- Confidential is an enthusiastic team leader and player, a dynamic individual having Nineteen years Consulting and Project Implementation Experience (Project Management and Technical) with a primary focus on Data Integrations, Migrations and Conversions with SAP Data Quality Management of Legacy Data into SAP using SAP Data Services with Best Practices.
- Confidential has extensive experience in the migration of the Legacy Data into SAP ECC and S4HANA, Extraction and Loading of the SAP Data (using SAP Extractors/Application Tables) and Legacy Data into SAP BW, Extraction of the Data from SAP BW (Open Hubs) into Analytical Data Warehouses and Design of the ETL / ELT Framework for Population of Analytical Data Warehouses using SAP Data Services.
- Also has extensive experience on the Complete BI Project Life Cycle - Analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of Enterprise Data Warehouses, Data Marts with Data Modeling, Analytical & Transactional Reporting, and Master Data Management.
- Confidential has strong analytical and project management skills and has experience in executing large projects with waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Confidential also has good coordination & organizing abilities, excellent communication and presentation skills, believes in conviction and teamwork, and has 10 Years of Experience in Setting up, Leading & Executing large projects in on site / off shore / near shore models in a Multi-Vendor Teams in a Distributed Environment.
- Confidential has an expertise in recovering and executing troubled and complex off shore projects.
- Confidential seeks a suitable opportunity as a SAP Data Migration Lead / Data Integration Architect in a challenging environment.
- Experienced in managing projects working as a key interface between the business users & IT in identifying the opportunities for executing projects resulting in productivity & performance. Experienced in handling multiple projects and leading large teams in multi-cultural and distributed environments. As a member of Project Management Office, I was Involved in evolution of efficient process management using Waterfall and Agile Methodology. Personally involved in various project management activities like requirement analysis, project planning, project scoping, resource allocations, project risk/impact analysis & mitigation plans, scope/change control management, project monitoring, and SOX Compliance
- As a Project Lead and as a member of Architecture team, actively contributed to the evolution of best practices, frameworks, standards & procedures for Data Migrations, Data Integrations, and EDW reporting applications.
- As a Project Lead, worked with various teams in designing scalable, flexible re-usable solutions for Legacy Data Migration into SAP and S4HANA, and EDW solutions. Ensured that the team members are given right opportunity at right times, thus facilitated successful project implementations that resulted in successful and motivated team members who could take up new challenges.
- As a member of IT project staff in various levels, involved in various stages of the Legacy Data Migration into SAP/S4HANA and application development process. Designed & developed data marts using various data modeling tools. Developed interfaces for Data Migration and Data Integrations Routines using various products that are prominent at that time. Designed, Developed and Supported ETL Processes Reporting and Planning Solutions.
- As a member in the Infrastructure & Application Support Team for SAP Data Services &, had Installed and supported the Servers, applications and Security of Migration / Extraction Objects of SAP Data Services and actively involved in the sizing and Infrastructure landscape design and Performance Tuning.
- Revenue & Price Promotions,
- Brand & Market Area Planning
- Backlog, Margin, Sales & Forecasting
- Production Planning and Control
- Order Management
- Account Receivables
- CRM & SCM
- SAP Order to Cash
- SAP Procure to Pay
- SAP FICO
- SAP MM
Data Conversion / Integration Tools: SAP Data Services 4.2 / 3.x, TalenD, DataStage 7.x, Informatica 6.x, SSIS
Data Quality: SAP Data Services 4.2/3.x, SAP Information Steward, SAP Data Quality Management
Big Data Analytics: SAP HANA, Hadoop
Master Data Management: SAP MDM 7.1/5.5
Enterprise Planning: Cognos Planning 8.x (Analyst, Contributor & Manager), Logility Demand Planning.
Business Intelligence: Cognos 8.x, Cognos 7.x, MS Analysis Services, SAP BW, TIBCO SpotFire 5.5, Jodex 5.0
Reporting Tools: Business Objects XI R1/XI R2/V3.1, Xcelcius, Cognos 8.x - Report Studio, Query Studio, Cognos 7.x, KPI Business Packs, Crystal Enterprise 9.5 & Oracle D2k Reports.
Databases and Modelling: Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server 2008, ER Studio, MS Visio, and Erwin..
ConfidentialSr. SAP Data Migration Consultant
- Loading of the Legacy Data into SAP ECC with SAP Data Services using Idocs, Function Modules, LSMW
- Extraction of the Data from SAP ECC with SAP Data Services using SAP Extractors, Bapi's, and Application Tables.
- Loading the SAP Data into SAP BW using SAP Extractors in Data Services and Non-SAP Legacy Data into SAP BW.
- Extraction of the Data from SAP BW (Open Hubs) using SAP Data Services.
- Design and development of the ETL / ELT Framework in SAP Data Services to Load SAP Data into Analytical DW.
- Design and development of the Data Migration Framework in SAP Data Services to Load Data into SAP / S4HANA.
- Design of the Real Time Jobs in SAP Data Services using Web services and JMS.
- Installation and Configuration of SAP Data Quality Management in CRM for interactive Address Cleaning.
- Good knowledge on the working of the FLDQ in ECC for Address Cleansing and Suggestions.
- Address Cleaning, Matching, De-Duplication and Consolidation using Data Quality Components in SAP Data Services.
- Customization of DQM for SAP Jobs as per the Client specific needs and Custom Real Time Jobs for DQM.
- Data Profiling using Data Insights (Information Steward) and Data Services Profiler.
- Develop the Custom Packages for Materials for Parsing and Data Standardization using SAP Information Steward.
- Installation, Configuration and Administration of SAP Data Services 4.x/3/x
- Installation and Configuration of SAP BPDM (AIO) Application.
- Loading of Data into ECC using LSMW using files created by SAP Data Services.
- Loading of SAP ECC and Non-SAP Data into SAP HANA using SAP Data Services.
- Analyze and Modify the Data Services Jobs for Optimal Performance.
- Upgrade of SAP Data Services to higher versions. (3.2/4.0 to 4.2)
- Used SAP Data Services and RDS for Loading into S4HANA.
Confidential, Wauwatosa, WI
Sr. SAP Data Migration Consultant
- Responsible for the design and development of the Data Migration Framework for the migration of the Data from Legacy SAP into S4HANA.
- Lead the Data Migration Team for the design and development of the Data Services extraction jobs for the extraction of the Data from the Legacy SAP and other Legacy system.
- Performance Tuning of the Legacy Data Extraction Jobs for Optimal Performance to ensure that the Data is extracted within the SLA in the Cutover.
- Lead the Data Migration Team for the design and development of the Data Services Jobs with Relevancy Rules and create a data set with active records for the Master Data Objects.
- Profiling of the Legacy SAP Data and Conducted the Legacy workshops with the Business and the Functional Team.
- Assisted functional teams with the mapping documents for the conversion objects.
- Actively involved in the design of the system architecture for Data Migration landscape with the Client, SAP and hosting provider (IBM).
- As a part of the Data Migration Framework, designed the reports on the Inactive records, Invalid Records, Pre-load and Post-Load Reports to provide the visibility and accountability to the business at every phase.
- Designed and Developed the Fit for Use Metrics for the Conversion Objects and Present to the Leadership on the Quality of the Data at each Mock.
- Leading the Team for the design and development of the OTC, STP & R2R Conversion Objects like Customer Master, CMIR, Credit Master, Output Types, Material Determination, Vendor Master, PIR, Source Lists, Open Sales Orders, Open Purchase Orders and AR/AP.
- Worked with the Functional and Master Record Owners on the Pre-Load and Post-Load Approvals for each Load.
- Mentor the Team Members on the data migration and ensure that the team adheres to the Data Migration Framework.
- Loading of the Legacy Data into S4HANA for various Mocks and ensured that the Fit for Use Data always exceeded the Target Goals.
- Worked with the Business and Functional Users to fix the Legacy Data based on the Invalid Reports.
- Reported to the Functional and the Business Users on the Good Row, Good Data and Fit for Use Metrics for each RICEF Objects.
- Worked as a Liaison between the Data Migration Team and the Infrastructure Hosting Provider(IBM).
Confidential, Decatur, IN
SAP Data Migration Consultant
- Profiling of the Legacy Data in JDE and Siebel for Critical Master Data Objects like Customers, Vendors, Vehicles, Routings and Transactional Data for Sales Orders and Purchase Orders.
- Conducted the Legacy Workshops with the Business Analysts, SAP Functional Team and Business users to complete the Mapping Documents, Extraction and Conversion Rules for the Data Migration.
- Design and Development of the SAP Data Services Jobs for the Migration of the Legacy Data for Customers, Vendors, Vehicles, Routings, Pricing Conditions, and Purchase Orders.
- Analyzed the available BPDM Jobs (RDS), de-bugged the Issue and suggest the alternate loading methods for loading the Legacy Data into S4HANA.
- Data Standardization and Harmonization of the Customer and Vendors and de-duplication of the Data.
- Preparation of the Run Books for Loading the Data and peer review of the Documents.
- Worked closely with the Offshore Team for the on time delivery of the Conversion Objects.
- Migration of the Legacy JDE and Siebel Data into S4HANA system in various Mock Loads.
- Validation of the migrated Data with the Functional Team and Business Users.
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
SAP Data Migration Consultant
- Profiling of the Legacy Data for Ship to Delivery Addresses, Vendors, Functional Locations, Equipment, Contracts, Purchase Orders and Customers
- Conducted the Legacy Workshops to understand the requirements for the Conversion of the Legacy Data into SAP.
- Worked with the SAP Functional and Legacy Users to Create the Mapping Documents and Conversions Specifications for the Migration of the Legacy Data into SAP.
- Design and Development of SAP Data Services Jobs for Ship To Addresses, Vendor, Customers Functional Locations, Equipment, Internal & Capital Projects and Purchase Orders following the SAP best practices for Data Migration and the BPDM Framework...
- Responsible for fixing the Defects and Development based on the Change requests for Ship To Addresses, Vendor, Customers, Functional Locations, Equipment, Contracts, Capital Projects and Purchase Orders.
- Responsible for Loading the Data into the New SAP Systems for Various Mocks.
- Worked with the SME of the Legacy Systems to get the Legacy Data Corrected in the Legacy Systems based on the Profiling of the Data and monitor the quality improvements..
- Responsible to Create the Data Quality Metrics to the Leadership Team to demonstrate the Improvement in the Data Quality by Mock Loads.
- As a SME for SAP Data Services and Data Quality, Suggested Number of Improvements that needs to be incorporated so that Data Quality can be maintained while converting the Global Data in subsequent Waves.
- As a SME, Trained the SAP Data Services Developers in the Team on the Best Practices to be followed so that the BODS Code is Scalable and easy to Maintain.
- Analyzed and Customized the real time jobs based on the FLDQ Logic and Customer requirements
- Responsible for the Peer Review of the Code and ensure that the Best Practices were Maintained.
- Responsible for the Testing of the SAP Data Services Jobs for Ship To Addresses, Vendor, Customers, Functional Locations, Equipment, Contracts, Capital Projects and Purchase Orders.
- Customization of the Real Time DQM for SAP Jobs based on the specific needs of the Client.
Confidential, Mundelein, IL
SAP Data Services Lead & Architect
- Analyzed the Existing SAP Data Services Landscape and suggested the Changes so that it adheres to the SAP Best Practices.
- Analyze the Requirements for Distribution and Marketing Divisions of Medline for Implementing the SAP Data Services - Data Quality. .
- Work with the Business SME to identify the Key Elements in the List Files sourced from External Vendors.
- Design and Development of the Data Services Jobs to Cleanse the Customer Address Data from the External List Files and Match them against the Existing Medline Customers in SAP.
- Design and Development of the Data Services Jobs to Cleanse the Customer Address Data from the External List Files that do not exists in Medline SAP and Match them against the Existing Medline CRM Customers in MS SQL Dynamics to create the Prospects in CRM.
- Assign the Percentage Match for the Customer Addresses in the External List Files for the Business to take Corrective Action.
- Analyze the Existing Data Services Jobs to Improve the Performance and implemented the required changes.
- Created the Custom Packages in SAP Information Steward to standardize the Product Data for Medline.
- Customized the Existing Real Time Jobs for Address Cleansing, Matching and Suggestions based on the Business Requirements.
- Worked with the Medline - India offshore team for the development of the required Interface screens in SAP for the Data upload, download and preview.
- Liaison with the Business SME’s for any Potential enhancements to the existing Data Services Jobs.
- Work on Multiple Assignments concurrently, Co-ordinate the Design and Development efforts across assignments and handle Interdependencies.
- Designed and Developed the Data Services Jobs to Cleanse, De-Dup and Load the Data into SAP using iDocs and BAPI’s.
- Train the Client Personal on the SAP Data Services - Data Quality for the solution support by the Run and Maintain Team.
Confidential, Marlborough, MA
SAP Data Services Lead / SAP HANA Modeler
- Analyze the Requirements for the Enterprise Performance Management Scorecards of Confidential .
- Work with the Business SME to identify the Various Sources of Data.
- Profiling of the Source Data and identify the Gaps if any
- Conduct the Workshops with the Source SME’s to identify the Data Elements required and the Business Rules to derive the KPI’s in the Scorecards.
- Design the ETL Framework for the Data Services Jobs (Landing, Staging, Harmonization, Validation, Enrichment and Load) to Load the Dimensional and the Factual Data from Hyperion into SAP HANA.
- Creation of the Source to Target Mapping Documents with the Business Rules for the ETL Team for Developing the Jobs.
- Development of the Data Services Jobs to Load the Dimensions and the Facts Tables with the various stages into SAP HANA
- Worked closely with the SAP HANA Architect and designed the Dimensional and Fact Tables in SAP HANA and Loaded the HANA Tables using Data Services.
- Creation of the Attribute Views, Analytical Views, Calculation Views & Restricted Measures in SAP HANA to make the Data Suitable for the Reporting.
- Creation of the Test Cases for the Unit and System Testing for the ETL.Jobs.
- Worked the SAP Data Services Team of 3 in Onsite/Off Shore Model.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
SAP Data Services Consultant
- Validate the existing Data Services Landscape and provide suggestions to the Client as per the best practices.
- Analyze the Existing work performed in the Data Services for the Data Standardization and Data Cleansing.
- Developed the Data Services Jobs for the Company Name and Telephone Standardizations.
- Designed and Developed the Data Services Job with Address Cleansing of the of the Customer Data.
Confidential, Mason, OH
Sr SAP Data Integration Consultant
- Analyze the Existing Data Services Applications loading the Confidential Analytics Data Warehouse and provide suggestions for performance improvement.
- Responsible for the Technical Architecture and Designed and developed the Framework for the Data Services Jobs that would populate the Retail Analytics Data Warehouse sourcing the Data from SAP ECC, SAP BW (POS Data from Open Hubs) and other Legacy Systems.
- Modified the Data Services Jobs for improving the performance so that the Jobs meets the SLA..
- Creation of the repositories based on the requests from the development teams and maintain the security in BOE.
- Design and Development of the Data Services Jobs for the Extraction and Population of the Materials/Articles, Inventory and Inventory Movements, Sales Transactions, and several other dimensional objects in the Retail Analytics Warehouse.
- Developed the Data services Jobs to Extract, Transform the Legacy Data and created the Flat Files. Loaded the Flat Files into ECC using LSMW.
- Analyzed the Requirements and provided the design for the Address Cleansing, Matching and De-Duplication of the Customer Data along with the Interactive on-line Address Cleansing in CRM using DQM for SAP.
- Analyzed the Business Requirement and designed the migration of the Customer Information along with Address Cleansing, Matching and de-Duplication which was housed at a Third party and populate in the Warehouse using SAP Data Services
- Responsible for the Data Services Security and Migration of the Data Services Jobs across the Landscape.
- Data Profiling using the Data Insights and Data Services Profiler.
- Created the Custom Cleansing Packages using the Universal Data Cleanse.
- Prepare the Technical Specification document for the Data Services Jobs based on the Function Requirements.
- Scripting of the Data Services Scripts to ensure the re-start ability of the failed job with minimal re-execution of the previous steps.
- Installation and Configuration of the Data Services 4.1 along with IPS across the Data Services Landscape and upgraded the Jobs from Data Services 3.2 to 4.1
Confidential, Duhram, NC
SAP Data Services Consultant
- Supported the Installation and configuration of Data Services 4.0 on Linux and Validated the Data Services Installation.
- Performed the detail analysis of the requirements and the data and documented and presented the BODS System requirements and the landscape.
- Administration of the BODS Servers and services.
- Conducted the workshops with the business users to understand the needs to extract the Data from different Legacy Systems and Data Marts and populate the data into warehouse.
- Set up of the Extractors in ECC and Expose them to Data Services.
- Trained with the Client by Creating the detailed steps required for On-Boarding of the Data Services Developers / consultant.
- Translated the Functional Requirements into a feasible Technical Specifications and Source to Target Mapping Documents for the Development of the Jobs in SAP Data Services.
- Designed the Framework for the ETL in Data Services to populate the Data from SAP ECC, Legacy Data Marts and Legacy Systems into the Enterprise Analytical Data Warehouse.
- Development of the Data Services Jobs to Extract the data from SAP using the Data Services Extractors for FICO, MM and SD (Query and CDC Based) and Populate the Data in the Data Warehouse Staging Area.
- Analyze the Legacy ERP Systems and determine the best approach to extract the data for loading the historical Data in the Data Warehouse Staging Area.
- Developed the Data Services Jobs to Load the legacy ERP Data into Data Warehouse for Historical Reporting.
- Designed and Developed the Universes for Reporting in the SAP BOE.
Confidential, Neenah, WI
SAP Data Migration Lead
- Worked with SAP Americas on the installation and configuration of the Data Services 4.0 across the landscapes.
- Installed and Configured the BPDM (AIO) Templates and Lookup Maintenance Application.
- Installed and Configured the DQM for SAP for Interactive Address Cleansing on SAP CRM across the SAP Landscapes.
- Created the repositories in the Development, QA and Production (Local, and Central) and maintained the Security for the Data Services across landscape.
- Actively involved in the sizing of the Data Services Servers and significantly contributed to the landscape of Data services.
- Performance Tuning of the Long running Jobs and also responsible for the migration of the Code across the landscape.
- Worked with the Legacy Systems Team to identify the Key Data required for Data Migration.
- Conducted the Legacy workshops and the follow up sessions with the Legacy Users for open Data issues.
- Worked closely with the SAP Techno/Functional teams to correctly map the Legacy data.
- Eliciting and documenting detailed requirements for development of data conversion algorithms / programs in SAP Data Services including data definition, use cases, quality standards and business rules.
- Responsible for design of Migration Strategy to migrate the Master Data from the Legacy Systems into SAP ECC & CRM.
- As a Migration Lead, Significantly influenced system design, configuration, and business processes to meet business needs.
- Responsible for the Creation of the Source To Target (STT) Mapping Document for the Data Objects.
- Worked with the Legacy and SAP teams to create the required Lookup Data for Data Conversion.
- Performed the Data Health Assessment periodically and presented key findings, possible alternatives, and recommendations..
- With the help of the Legacy users, analyzed the existing Jobs in PostalSoft/Postware to understand the de-duplication Logic.
- Profiling of the Legacy Data with the available tools.
- Worked closely with the Business to determine and finalize the Match Rules to identify the Duplicates in Customers, Contacts and Material.
- Review of the Cleansing and De-Dup Logic of the Data Services with the Legacy Postal soft to make sure the same Cleansing and De-duplication is being performed in Data Services.
- Customized and Implemented the AIO Jobs to Load the Customer Sold To and Ship To using the Debmas06 IDocs.
- Designed and Developed the Data Services Jobs for Contacts and Subscribers to create Flat File Extracts in the required format and loaded into ECC using LSMW.
- Designed and Developed the Data Services Jobs to extract the Data from the BAPI and load the Data into External Data Marts for existing legacy reporting applications.
- Designed and Developed the Data Services Jobs to extract and cleanse the External Web Orders Data (from different Portals of JJK) and Load the Data into CRM using the Custom BAPI.
- Designed and Developed the Data Services Jobs to extract the Data from the SAP BW Open Hubs and Load it into the Data Marts for Reporting.
- Analyzed the Business Requirements, Conducted workshops, Created the Technical Specifications Design and Development of the Data Services Jobs to Load the POS data from different systems into SAP BW and set up of the Data Services Jobs in SAP BW to enable execution from Process Chains.
- Designed and Developed the Real Time Jobs using Web Services to Derive and Pass the required data set to ECC during the Order Creation.
- Designed and Developed the Delta Process along with de-duplication in Data Services to periodically load the Master Data
- Responsible to see that the Best Practices were followed during the Installation and the Development phases of the Project.
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP Data Services Lead
- Developed the naming standards and the best practices in creating the interface jobs using SAP BO Data Services.
- Developed the SAP Data Services Objects Transportation Path and Steps for the migration of the objects from Development to QA to Production environment..
- Responsible for the design of data transformation algorithms in SAP Data Services to transform data from legacy systems to SAP ECC.
- Installation and Configuration of the SAP AIO Jobs and Look up Maintenance Applications (SAP BPDM).
- Delivered (Designed and Developed) the Data Services Jobs to Cleanse, Match and De-duplicate the Legacy Customer and Vendor Data and De-Duplicate the Material Data.
- Implemented the SAP Data Services Best Practices AIO Jobs to Maps, Validate, Enrich and Load the Legacy Data in ECC (Customers, Vendors, Materials).
- Lead the Conversion Team of 4 in an Onsite/Offshore Model for the Development of the Conversion Routines using SAP Data Services and AIO Content.
- Managed the Testing of the AIO Jobs created by the team in offshore.
- Created the Jobs to create the Extract Files of the Invalid Data created from the AIO Jobs for the review by the Legacy users..
- Design and development of the Data Services interface jobs to extract the data from SAP ECC 6.0, SAP R3, and 10 other legacy systems and load it into SAP BW.
- Design and development of the Interface job to extract the data from SAP BW Open Hub and create an extract files for Hyperion Financial Management Application.
Confidential, San Deigo, CA
SAP Data Migration Consultant
- Worked with SAP Americas and Client to design the Local Repository Layout for Data Services for a Multi-User environment.
- Designed the Common Application Development Standards for BO Data Services for Confidential working with Confidential .
- Worked closely with Confidential and the Client to define the best practices to be followed in the development of the Jobs using Data Services.
- Created / configured and tested the Connectivity to SAP ECC, SAP BW, AS400 (BPCS) and other legacy systems
- Participated the Legacy workshops to understand the Data in the Legacy Systems and the Requirements,
- Profile the Data in the Legacy Systems and identify the source system data issues.
- Work with SAP functional and Legacy business users closely to understand the gaps, coordinate with business on specific business rules, and work with Team on transformation and validation rules.
- Leveraged the Data Services AIO Jobs for Customer Master to Map, Validate, Enrich and Load the Legacy Data into SAP ECC.
- Designed and Developed the Mapping Tables, Data Services Jobs to Extract the Data from Various SAP ECC 6.0, AS400-BPCS and other legacy source systems and Load it into SAP BW and further into SAP BPC Application.
- Responsible for designing the Migration Processes per business rules.
- Responsible for Designing and Development the Jobs, Work flows & Data Flows and Maintained Modularity so that they are Manageable and re-usable.
- Designed and Developed the Jobs with Extraction, Landing, Staging, Processing, Enrichment and Validation stages and created the flat files for loading into ECC.
- Involved in the design and development of the Custom Cleaning Packages with the Cleansing Rules using Universal Data Cleanse.
- Implemented the Validation Rules to make sure that the Converted Data matches to the Target Requirements.