- Insightful and solution - oriented professional offering 10+ years of success steering projects, leading impactful change, and improving processes.
- Blend technical and business acumen to assess organizational needs and business requirements.
- Expert knowledge of SAP implementations and performance to streamline operations and processes.
- Lead largescale implementation projects across multiple locations with no disruption to business and articulating change across diverse teams.
- Proven success in achieving project deliverables on time, under budget, and in alignment with expectations.
- Collaborate with and motivate teams toward common goals.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- SAP Implementations
- Configurations & Improvements
- Analyzing Business Needs
- Defining Requirements & Scope
- Technical Issue Resolution
- SAP Certified S/4 Hana Consultant
- Enterprise Applications
- User Training/Team Leadership
- System Testing /Test Plans
- Project Plans & Resources
- Risk Management/Mitigation
SAP S/4 HANA SD | SAP R/3 (4.7, 5.0) | ECC 6.0 SD module | SAP CRM- IC Web | Confidential IP module | MS Project | MS Office Suite
Confidential, Lafayette, IN
- Served client by communicating to understand business challenges and leading the strategy and implementation of solutions.
- Steered SAP SD Module implementation via Discover methodology and gap analysis of business process regarding CFM model.
- Built primary model in CFM process for SD module by configuring all enterprise structure units in SD and LE modules.
- Aided build phase by working on baseline configuration and final configuration based on business inputs from CFM model walk through.
- Configured copy controls between sales documents and billing documents as well as configured VMS related actions and characteristic groups in SAP.
- Streamlined processes by configuring organization structure across sales, distribution, divisions, sales offices, and shipping point.
- Maintained in-depth knowledge of client business requirements; configured pricing procedure and managed condition records in alignment with requirements.
- Led unit testing, integration testing, and final User Acceptance Testing (UAT) using real-time data in pre-production.
- Spearheaded SAP roll out from initiation through to completion for five plants across the US and one in Mexico; led one SD team comprised of two offshore resources.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE & St. Louis, MO
- Established and strengthened client relationships, ensuring transparency and swift issue resolution.
- Facilitated successful system integration by coordinating multiple non-SAP teams for system integration testing, designing SIT, and UAT plans.
- Quickly detected and resolved gaps by conceptualizing and implementing SIT and UAT strategy and test plans as well as non-SAP system testing.
- Outlined project requirements and scope and appropriately allocated resources, ensuring efficiency.
- Delivered projects on time and on budget by interfacing with business leaders, directing weekly status meetings, and closely monitoring project progress.
SAP Confidential Senior Consultant
- Drove project success by gathering requirements, defining goals, training staff, and rolling out business solution.
- Defined, configured, customized, tested and troubleshot pricing for US and configured several other business processes.
- Developed SAP query reports and trained end users on creating SAP query reports.
- Translated requirements into development specifications.
- Worked in SAP CS module for AppleCare repair orders, notifications, repair-related deliveries, and resource-related billings.
- Interfaced between SAP CS and non-SAP systems via ftp and RFC.
Confidential, San Diego and Sunnyvale, CA
- Directed SAP performance, including testing, recommendations, and change management.
- Worked on Confidential /CRM master-data related production system changes and provided second-level, 24-hour support for production issues from offshore and onsite.
- Developed functional specifications for issues and directed issue resolution in collaboration with technical team.
SAP SD/ Confidential Consultant
- Headed changes in Confidential production system and delivered second-level, 24-hour support for production issues.
- Handled modifications in SAP Confidential module from a functional standpoint and created functional specifications for reports related to Confidential claims and settlements.
- Worked on EDI/IDOC interface environment by supporting conversion of inbound/outbound IDOC files to EDI subsystem.
- Maintained accurate documentation and supported knowledge sharing across team.