- Software Professional with nine+ years of experience in handling projects in Master Data Management and Data Governance.
- Have 3 years of experience in implementing Informatica MDM Hub for customer data management.
- Have 6+ years of experience in implementing MDM packaged products from Oracle namely Product Information Management (Product Hub - PIM), Supplier Information Management (SIM).
- Strong domain knowledge in retail and manufacturing domains, especially in supply chain management.
- Experience on Informatica MDM 10.0, 9.X along with IDD, and HM.
- Good experience in study/audit of existing business process and preparation of issue logs, collection of functional requirements, client/user interaction, Fit-Gap analysis with seeded functionalities, data mapping analysis and design/review of functional data process flows, testing and production support.
- Experience in presenting new MDM solutions, best practices, generic architectures in the MDM space to clients.
- Worked with Retail and Manufacturing clients. Hands on experience in designing interfaces and extension RICE components in MDM.
- Extensive experience in designing custom application and involved in both creating a new MDM environment as well as improving existing environment with new process flows.
- Experiences in managing Informatica Multidomain MDM Hub for a large manufacturing client.
- Work with business users to clarify requirements and business rules and functionality. Act as a leader and architect for the IDD and Hub with excellent understanding of Informatica tools architecture and EAI architecture.
- Working on integrating large and complex applications like CRM, order management etc. with MDM Hub.
- Built and configured external trust engine as an extension to overcome some of the limitations of the out-of-box functionality.
- Successfully completed POC and build 35+ trust and validation rules without huge impact on performance.
- Configured Load by ROWID Object for several source systems.
- Performance tuning of SIF services with respect to App server and DB layer.
- Implemented Java UE’s in Post Load and Post Unmerge process to achieve client’s business requirements.
- Deployed ORS specific API’s in MDM hub console to use them in SoapUI.
- Strong background on IDD, configurations, customizations and data flow.
- Have functional knowledge of MongoDB and Elastic Search. Worked with MongoDB tool to access and manage data.
- Having worked on Oracle MDM products in the past, I have the ability to compare contrast and be able to guide architecture decisions for MDM implementations.
- Have worked with customer hub, product hub and supplier hubs and understand the nuances in implementing these solutions in retail and manufacturing domains.
- Experience is creating complex reports, formulating data cleansing rules and address/geocode standardization using Confidential Maps and Address Doctor.
- Good communication skills, presentation skills, analytical skills, have experience in leading a team of developers; above all I like data and data governance.
MDM: Informatica 10.1, 10.0, 9.X with Experience in HM and IDD.
App Servers: Web Logic
Operating Systems: Windows, MacOS
Databases: Oracle 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, MongoDB
Development Tools: MS Office, PL/SQL, XML, TOAD, SQL Loader, Kafka, MongoDB, EAI Interfaces
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Sr. MDM Consultant
- Understand the objectives of the project, requirements and map integration use cases.
- Requirements gathering, technical assessment of existing functionalities and gap analysis, solution designing and architecture.
- Preparation of ETL design documents and operations manual as part of new requirement. User story creation and resolution documentation.
- Configuration of business rules like trust settings, match and merge rules. Tuning of match rules to get the desired mix of exact and fuzzy rules, including calculation of over-merge and under-merge percentages.
- Currently in design phase of integrating MDM Hub with D&B and MDR for data enrichment.
- POCs for extension of the existing trust framework, out of the box publish mechanism in MDM hub.
- Creation of match path’s to display the data based on relations in IDD and to achieve matches based on large number of criteria.
- Creating queries, packages and working with data manager to create display packages and custom packages.
- Configuration and execution of MDM stage jobs and dealing with PRL loads using batch scripts for all stage jobs with delta detection.
- Implemented load by rowid object functionality.
- Execution of MDM Load jobs using batch scripting for all source systems.
- Worked heavily on performance tuning with respect to MDM jobs.
- Creation of batch groups for daily MDM batches and scheduling of jobs with various dependencies, intervals and conditions.
- Configuration of hierarchies and creating respective objects for HM.
- Creation of HM specific queries and packages. Worked with Informatica Data Director tool in set up, configuring and customizing data flow.
- Installed Hot Fixes and EBF’s on top of our existing environment.
- Configured Informatica Data Director for queries spanning multiple BOs, external sign on capabilities and setting up dashboards.
- Worked closely with informatica global support to resolve issues, identified product bugs, deploying fixes to improve query performance in IDD.
- Experienced in tuning the performance of SIF services with respect to data induction.
- Implemented Java UE’s in Post Load and Post Unmerge process to achieve client’s business requirements. Deployed ORS specific API’s in MDM hub console to use them in SoapUI.
- Built and configured external trust engine which would extend some of the limitations in the out-of-box functionality.
- Successfully build 35+ trust and validation rules without huge impact on hub console with respect to performance.
- Configured and implemented informatica’s message triggers and publishing framework.
- Have functional knowledge of MongoDB for integration between MDM and CRM applications. It was also used to keep the Elastic search database in sync with the MDM Hub.
- Using Kafka tool to publish the messages and which is then consumed by web-services and down stream systems.
- Worked closely with DBA’s to tune performance checkpoints and several DB parameters.
- Creating batch groups for daily MDM batches and using schedulers to schedule the jobs.
Environment: Informatica MDM 9.5, IDD, PL/SQL Based ETL, WebLogic, GitHub, Linux, EAI, Oracle 11g, MongoDB, Kafka.
Confidential, Columbus, Indiana
- Worked in core team of consultants.
- Provided solution design for all Oracle PIM related components .
- Worked on designing/reviewing/testing RICE components Viz. Interface, Reports, Forms, Conversions.
- Preparation of issue logs, collection of functional/technical requirements, GAP Analysis, data mapping analysis and design/review of functional data process flows.
- Worked on POCs involving implementation of publishing framework in PIM, developing custom publishing framework, implementing Advanced Pricing, custom integrators using Oracle Desktop Integration.
- Involved in end to end cycle testing, coordinating with teams handling Middleware and downstream systems.
- Experience in handling a team of 7 developers, including co-ordination of the D2P cycles, testing phases and Go-Live rollouts.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12.1.2, R12.1.3, Oracle 10G/11G, PL/SQL, Putty.
Sr. MDM Consultant
- Worked in enhancement requests and extensions.
- Designing ETL and work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Gain a good understanding of Confidential product offerings and optimize the process of updating mapping for S/W offered for download from Confidential website. Target of this exercise is to minimize unauthorized S/W downloads.
- Took up the role of a analyst to filter and ‘clean’ data based on set business process rules.
- Locate and identify new process improvement opportunities.
- Mapping and tracing data from system to system in order to solve a given business or system problem
Environment: Oracle Applications R12.1.2, R12.1.3, Oracle 10G/11G
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- Worked as consultant for Confidential implementation (suppliers in specific) from Onsite at Schaumburg, Chicago.
- Provided requirement documents.
- Data mapping, gap analysis, solution design were my deliverables.
- Worked in building designs to close the gaps as per clients’ requirements, few POCs were also completed.
- Involved in direct communication with the client for requirement analysis and GAP analysis.
- Conducted workshops with clients from different geographies to pitch the design and its nuances.
Environment: Oracle Applications 126.96.36.199, PL/SQL, Toad, SQL Developer
- Worked in functional team from offshore.
- Preparation of issue logs, documenting of functional requirements, GAP Analysis, technical data mapping analysis and design/review of data process flows.
- Also handled production support which involved MDM process flows as well as Order Management process flows.
- Involved in integration testing and system testing.
- Involved in designing/reviewing Data Conversions, Data Mapping, Data Extraction and Open Interfaces.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12/R12.1.1, PL/SQL, Toad, SQL Developer