- Have extensive experience in configuration and customizing in SAP SD OTC, on SAP ECC 6.0.
- Involved in full life cycle E2E project implementation of SD module including Cross - functional integration of SD with MM, QM, PP, WM, LE and FI-CO.
- Involved in Business Process Analysis, Gap Analysis, Configuration, Prototyping, Unit Testing, Data Migration using SAP LSMW.
- Experience in creation of Business process and user manual documents.
- Involved in extensive Production Support activities and go-live activities.
- Experience with Customer service/support.
- Represented OTC team SAP as SME (subject matter expert).
- Organized business requirement gathering workshops with business owners.
- Worked in onsite/offshore support modal.
- Interested to learn new concepts, technologies.
- Expertise in various business process like SD-OTC (Order-to-Cash), ITC(Inquiry to cash), IPO Process, contracts, third party sales, schedule line agreements, rebates, consignment, returns, Inter company, debit/credit memos, free of charge, availability to promise(ATP), SDF, Item proposals etc
- BOM, listing exclusion
- Configuration of sales document types, Item categories, schedule lines, order types, delivery types, billing types with appropriate copy controls, master data, partner functions.
- Determination of pricing procedure, revenue account, credit management, output, text, material using condition technique
- Master Data: Material, Customer, Condition, Customer-Material info.
- Adequate Knowledge in Creation of ALE and IDOCS and variant configuration.
- Defining condition types, condition tables, access sequence tables
- Maintenance of pricing condition
- Creation of different Materials according to Material Types (FERT/HAWA/HALB/ROH/VERP/KMAT/DIEN), Info records, source lists, serial and batch numbers, purchase orders, purchase requisitions, goods receipt (MIGO), Invoice (MIRO),
- Business Process: Procure to Pay(P2P), Inter company, third party, STO (Stock transfer orders), Sub-contracts, MRP,MTO, MTS
- Master Data; Material, Vendor
- Shipping point determination, route determination
- Creation of Work centers, BOM, routing, production orders.
- Creation of Production orders, Inspection plans, Inspection characteristics, Inspection lots, sample procedures, sample schemas, results recording and usage decision,
SAP SD-OTC Consultant (SAP Implementation)
- Involved in Confidential Data migration Project .Worked for OTC process.
- Involved in Material Master, Customer master, Material Listings and Pricing Conditions Data Migration from legacy system to MERPS (Manufacturing ERP Systems) through LSMW.
- Involved in testing scenarios including WM, LE, QM Processes integrated with OTC.
- Involved with ASAP implementation methodology in preparing project deliverable document from Blue print phase to go live.
- Responsible for configuration of Credit control areas, Controlling areas, Plants, Divisions, Sales Organizations, Sales Offices, Sales Groups, Distribution channels, Storage locations, Shipping points and loading Points to meet business needs
- Defined and configured Item categories and Schedule line agreements for various sales scenarios.
- Determination of new Pricing procedure along with Shipping conditions.
- Handling configuration of various documents like Order types, Delivery types, Item categories, Sales document types and Billing types.
- Creation of Sales Orders, Cash Sales, Purchase orders.
- Created Master records such as Material Master, Customer Master, Customer-Material info, Condition Master Records.
- Created Number ranges and assigned them to Order type.
- Created new Pricing procedure using Condition technique by defining, Condition type, Condition table, Condition records, Access sequence
- Created Outline agreements such as Contracts both Value and Quantity and released them through Sales order.
- Created different types of Materials according to requirement.
- Maintained scales, Price list, material discounts, Customer specific discounts, freights, Condition exclusion for pricing procedure.
- Involved in Intercompany, Third party configuration and business process
- Involved in creation of Sales area, Plant and Storage location determination and Route determination..
- Involved in maintaining Pricing, Shipping point determination, Storage location determination, Number ranges, Tax conditions.
- Involved in setting up various inbound and outbound EDI IDOCs including setting up partner profile, segment creation and ALE (distribution model maintenance, logical system, ports).
Confidential, Columbia, MD
SAP SD/OTC, MM Consultant (Enhancement)
- Worked in SAP ECC 6.0.
- Involved in putting together the blue print & worked with business stake holders on blue print sign-off.
- Involved as a team member for complete Order to Cash process in SD Module.
- Responsible for configuration and integration of SD module with other modules like MM, LE and PP.
- Completed business requirements gathering and as is study to complete fit gaps and to-be process design
- Configured and completed full Sales cycle process.
- Created Material, Vendor and Customer master according to business requirement.
- Created Source lists, Info records, RFQ’s, Purchase Requisitions, Purchase orders, Goods receipts, Invoices.
- Involved in setting copy control changes from Sales order to billing, billing to delivery.
- Created Batch numbers, batch class, and Serial numbers.
- Responsible for business process as Make to order, Make to stock.
- Responsible for creation of Free of charge delivery, Rebates, Schedule line agreements
- Defined and created new Pricing Procedure with different Discounts/Surcharges/Rebates using Condition technique(condition tables, condition types, access sequence and pricing procedure determination).
- Configured Condition exclusion for particular customer groups to get best price. Pricing also included material price, customer specific price, customer discount and material discount.
- Defined Incompletion logs, MRP controllers, Schedule margin keys, Blocking reasons,
- Configured Credit management for static and dynamic credit checks and Credit groups.
- Hands on expertise for business process as Procure to Pay(PTP), Plan to Procure, Sales cycle, Purchase orders, Good Receipts and Invoices.
- Involved with issue resolution on unit testing and UAT.
- Involved with change management team for Confidential and work instructions.
- Involved during functional testing, cut off process and go live.
- Created various billing types as Credit/Debit memo.
SAP SD and MM Team Member (Implementation)
- Worked with SAP ECC 6.0.
- Involved with ASAP implementation methodology in preparing project deliverables.
- Involved in conducting workshops with Subject matter experts in Procure to Pay(P2P), Plan to Procure, order to cash business areas.
- Involved in setting up the blue print document & worked with business stake holders and business owners on blue print sign off process.
- Configured business processes such as complete sales cycle and Shipping point determination.
- Worked on special business processes like Consignments, Rush orders, Cash sales and Returns.
- Involved with master data management team on data loading with LSMW.
- Involved during functional testing, cut off process and go live.
- Provided SAP support in the departments of Administration and Sales thus improving office efficiency.
- Created Material Master, Vendor Master and Customer Master according to business requirement.
- Defined Pricing procedure and Output using Condition technique according to business requirement..
- Created and confirmed Bill of Material, Routing, Production work center and Production order in PP Module.
SAP SD Team Member (Roll out)
- Started with an assessment of business requirements in relation to SAP SD Module and determined Organizational Structure.
- Consulted managers of various departments to gather system requirements.
- Involved in developing documentation and understanding business processes.
- Responsible for order to cash business process from Inquiry to Invoice.
- Extended Mexico plants into existing SAP
- Defined SD Organizational units and assigned them in customizing.
- Defined Document types for sales order, delivery and billing
- Worked on gap analysis and suggested solutions.
- Involved in maintaining Pricing, Free goods determination (Both Inclusive and Exclusive) and Shipping conditions.