- SAP Certified Application Associate - Business Intelligence - SAP NetWeaver 7.0. Over 12 years of SAP BI experience in implementation, production support, system analysis, development and problem resolution.
- Worked with SAP BI 3.x and 7.x versions and SAP BW on HANA. 4 end-to-end implementations.
- Project Lead for 3 projects for team up to 10 members.
- Expertise in gathering business requirements, systems analysis, systems design & solution architecture, developing solutions for complex business applications through all phases of the system development life cycle including analysis, design, configuration, development, testing, implementation, production support/maintenance functions, end-user training, developing functional design, technical design, business process and implementation plan documents.
- Proficient in SAP BI ETL, ABAP, HANA and BOBJ Reporting Tools such as WEBI, Universe Designer, Explorer and Microsoft tools such as Analysis for Microsoft Office, Power BI and Flow.
- Worked on various projects including Food Industry, Utilities, Manufacturing and AFS
- Experience in incident tools such as Perigrine Incident Management tool, Innotas.
- Experience in Logistics (SD, MM, PP) extractions and enhancements. Implementing BADI’s for datasource enhancement.
- Experience in Finance module in COPA AR AP and GL.
- Understanding of Master Data concepts and update processes.
- Performance tuning of BW data loads and Bex queries and WEBI reports
- Proficient in BW Administration activities like DB checks, System logs, ABAP Dumps, TRFC connection checks etc.
- Proficient in HANA calculation Views development and various performance checks.
- Proficient in BW on HANA Infoprovider functions such as ADSO and Composite Provider.
- Proficient in BW and HANA Security.
- Well versed with concepts of HCI (Hana Cloud Integration), IBP (Integrated Business Planning) and BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation)
SAP PROJECT EXPERIENCE:
SAP BI HANA Architect
- Project Management
- Lead and design the solution for SAP BI and HANA.
- Work with business to gather and understand requirements.
- Work on BOBJ tools such as WEBI, Universe designer and Microsoft Tool, Power BI to complete reporting requirements.
- Create change request documents and complete changes to meet changing requirements.
- Manage On-shore and Offshore AMS team for BW and HANA support activities.
- Work on logistics extraction, customized extraction using ABAP.
- Decide cutover activities for setup table fills and downtime.
- Performance tuning for data loads and reporting.
- Design Calculation Views and work on performance tuning for complex views.
- Create and modify ADSOs and Composite Providers
- Analyze the business requirements. Prepare functional & technical specification.
- Write custom ABAP logic for automating the file upload in AL11 and trigger event to start process chain for automating the data load.
- Take interviews for team building for the requirement of the project.
- Provided training on SAB BW to junior team members.
BW Analyst. Re-implement BW solution
- Understanding the requirements and performing GAP Analysis.
- Understanding the Business Content for AFS (Apparel and Footwear) and developing an information model.
- Develop custom reports as per the requirement of the project which involved creating several calculated figures, Restricted Key figures, Cells, Variables etc. to enhance the reporting features.
- Active contributor on resolving common design and performance issues in the data model and report design throughout the BW team.
BI Team Lead
- End to End Implementation.
- Provide post go-live support and work on change requests.
- Implement BADI's for datasource enhancement on the source system side.
- Contributed as BI ABAP consultant for creation and optimization of ABAP coding involved in transformation layer, DataSource Enhancement and Bex customer Exit variables.
- Work on BO Web Intelligence for HR reports.
SAP BI Analyst
- End to End Implementation.
- Requirement gathering/understanding.
- Installed and loaded data for various functional areas like Inventory, SD, PP, PM, QM, HR, FI.
- Developed custom reports as per the requirement of the project which involved creating several calculated figures, Restricted Key figures, Cells, Variables etc. to enhance the reporting features.
- Designed and developed reports with filters and free characteristics in BI7.0 Query Designer.
ConfidentialSAP BI Analyst
- Collecting Objects in a transport requests for BI Client Copy.
- Understanding the Business Content and developing an information model. Upload master data and transactional data from OLTP R/3 systems and non-R/3 source systems.
- Arranging internal demonstrations within the team, so as to make the team comfortable in each of the business scenarios used in the Template Solution.
- Monitoring the production boxes. Monitor the data loads from various source systems like R/3, SEM and APO by means of process chains. Maintain jobs in BW, SEM, CRM and APO.
- Analyze and solve the errors in the data loads and report to the corresponding team.
- Handling & resolving P2 & P3 tickets raised by the Prod and Pre-Prod teams
- Maintaining 100% SLA
- Emphasis on the performance tuning techniques, which includes Indexing, Aggregates creation & modification, Removing useless aggregates, etc. (on requests raised)
- Maintaining Reconciliation to verify the data in SAP R/3 and SAP BW are same or not after the data loads.