to minimize implementation time and costs.
- Participated in numerous project reviews of APO/R3 engagements covering both Blueprint and Realization phases of the project. Level of participation has varied from Spot Consultant to Project Lead for APO Project Teams.
- Demonstrated ability to streamline custom development efforts by writing technical objects, efficiently gathering and interpreting customer needs, or translating them into technical requirements and working closely with development teams for timely solution delivery.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a global team made up of business users and technical developers.
- Expert in Confidential configuration, master data and HCI design for Supply and Response, S&OP and Inventory Management modules
- Expert in APO, SNP, DP(BW), Core Interface; R/3 Production Planning, PPDS (including optimizer)
- Proficient in R/3 Materials, Management, Production Planning, Warehouse Management, Inventory Management and Business Warehouse
- Skilled at coding user exits, BADIs, and update rules, coding custom report programs and writing detailed functional specifications for custom development objects
- Skilled at developing end user training materials and then deliver the training in a classroom setting. Able to explain complex concepts in a way the users can understand.
- IS Mills industry experience
- Integrated Business Planning ( Confidential )
- HANA Cloud Integration
Confidential, Lisle, IL
- Implementing supply optimization and inventory optimization in Confidential 1711 for the North American supply chain business unit.
- Configured the inventory optimization and supply optimization modules in an integrated S&OP solution.
- Developed integrated solutions from complex business requirements to support a fully optimized S&OP solution incorporating multi echelon inventory targets and network wide asset utilization in a single planning version.
- Integration configuration between supply and inventory
- Solution tuning to quality standards
- Design complex business requirements with standard configuration
- Create historical data repository for reporting metrics in control tower
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
SCM Technical Lead
- Implementing the S&OP on HANA for the Oral Care business unit.
- Provided integration support to get master and transaction data into the system on a daily basis.
- Configured the HANA Cloud Integration Agent to enable the integration process.
- Current project is the End to End which includes all Confidential modules - Control Tower, Inventory Optimization, and Supply Planning.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Support the cutover for the SAP go live for Confidential .
- Assisted in the development of the cutover plan then helped manage the execution of the plan through cutover.
- Worked with business, IT and technical team to facilitate quick issue resolution.
- Supported the go live cutover process for the SAP project
Confidential, Peoria, IL
SCM Technical Lead
- Supported the Release 2.7 go live for the PPDS implementation at Confidential Specialty Products Division.
- Worked on the Release 3.0 Realization, Release 4.0 Blueprint and Realization (SNP) and the Release 5.0 Blueprint and Realization (SNP for Variant Configuration), Release 5.5 - S&OP with Variant Configuration
- Production support for Existing business live on APO - Releases 1 - 5
- Release 5.5 is on schedule for August go live - SNP
- Release 6 Blueprint has completed
Confidential, Beaverton, OR
Project Manager / Technical Lead
- Support the Release 1 functionality after go-live, work on implementing Release 1 functionality for Converse, participate in design meetings to discuss Release 3 requirements.
- Production support for Existing business live on APO
- Worked on the migration of Converse to the Nike planning architecture